PDA

View Full Version : Just back from Inveness

famous_fife_hibby
24-07-2011, 04:03 PM
Watched the game in the pub in Inverness. I thought we held the ball well, passed well and moved forward well. We lacked the finishing touch (a striker). the goal we lost was crap,(keeper), but the free kick was a typical Celtic one (never touched him)> If we can put this much effort into other games we will do well...........Here's hoping:flag:

BoltonHibee
24-07-2011, 04:04 PM
Watched the game in the pub in Inverness. I thought we held the ball well, passed well and moved forward well. We lacked the finishing touch (a striker). the goal we lost was crap,(keeper), but the free kick was a typical Celtic one (never touched him)> If we can put this much effort into other games we will do well...........Here's hoping:flag:

How many did you have?

down-the-slope
24-07-2011, 04:20 PM
When I saw headline i thought you had a time machine and had been at next weeks match...quite dissapointed it was just you in the pub and todays game as i was hoping for a report to help me decide if it was going to be entertaining enough to goto ICT match :greengrin

famous_fife_hibby
24-07-2011, 04:44 PM
How many did you have?

enough to know that we are not as bad as i thought we would be, we can only improve................I've been a hibby all my life, got to look on the bright side sometime.........:flag:, but i'm home now and I might start taking pish, cfos i've had a few more....hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BoltonHibee
24-07-2011, 04:47 PM
but i'm home now and I might start taking pish, cfos i've had a few more....hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG...don't be doing that :)

famous_fife_hibby
24-07-2011, 05:00 PM
OMG...don't be doing that :)
Too late, the sun is shinning and i'm pised.....gagagagagag
:aok:

famous_fife_hibby
24-07-2011, 05:03 PM
God i've just saw nessie!!.......awe no it was Mixu swimming up the loch for a pie!!!!!hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahpiiiiisssssss eeeeddd!!!!!

sesoim
25-07-2011, 02:23 PM
Celtic came to Easter Road knowing they'd get an easy game. If you take the lead against Hibs it is game over. We handed them a goal start and that was that. If you don't take the bother to have shot at goal that says it all. It was like watching Scotland playing the Czechs with no forwards.

We would have been as well going to Celtic beforehand and shaking hands on a 2-0 so we could all go and make a bit of money at the bookies. The game was that pointless.

alexedwards
25-07-2011, 02:26 PM
enough to know that we are not as bad as i thought we would be, we can only improve................I've been a hibby all my life, got to look on the bright side sometime.........:flag:, but i'm home now and I might start taking pish, cfos i've had a few more....hahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're spraffing pash - we were utter gash! Like the rhyme?
Only when the head is out the sand can we take things in hand! FFS done it again.