PDA

View Full Version : This Should Make You Smile

Billy
25-07-2011, 09:22 AM
Yesterday Boozy joined Hibernian TV to do commentary for the Celtic match. You can hear a clip of his fantastic commentary via the freeview player on the front page of the Official website. Just brilliant! :greengrin

www.hibernianfc.co.uk

Jay
25-07-2011, 09:53 AM
Yesterday Boozy joined Hibernian TV to do commentary for the Celtic match. You can hear a clip of his fantastic commentary via the freeview player on the front page of the Official website. Just brilliant! :greengrin

www.hibernianfc.co.uk

:thumbsup: Superb!

PeeJay
25-07-2011, 09:54 AM

www.hibernianfc.co.uk (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk)

Spot on - loved the commentary yesterday, although as a team we were so poor - hope he makes many more appearances on Hibs TV - :thumbsup:

greenlex
25-07-2011, 03:50 PM
Good Stuff Billy:aok:
A wee bird tells me Benji is back in Edinburgh this week. Is he next for the Celeb Commentary?

TheEastTerrace
25-07-2011, 04:07 PM
sacre bleu :greengrin

Elephant Stone
25-07-2011, 04:07 PM
Top guy :thumbsup:

Cameron1875
25-07-2011, 04:17 PM
Tremendous. IVAN GO IVAN, he's just like one of us. :flag:

Dunbar Hibee
25-07-2011, 04:19 PM
I believe I may be playing alongside Boozy for a Hibs supporters team in Dunbar on August 7th. Thats the rumours anyway.:thumbsup:

Franck Stanton
25-07-2011, 04:22 PM
more passion for the team from Boozy in that 3min clip than have from Calderwood since he came.

Franck Stanton
25-07-2011, 04:24 PM
I believe I may be playing alongside Boozy for a Hibs supporters team in Dunbar on August 7th. Thats the rumours anyway.:thumbsup:

Dunbar Hibby, I have just moved down to Dunbar recently, wouldn't mind coming along to watch, can you please post details when known. Cheers

Dunbar Hibee
25-07-2011, 04:26 PM
Dunbar Hibby, I have just moved down to Dunbar recently, wouldn't mind coming along to watch, can you please post details when known. Cheers

I will keep you posted when I find out more mate.:thumbsup:

H18sry
25-07-2011, 04:28 PM
more passion for the team from Boozy in that 3min clip than have from Calderwood since he came.

:confused: why turn a positive thread into another trolling session :troll:

Franck Stanton
25-07-2011, 04:36 PM
:confused: why turn a positive thread into another trolling session :troll:

Not trolling at all mate, just stating my opinion, if you dont like it, tough. Dont care, it is my opinion and I am just as entitled to it as you are to yours. :na na:

HNA6
25-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Not trolling at all mate, just stating my opinion, if you dont like it, tough. Dont care, it is my opinion and I am just as entitled to it as you are to yours. :na na:Lets keep this thread on topic thanks ..

H18sry
25-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Not trolling at all mate, just stating my opinion, if you dont like it, tough. Dont care, it is my opinion and I am just as entitled to it as you are to yours. :na na:

:yawn: But as stated keep the thread on topic where you have clearly digressed :wink:

Yup funny moments on the commentary but did not hear enough to make a judgement as to how good Boozy would be.

hibsbollah
25-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Boozy=Hibs Class.

Golden Bear
25-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Boozy is undoubtedly still very passionate towards the Hibees and some of his comments yesterday were absolutely priceless.

A couple of the things he noticed was the lack of movement in the side and the fact that there was no link between the midfield players and the striker(s).

How very true unfortunately.

HibbyAndy
25-07-2011, 04:58 PM
Good Stuff Billy:aok:
A wee bird tells me Benji is back in Edinburgh this week. Is he next for the Celeb Commentary?

Get him signed up!.

Elephant Stone
25-07-2011, 05:08 PM
Boozy is undoubtedly still very passionate towards the Hibees and some of his comments yesterday were absolutely priceless.

A couple of the things he noticed was the lack of movement in the side and the fact that there was no link between the midfield players and the striker(s).

How very true unfortunately.

The story of at least the last 12 months, it's blatant. Christ knows how it's been allowed to go on for so long.

Westie1875
25-07-2011, 05:13 PM
Get him signed up!.

:agree: Desperate times and all that!

Boozy is hilarious, I'd love it if we could find room for him on the coaching staff - would be a great influence on the younger players.

HibbyAndy
25-07-2011, 05:17 PM

Boozy is hilarious, I'd love it if we could find room for him on the coaching staff - would be a great influence on the younger players.

:agree:

Ill never ever forget Boozy's goal against Hearts in the 2-0 'We are unbeatable' game..I swear to god i have never ever went as radge as i did that day when he flicked Sproules cross in off the post with 11 minutes left, Easter rd went wild..The east terracing was total carnage, And dont get me started when GOC rifled hame number 2 a few minutes later, Unbelievable scenes.

Dunbar Hibee
25-07-2011, 05:19 PM

Ill never ever forget Boozy's goal against Hearts in the 2-0 'We are unbeatable' game..I swear to god i have never ever went as radge as i did that day when he flicked Sproules cross in off the post with 11 minutes left, Easter rd went wild..The east terracing was total carnage, And dont get me started when GOC rifled hame number 2 a few minutes later, Unbelievable scenes.

:agree: What a day that was.

DarrenSQH
25-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Great stuff. Just a shame his injuries mean she can be on the pitch anymore.

Boozy will always be welcome at ER. :not worth

R'Albin
25-07-2011, 05:26 PM
:agree: What a day that was.

Anybody got footage of it ?

Gatecrasher
25-07-2011, 05:28 PM
Boozy Boozy Boozy :not worth

HibbyAndy
25-07-2011, 05:29 PM

There was a wee bit footage oan here no long ago..It was taken from the West stand and when we scored the camera panned in oan the East dane the Hibees bounce,Seriously goosepimply moments.

Broken Gnome
25-07-2011, 05:34 PM
Jonnyboy's commentary was great that day, along the lines of "anyone that thinks Steven Whittaker's a Jambo can do one" while he was celebrating in front of him :greengrin

O'Connor's goal was the closest ER's ever got to white noise, unbelievably loud.

HibbyAndy
25-07-2011, 05:36 PM
Jonnyboy's commentary was great that day, along the lines of "anyone that thinks Steven Whittaker's a Jambo can do one" while he was celebrating in front of him :greengrin

O'Connor's goal was the closest ER's ever got to white noise, unbelievably loud.

An utter wall of noise :agree: Easter road was physically rocking that day.

whereswallace?
25-07-2011, 06:28 PM

Last i heard he was helping out with Falkirk under 19s i think.

Billy
25-07-2011, 06:36 PM
Last i heard he was helping out with Falkirk under 19s i think.

You are correct, he is coaching Falkirk U16's whilst doing his coaching badges.

PC Stamp
25-07-2011, 06:40 PM
You are correct, he is coaching Falkirk U16's whilst doing his coaching badges.

Franck Sauzee on French TV ... calmness personified, thoughtful, reserved.
Boozy on Hibs TV ... screaming and cheering like a bammer, thoughtful, not reserved! greengrin

Our two greatest Frenchmen yet both so different! :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
25-07-2011, 06:45 PM

Well remembered Richey :greengrin

IIRC there had been a thread on here about players supporting other teams and Whitty was getting a bit of unfair stick :wink:

The game itself was a dream to commentate on - beating the manky Midlothian mob and a gem of a goal from the class act that was Boozy.

Ain't nostalgia great :greengrin

FromTheCapital
25-07-2011, 08:43 PM
Go, Ivan, Go and I told you, I told you (when Stack saved the pen) were ones that made me laugh...

Boozy! :not worth

HibbiesandtheBaddies
25-07-2011, 09:20 PM

Love Boozy.

Would love to see him on the coaching staff esp U17's / U19s. Theres more football in his brain than asbestos at Sw1ney. :agree:

Brebners Bookie
25-07-2011, 09:45 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AmviFIiAgw

hehehe

Craigyno1
25-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Just listened to it...made me laugh, especially a few times you could hear a slight scottish twang at the end of some words! :thumbsup:

givescotlandfreedom
25-07-2011, 10:16 PM
Mon Boozy that was brilliant :thumbsup::sauzee:

Riordans Boots
25-07-2011, 10:44 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95DGVPUkOJQ :flag:

basehibby
25-07-2011, 11:54 PM

www.hibernianfc.co.uk (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk)

:greengrin Boozy = Legend :flag::not worth

Thanks for putting that up btw :thumbsup:

blairwallace
26-07-2011, 01:53 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95DGVPUkOJQ

try putting names to the pixels on that video quality :greengrin

HibbyAndy
26-07-2011, 08:49 AM

:greengrin

Aken it was Caldwell with the intial shot for the second goal that fell right to the feet of GOC, And well, Ye ken the rest is history.

Best every Derby in my life..Still get shivers down the spine thinking bout the celebrations.

R'Albin
26-07-2011, 10:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AmviFIiAgw

hehehe

Brilliant
:thumbsup:

:greengrin

jane_says
26-07-2011, 12:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXQ5GAQBxgI&feature=related

Sound is delayed but as much better video than the one above. What a ball from murphy tae.