PDA

View Full Version : Celtic Fans ( Merged threads)

down-the-slope
24-07-2011, 03:29 PM
While their yellow strip offering is appalling :greengrin

Credit where its due

I have to say that their support for their team and the lack of vile signing (to my hearing anyhow) was refreshing :top marks

H18sry
24-07-2011, 03:31 PM

Credit where its due

I have to say that their support for their team and the lack of vile signing (to my hearing anyhow) was refreshing :top marks

2 min's in and there was an "ooh ah up the ra" sung :agree:

Westie1875
24-07-2011, 03:31 PM

Credit where its due

You're kidding right?

down-the-slope
24-07-2011, 03:33 PM
:rolleyes: ah well I bow to your superior hearing....maybe my pi sh filter from being on here is too finely honed :greengrin

Broken Gnome
24-07-2011, 03:34 PM

Which, regardless of whether you give a monkeys about what they sing or not, is quite significant. Given there's been weeks and weeks of new legislation talk and clamping down on sectarianism, for almost the first song of the season to be so pointedly 'controversial' is quite telling...

Both pig-headed and ignorant as each other. And that copycat Polish/Man City/look at us we're ever so cool turnaround nonsense is cringeworthy. As is there Depeche Mode p1sh. Scaffs, the lot of them.

Hibiza
24-07-2011, 03:35 PM
never credit any of the weedgies

H18sry
24-07-2011, 03:36 PM
:rolleyes: ah well I bow to your superior hearing....maybe my pi sh filter from being on here is too finely honed :greengrin

You make a statement,which is wrong yet you roll your eyes at me, have a word.:dummytit:

BoltonHibee
24-07-2011, 03:38 PM

Credit where its due

Top marks to them, great vocal support for their team from start to finish and a great array of little ditties.

Never heard a peep out of our support, but hardly surprising really. Fair play to those that actually turned out.

down-the-slope
24-07-2011, 03:40 PM
You make a statement,which is wrong yet you roll your eyes at me, have a word.:dummytit:

:confused: My statement was not wrong...read it again...you heard something I didn't

Wilson
24-07-2011, 03:44 PM

... and only feed them at Christmas.

RickyS
24-07-2011, 03:44 PM
Stokesy dad - he hates the queen was another one they performed.

.Sean.
24-07-2011, 03:47 PM
I think the Poznan and Just Can't Get Enough are both class. Far better than 'we're from the capital' etc.

down-the-slope
24-07-2011, 03:51 PM
I think the Poznan and Just Can't Get Enough are both class. Far better than 'we're from the capital' etc.

:agree:

However we could try an organised concerted takeaway carton rustle rather the current random individual effort :rolleyes:

Broken Gnome
24-07-2011, 03:54 PM

I'm just biased as think the Poznan thing sums up the whole minging thievery of their very existence :greengrin

And if you're ever out an hear a group of p!shed Celtic fans singing Just Can't Get Enough like they're gods gift (and that's one thing they've got on Rangers - no one in this world has a greater sense of self-importance than a Celtic fan, way beyond that of other fans), then it's possibly the most haymaker-provoking thing on this earth.

Rant over.

lucky
24-07-2011, 03:55 PM
The smellies support today was great. I also heard up the ra. But it was a massive improvement on their normal behaviour. They clearly believe in Lennon and their the club. As for us good effort with the flags but Hibs support was generally quiet.

Sir David Gray
24-07-2011, 04:00 PM
Same old filth from them.

Two minutes, just two minutes, was all it took for them to sing their IRA crap. It was very audible as well so hopefully the match commander will be reviewing this and putting in a report. I won't be holding my breath though. :rolleyes:

Sc*m. :agree:

The Poznan thing, whilst being a complete rip off from Man City (what's new there then?) looked quite impressive.

Lofarl
24-07-2011, 04:01 PM
Not been to any games yet, either preseason or todays. Do we still sing Calerwoods Green n White Army? Never credit thise inbreds with anything, they copy every sodding thing they can attach in someway to themselves. Also if you can't hear the political diatribes they howl then you need a hearing test.**** the lot of them, as bad as their ugly blue sisters and their wee pink nephews.

down-the-slope
24-07-2011, 04:02 PM
Same old filth from them.

Two minutes, just two minutes, was all it took for them to sing their IRA crap. It was very audible as well so hopefully the match commander will be reviewing this and putting in a report. I won't be holding my breath though. :rolleyes:

Sc*m. :agree:

The Poznan thing, whilst being a complete rip off from Man City (what's new there then?) looked quite impressive.

Eh complete rip off from Poznan surely :greengrin

Sodje_18
24-07-2011, 04:06 PM
Top marks to them, great vocal support for their team from start to finish and a great array of little ditties.

Never heard a peep out of our support, but hardly surprising really. Fair play to those that actually turned out.
12th man was actually very good and loud today, especially considering the current circumstances :confused:

BoltonHibee
24-07-2011, 04:06 PM
12th man was actually very good and loud today, especially considering the current circumstances :confused:

Never heard a peep on the TV out of the Hibs support.

HH81
24-07-2011, 04:11 PM
Never heard a peep on the TV out of the Hibs support.

Ah but if you put oil in your ears usually a doctor can sort it out. Then again turning up the tv sometimes works.

The_Todd
24-07-2011, 04:13 PM
Credit? They're a bunch of glory supporters. Its easy to back your team for 90 minutes when you're accustomed to winning so easily.

No credit here.

givescotlandfreedom
24-07-2011, 04:13 PM
Thought today's Hibs support was quiet but not about to heap praise on some glory hunting bigots for chanting support for terrorists and pish about Ireland. They copied some other team but jumping about too, wowee!

BoltonHibee
24-07-2011, 04:18 PM
Ah but if you put oil in your ears usually a doctor can sort it out. Then again turning up the tv sometimes works.

As I said, not a peep. Nothing wrong with the tv or the ears.

oconnors_strip
24-07-2011, 04:19 PM
Group of them in middletons singing "we're gonna win the league!"

HH81
24-07-2011, 04:22 PM

I heard some songs. Then again the singing would have been better if you were there. No doubt.

down-the-slope
24-07-2011, 04:23 PM
Group of them in middletons singing "we're gonna win the league!"

they might be right...they might not...

What about GGTTH....'....the finest in the land.....' should we not sign it as its not justifyibly true ?

BoltonHibee
24-07-2011, 04:26 PM
I heard some songs. Then again the singing would have been better if you were there. No doubt.

I have no idea

oconnors_strip
24-07-2011, 04:26 PM
they might be right...they might not...

What about GGTTH....'....the finest in the land.....' should we not sign it as its not justifyibly true ?

Calm down I was only saying. Was amusing to watch them that's all

Gettin' Auld
24-07-2011, 04:29 PM
the lack of vile signing was refreshing :top marks

What vile player did they try to sign? :wink:

Jack
24-07-2011, 04:32 PM
Never heard a peep on the TV out of the Hibs support. Now that's interesting. You were watching it on the telly and only really heard them.The Hibs 12th Man put on quite a good wee flag waving session just before the kick off. Sang at least 10 songs for each one of theirs - including at one point 'will we sing a song for you?' to which they responded with - - - - nowt! I'm sure I did notice a number of microphones, of the type I associate with TV lined up along the front of their (its still actually our) stand while their were none in front of the East.Now that could be for a number of reasons - hoping to catch them singing their folk songs or maybe to satisfy the OF myth of being super fans for what will undoubtedly a predominantly Celtc TV audience - or maybe something else.

BoltonHibee
24-07-2011, 04:35 PM
Now that's interesting. You were watching it on the telly and only really heard them.The Hibs 12th Man put on quite a good wee flag waving session just before the kick off. Sang at least 10 songs for each one of theirs - including at one point 'will we sing a song for you?' to which they responded with - - - - not! I'm sure I did notice a number of microphones, of the type I associate with TV lined up along the front of their (its still actually our) stand while their were none in front of the East.Now that could be for a number of reasons - hoping to catch them singing their folk songs or maybe to satisfy the OF myth of being super fans for will undoubtedly a predominantly Celtc TV audience - or maybe something else.

That's correct, only heard them. Possibly is something to do with the positioning of the mics although that was never the case when we had the old east.

I did see some flags getting waved about but no noise.

down-the-slope
24-07-2011, 04:38 PM
What vile player did they try to sign? :wink:

:greengrin 30 pedant free posts.....you just had to didn't you :not worth

HH81
24-07-2011, 04:41 PM
I have no idea

I agree, most people living in Bolton don't.

Gettin' Auld
24-07-2011, 04:41 PM
:greengrin 30 pedant free posts.....you just had to didn't you :not worth
Sorry. i just couldn't resist :thumbsup:

BoltonHibee
24-07-2011, 04:44 PM
I agree, most people living in Bolton don't.

That brought the house down. What a tit!

down-the-slope
24-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Sorry. i just couldn't resist :thumbsup:

Open goal...and you scored...:hmmm:

Report to EM 9am Monday..1 week trial..what size No9 shirt will you require?

MWHIBBIES
24-07-2011, 04:46 PM
Still a bit curious as to why our fans were singing ''we are the people''.

HH81
24-07-2011, 04:50 PM

:confused: There was no singing today.

Jack
24-07-2011, 04:52 PM
Still a bit curious as to why our fans were singing ''we are the people''. To wind up the Celtc fans. It's hardly rocket science albeit a tad ridiculous given, I think, we were 1 down at the time.

ballengeich
24-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Eh complete rip off from Poznan surely :greengrin

Whichever it is, if they're going to imitate things they've seen on tv then a series from the Dignitas clinic is a must.

Bayern Bru
24-07-2011, 04:58 PM
To wind up the Celtc fans. It's hardly rocket science albeit a tad ridiculous given, I think, we were 1 down at the time.

It's as ludicrous as singing anti-Hearts songs when we're not playing Hearts.

Can confirm they were singing the IRA song after 2 minutes. One of the cyber-soapdodgers tried to tell me via Twitter that it was 'Ooh ah, Samaras.'

:faf:

essexhibee
24-07-2011, 05:04 PM
Didn't see the game but surely not another team ripping of the posnan jump. Think its quite cringeworthy if I'm honest blatently copying another teams celebration. I'm surprised they all had enough brains in the first place to all turn round and link at the same time. Must have took some brain power.

Jack
24-07-2011, 05:11 PM
It's as ludicrous as singing anti-Hearts songs when we're not playing Hearts. Can confirm they were singing the IRA song after 2 minutes. One of the cyber-soapdodgers tried to tell me via Twitter that it was 'Ooh ah, Samaras.' :faf: I can see the link however bad it is it :-(Can't confirm sorry, couldn't hear them much for our own singing.

Sir David Gray
24-07-2011, 05:26 PM

Can confirm they were singing the IRA song after 2 minutes. One of the cyber-soapdodgers tried to tell me via Twitter that it was 'Ooh ah, Samaras.'

I know they sing "Oooh aaah Samaras" as well to the same tune but this was certainly "oooh aaah up the 'ra" today.

Sodje_18
24-07-2011, 05:31 PM

Haha Samaras, Haha Samaras was my personal favourite today, along with we payed for your flats :greengrin

KeithTheHibby
24-07-2011, 05:37 PM

Both are copied, just like when they sing You'll never walk alone.

Perhaps when that mob come up with anything original I will give them some credit.

yekimevol
24-07-2011, 05:40 PM

:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks:top marks

NORTHERNHIBBY
Only thing I would say about the away end was that when you substract 3,500 from the total attendance, it was a meagre home turnout. The same away support was there for our first home game against RFC last year, and the crowd that day was near 18,000

yekimevol
and the fact there was a bunch of them behind me in the famous five upper !!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Voice Of Reason
24-07-2011, 05:43 PM
The Celtic fans are a bunch of cretins who enjoy singing songs about blowing up innocent men, women and children.

Reprobates.

Elephant Stone
24-07-2011, 06:41 PM

That really is the worst, and there have been plenty contenders. "Ooh ah up the 'Ra" aside, the Celtic fans were fantastic, if they weren't there it would've been pretty grim stuff. Credit where it's due.

Tricla
24-07-2011, 06:50 PM
They support their team better than we do.

It's tough to swallow but it's true.

'Just can't get enough is class IMO and I'd be reveled if we were half as noisy.

joe breezy
24-07-2011, 07:06 PM
I'm sure Hibs away would be pretty noisy if we won every week.

Got to Parkhead and tell me they support the team better than Hibs fans.

Away support are always noisier.

HUTCHYHIBBY
24-07-2011, 07:16 PM
This thread is making me boak! As JB says, being an Old Firm fan, what a hard thing to do.

andy1875
24-07-2011, 07:19 PM
I thought the Celtic fans were very loud today and I for one liked the Poznan and "When I'm with you Celtic" song was very catchy. Heard the one or two songs re their dislike for the SFA and the OH AH song but as a rule. Loud, colourful and very supportive. Quiete a contrast to our 3 near empty stands.

Albion Hibs
24-07-2011, 07:25 PM
I never really pay much attention to what they are singing, I have no interest, but I would agree with the OP, to fill there end on a Sunday when the game is on Sky does always impress me / make me wish we had such a number in support. Fair play to the vile soap dodgers.

Albion Hibs
24-07-2011, 07:30 PM
I never really pay much attention to what they are singing, I have no interest, but I would agree with the OP, to fill there end on a Sunday when the game is on Sky does always impress me / make me wish we had such a number in support. Fair play to the vile soap dodgers.

Bayern Bru
24-07-2011, 07:46 PM
Am I on hibs.net or Kerrydale Street?

:confused:

Hibernia Na Eir
24-07-2011, 07:52 PM
Far better atmos in their end than anything we could muster up. If only the West could be more vocal.....(and our players better!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKEyZ1h4QOs

Hibernia Na Eir
24-07-2011, 07:55 PM
I'm sure Hibs away would be pretty noisy if we won every week.

Got to Parkhead and tell me they support the team better than Hibs fans.

Away support are always noisier.

Why do away fans at ER always seem to have more "fun" at our stadium than any other ground? Must be an away day in the Capital or summin that gets them all Leeds United !!

Ghaax
24-07-2011, 07:56 PM
Thought their fans were really poor today.
Take away their sectarian rants and they hardly have anything left to sing.
Long periods of the game when they were totally silent.
the ones nearest the East spent most of the time watching us sing........

Guess the TV must have had all the mics pointing at their end. It's a conspiracy............

Sylar
24-07-2011, 07:57 PM
I'd rather cut my toe off than give the Tims any credit.

Nothing they do is original and their most vocally audible songs today were pro-IRA nonsense as usual. Singing about an organisation who blow up innocents in the name of religion and politics, yet scream foul when the other side attempt to do the same thing to their manager (not that I condone the nonsense Lennon received last year). Not only are they reprobates, but they're sodding ill-advised hypocrites.

The Poznan looks impressive, but yet again, it's stolen.

Theft, bigotry, hypocrisy and hyperbolic identification - the defining blocks of Celtc Football Club.

Jonnyboy
24-07-2011, 07:58 PM

Celtc fans made lots of noise M, you're right. I sit at the edge of the singing section and can assure you there were plenty of Hibs songs sung. In fact hibbybrian (from Doha) was sat next to me and was mightily impressed with the singing section.

Hibernia Na Eir
24-07-2011, 08:02 PM
I'd rather cut my toe off than give the Tims any credit.

Nothing they do is original and their most vocally audible songs today were pro-IRA nonsense as usual. Singing about an organisation who blow up innocents in the name of religion and politics, yet scream foul when the other side attempt to do the same thing to their manager (not that I condone the nonsense Lennon received last year). Not only are they reprobates, but they're sodding ill-advised hypocrites.

The Poznan looks impressive, but yet again, it's stolen.

Theft, bigotry, hypocrisy and hyperbolic identification - the defining blocks of Celtc Football Club.

Nice talk.

BoltonHibee
24-07-2011, 08:04 PM
Celtc fans made lots of noise M, you're right. I sit at the edge of the singing section and can assure you there were plenty of Hibs songs sung. In fact hibbybrian (from Doha) was sat next to me and was mightily impressed with the singing section.

Good stuff J. I believe you, the mics must have all been at the Celtic end as you heard nowt on the tv from the home support.

Since90+2
24-07-2011, 08:06 PM
They are a good support. Cudnt care about what they (or any other support) sing.

Hibs Class
24-07-2011, 08:07 PM
They support their team better than we do.It's tough to swallow but it's true.'Just can't get enough is class IMO and I'd be reveled if we were half as noisy. Disagree. They turn up at grounds all over Scotland to peddle their filth and the fact that there is a football match happening at the same time is almost an irrelevance. They are ****, it's as simple as that.

RMQ1967
24-07-2011, 08:16 PM
I thought the Celtic fans were very loud today and I for one liked the Poznan and "When I'm with you Celtic" song was very catchy. Heard the one or two songs re their dislike for the SFA and the OH AH song but as a rule. Loud, colourful and very supportive. Quiete a contrast to our 3 near empty stands.

Like others have mentioned it'd be so easy to be an OF / Barca / ManU fan.

The OF have at least 10 times the spending power of Hibs & rightly turn up expecting to win.

They deserve ZERO respect - nothing better than seeing them creep out in silence when they get beaten - love to have seen their party atmosphere against Inverness at the end of last season.

We can only hope that the the board & CC give us a few opportunities to shut them up this season.

Curly1875
24-07-2011, 10:28 PM
... and only feed them at Christmas. .... But never after midnight.

hibbytam
24-07-2011, 10:43 PM
They did nothing except when they scored. Rubbish typical Of nonsense.

RMQ1967
24-07-2011, 10:44 PM

Isn't it obvious? Because we are :greengrin

The Harp
24-07-2011, 10:48 PM
I must be going deaf in my old age 'cos I never heard one offensive chant from the Celtic fans today - which I thought at the time made a pleasant change.
Thought the singing section did all right considering we've got b*gger all to sing about right now. Good visual display wi' the flags too.

hibby al
24-07-2011, 11:03 PM
Isn't it obvious? Because we are :greengrin
should only be sung against rangers when we are ahead the game thats the
the only time it works

pacorosssco
24-07-2011, 11:07 PM
never any time for either support of old firm but away games are different for them IMO. They get the yocals from however there playing who have a small man sindrum of im not from glasgow so I have to sing loud and I have to sing proud football songs and preferably other songs which will prove my devotion to whatever cause they think being associated with their team has. If you meet a Celtic or Rangers fan from Glasgow their usually alright and understand the issues that comes with supporting their team. Meet one from the Lothians, Fife, Tayside they are totally deluded and are all singing all dancing bell ends who have not a clue what they are on about.

Removed
24-07-2011, 11:20 PM
should only be sung against rangers when we are ahead the game thats the the only time it works:agree: not when we are getting beat by the tims. And 'shall we sing a song for you' didn't get that either.

.Sean.
24-07-2011, 11:28 PM
The Hibees Bounce when Celtic done the Poznan was embarassing. Credit where it's due to the singing section but they need to learn there's a time and a place for certain songs and a couple chants need dropped ASAP.

Shrekko
24-07-2011, 11:37 PM
I must be going deaf in my old age 'cos I never heard one offensive chant from the Celtic fans today - which I thought at the time made a pleasant change.
Thought the singing section did all right considering we've got b*gger all to sing about right now. Good visual display wi' the flags too.

:agree:

Whilst obviously Celtic fans do sing songs with dodgy lines etc., to describe it ALL as "pure sectarian filth" and stuff like that is way over the top. There was very little truly offensive sung today and as for fans on here claiming you couldnt hear them... well words fail me.

It is true that it's easier to be loud when you have something to sing about but I don't remember ER being a fortress during the Mowbray era. It's maybe difficult to admit as we all hate the Old Firm but the backing Celtic fans give their team at times is unbeliveable.

I sat in the West today and did hear plenty Hibs songs from the group of 3-400 12th Man guys but the racket the Celtic fans made was a good bit noisier. Sorry, all this talk of microphones etc is a bit far fetched.

Barney McGrew
25-07-2011, 06:49 AM
I must have been at a different game yesterday - after the first five minutes, the Celtc support were very quiet right up until the second goal.

flash
25-07-2011, 07:18 AM
should only be sung against rangers when we are ahead the game thats the
the only time it works

We are the people was a head in the hands cringe moment.

cant wait for the craig thomson songsheet at the derby.

007 Mickey Weir
25-07-2011, 07:47 AM
Totally disagree. I was up beside te 12th man and thought the banter and singing totally out did the Weegies!! Ok it was a small section of our support but they didn't stop all game. Celtic fans dud nothing other than when they scored. Why was the 12th man singing shall we sing s song for you, and we forgot your were over there....Imagine how Hibs would sing when 2 nil up at Celtic Park with 3500 fans!! I agree 'we are the people' and the Hibees Bounce were poor. But everything else needs top marks. If only more Hibs fans joined in rather than sit on there ***** moaning.

green&left
25-07-2011, 08:18 AM
In fairness to the tims they were doing 'the huddle' well before City's 'poznan'.

I didn't think they were all that great TBH, when they got going they were loud as f***, but there was large spells through-out the match were you could hear a pin drop in their end.

Simpson
25-07-2011, 08:24 AM
But were they doing the huddle before Lech Poznan's Poznan?

Hibs12thMan
25-07-2011, 10:07 AM
Given the understandable concerns felt by a large number of our fellow supporters we felt obliged to try and give Celtic a serious run for their money yesterday. If we couldn't do it on the pitch we were going to burst a gut to do it in the stands. They had 3,000 singers - we had 400. When all 3,000 were vocal - they were really loud. But for most of the second half we outsung them. We will always aim to do this - win, lose or draw because it's our fight and our spirit that can lift our players to raise their game and get stuck in.

Let's not forget that Parkhead used to be a bit of a graveyard for singing until groups like the Green Brigade and Jungle Bhoys were formed. They have been building up their song reportoire (sic) and flag displays over several years.

Hibs12thMan was set up by a group of ordinary Hibbies in June last year. Our progress was quick in the first half of last season capped in the great supporter effort and visual display on "Green Day" at Easter Road. We kind of got lost with juvenile ditties and a hearts-song-obsession towards the end of the season. Happily they were (almost) eradicated from our songbook on Sunday.

We have a small team of activists but are working steadily to build our flag collection and have storage coming in the Stadium during the autumn. The most important measure of our success is what the Hibs players, management and fellow supporters see and hear by way of atmosphere on Matchday. It's not about what we say - it's about what we do.

For more news about Hibs12thMan and to give us your ideas please visit

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#1/hibs12thman (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#1/hibs12thman)

FranckSuzy
25-07-2011, 10:14 AM
Given the understandable concerns felt by a large number of our fellow supporters we felt obliged to try and give Celtic a serious run for their money yesterday. If we couldn't do it on the pitch we were going to burst a gut to do it in the stands. They had 3,000 singers - we had 400. When all 3,000 were vocal - they were really loud. But for most of the second half we outsung them. We will always aim to do this - win, lose or draw because it's our fight and our spirit that can lift our players to raise their game and get stuck in.

Let's not forget that Parkhead used to be a bit of a graveyard for singing until groups like the Green Brigade and Jungle Bhoys were formed. They have been building up their song reportoire (sic) and flag displays over several years.

Hibs12thMan was set up by a group of ordinary Hibbies in June last year. Our progress was quick in the first half of last season capped in the great supporter effort and visual display on "Green Day" at Easter Road. We kind of got lost with juvenile ditties and a hearts-song-obsession towards the end of the season. Happily they were (almost) eradicated from our songbook on Sunday.

We have a small team of activists but are working steadily to build our flag collection and have storage coming in the Stadium during the autumn. The most important measure of our success is what the Hibs players, management and fellow supporters see and hear by way of atmosphere on Matchday. It's not about what we say - it's about what we do.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#1/hibs12thman (http://www.facebook.com/home.php#1/hibs12thman)

:top marksAt least you guys are trying to do something constructive.

FromTheCapital
25-07-2011, 10:39 AM

Good to see...I'll have a look on Facebook!

:top marks

FromTheCapital
25-07-2011, 10:43 AM
Sorry if the thread name isn't acceptable, but, is that what they lot were singing yesterday?

Rivers Cuomo
25-07-2011, 10:44 AM
Yes, it was audlible even watching on TV.

Hibernian Verse
25-07-2011, 10:44 AM
Yep, very early on in the match.

007 Mickey Weir
25-07-2011, 10:54 AM
[QUOTE=Hibs12thMan;2868698]

/QUOTE]

GREAT work!! I am a new recruit this year!! :flag:

PISTOL1875
25-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Apart from the UP THE 'RA shouts in the first 5 mins , the Celtic support could not be falted yesterday.. In fact , they were brilliant.. Got behind there team for the off yesterday by making lots of noise.. The just cant get enough and the poznan are brilliant and its a shame we haven't got such a good support who are more interested in getting right behind HIbs instead of bitching about this that and the next thing...

At The Edge
25-07-2011, 03:06 PM
Apart from the UP THE 'RA shouts in the first 5 mins , the Celtic support could not be falted yesterday.. In fact , they were brilliant.. Got behind there team for the off yesterday by making lots of noise.. The just cant get enough and the poznan are brilliant and its a shame we haven't got such a good support who are more interested in getting right behind HIbs instead of bitching about this that and the next thing...

Eh? the Celtic fans were pretty quiet for long periods of the match yesterday,
remember its very easy to support your team when winning is what you expect every week, put Hibs in the same position and ER would be rocking every other week,