PDA

View Full Version : What teams do you hate more/most?

seanraff07
23-07-2011, 05:38 PM
I have so many Yams telling me today that they hope we pump Celtic tomorrow etc cause they can't stand them, I don't think this feels right at all. Hearts are supposed to want us to lose EVERY game, just like I and I think most other Hibbys want them to lose every game they play unless them getting a result really benefits us.

Is this just another way in which they try and copy Rangers in every way? Cause coincidentally they never wish me luck against Rangers, only against Celtic. Don't get me wrong, I think the Old Firm are the ****miest teams on the planet, and so are the majority of their support. But the day I WANT Hearts to hammer a team, be it the Old Firm or anyone else, is the day I'll walk away from football.

We should be their biggest rivals, and they should be our biggest rivals, simple as.

Thoughts? :greengrin

Calvin
23-07-2011, 05:44 PM
We should have a rivalry with Hearts, the kind of rivalry that exists within a city and is what I would like to consider a 'friendly' rivalry, borne out of location more than anything else.

I certainly dislike Celtic and Rangers a lot more than Hearts, and I was favouring Hearts to win at Ibrox today.

Niffy
23-07-2011, 05:46 PM
Love Hibs, hate the old firm , dont care about the rest.

SanFranHibs
23-07-2011, 05:50 PM
I have so many Yams telling me today that they hope we pump Celtic tomorrow etc cause they can't stand them, I don't think this feels right at all. Hearts are supposed to want us to lose EVERY game, just like I and I think most other Hibbys want them to lose every game they play unless them getting a result really benefits us.

Is this just another way in which they try and copy Rangers in every way? Cause coincidentally they never wish me luck against Rangers, only against Celtic. Don't get me wrong, I think the Old Firm are the ****miest teams on the planet, and so are the majority of their support. But the day I WANT Hearts to hammer a team, be it the Old Firm or anyone else, is the day I'll walk away from football.

We should be their biggest rivals, and they should be our biggest rivals, simple as.Thoughts? :greengrin

:thumbsup:

R'Albin
23-07-2011, 05:51 PM
Love Hibs hate hearts, hate the sheep, hate the old firm in that order.

hibsbollah
23-07-2011, 05:53 PM
Love Hibs, hate the old firm , dont care about the rest.Thats me. Despise Rangers, Celtc, Yams in that order.

Sir David Gray
23-07-2011, 06:01 PM
I can't stand Rangers or Celtic but I want them to win every time they play Hearts.

I wouldn't want Hearts to win a game of dominoes.

hibsbollah
23-07-2011, 06:04 PM
I can't stand Rangers or Celtic but I want them to win every time they play Hearts. I wouldn't want Hearts to win a game of dominoes. Do they play dominoes?

OtterHibee
23-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Hearts, Aberdeen and both Old Firm clubs, all in equal measure.

RoxburghHibs
23-07-2011, 06:06 PM
Rangers by a mile (their fans are a horrible bunch :greengrin) then Hearts and Celtic. Dundee Utd fans have always annoyed me with their "We're bigger than you" attitude so they come 4th.

Frazerbob
23-07-2011, 06:08 PM
Nothing comes close to winning The Derby, they are our rivals and that's how it should be. If we only beat one team this season, let it be them.....every time we play them. Also want them to lose EVERY game they play, including against the Old Firm.

Having said that, I despise the Old Firm and their fans more. Everything about them is despicable.

So, a bit of a contradiction. I hate the Old Firm more but enjoy beating Hearts more, especially after all their recent "big team" pish.

Black Kyle
23-07-2011, 06:17 PM
Both the Bigot Brothers by the length of the M8.

Hate losing to Hertz as our rivals however.

andy1875
23-07-2011, 06:21 PM
Ever since that final against Livi when nearly 40,000 Hibbys left gutted, I've never really been keen on
them, still irks me thinking about how we managed to beat both Old Firm and then lose to
them, grrrrrrrrrr!!!

andy1875
23-07-2011, 06:24 PM
But of course Hertz, Old Firm and Sheep in that order with Livi in the mix for me
as well....

Hamish
23-07-2011, 06:24 PM
I support Hibs.

:agree: - I am getting too old to hate anybody these days. Have a dislike for certain teams/people, but wouldn't say its hatred.

soupy
23-07-2011, 06:25 PM
I can't stand Rangers or Celtic but I want them to win every time they play Hearts. I wouldn't want Hearts to win a game of dominoes. Couldn't have put it better myself.

frazeHFC
23-07-2011, 06:26 PM
Despise the yams and old firm all the same. Hate them to pieces.

Jim44
23-07-2011, 06:35 PM
If I'm honest, I'm indifferent to the Jambo team but I can't stand the deluded idiots who support them.

Tricla
23-07-2011, 06:48 PM
I can't stand Rangers or Celtic but I want them to win every time they play Hearts.

:top marks

Tricla
23-07-2011, 06:50 PM
I support Hibs.

Well duh! :devil:

The Falcon
23-07-2011, 06:53 PM
I ****ing truly hate Hearts with every ounce of my being. Everything about them just ****ing rankles and bugs my happiness.

R'Albin
23-07-2011, 06:55 PM
Well duh! :devil:

:greengrin

Franck Stanton
23-07-2011, 07:00 PM

Correctamundo soul mate, my thoughts exactly.

The Harp
23-07-2011, 07:19 PM
If I'm honest, I'm indifferent to the Jambo team but I can't stand the deluded idiots who support them.

Yeah, same here. Spent the first 6 years of my life in Gorgie (Wardlaw St.) but was guided in the right direction - no chance of anything else to be honest, thankfully.
Have a healthy dislike of the Yams as a club, although I can't deny they have always signed players on merit and not on their religious persuasion, unlike the Huns. I must admit to having a hatred of SOME Yams fans though.
Although I have no time for Celtic, Rangers will always top my 'hate list' due to their sectarian policy which lives on in the minds of most of the numpties who follow them IMO.
I have an open mind on the rest ... except Airdrie, and to a lesser extent, Falkirk!!! :jamboak:

SteveHFC
23-07-2011, 07:24 PM
Hearts
old firm
sheep

darwenhibby
23-07-2011, 07:29 PM
i hate hearts with a passion always have done always will do.

Never want to to see them fold but squirming in the 1st 2nd division would be good.

The night we beat the huns 3-0 at ipox and they beat the lesser greens on the same night I did think was good for Edinburgh.

As much as i hate the old firm i still did not want hearts to win today.

Who do i hate the most hearts, liverpool huns celtc leeds cidy

If hibs won more games than the others above each season i think i would be happy each weekend.

GTTGH

PISTOL1875
23-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Hertz , Celtic are our rivals..

Rangers are the enemy....

At The Edge
23-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Don't really 'hate' any team, Rantic i generally ignore, their fans live on a different planet, and if that could be arranged that would be ace, Hearts i find amusing, their goal is to be the 'big' team, whilst no other teams fans behave this way, obsession with size, yet they are as gash as the rest of the SPL.

Saying that, last season i could have 'hated' Hibs the most after some of the performances i saw,
:wink:

LancashireHibby
23-07-2011, 07:58 PM
Nothing comes close to winning The Derby, they are our rivals and that's how it should be. If we only beat one team this season, let it be them.....every time we play them. Also want them to lose EVERY game they play, including against the Old Firm.

Having said that, I despise the Old Firm and their fans more. Everything about them is despicable.

So, a bit of a contradiction. I hate the Old Firm more but enjoy beating Hearts more, especially after all their recent "big team" pish.

That's about right for me as well.

justlikebrazil
23-07-2011, 08:00 PM
Hearts hearts hearts hate them all!!!!

essexhibee
23-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Aside from the obvious, it would have to be the arse they lick i.e. : Rangers. The gers fans are disgusting creatures.

Sir David Gray
23-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Do they play dominoes?

I don't know but if they do I want them to lose! :wink:

Hiber-nation
23-07-2011, 08:21 PM
Detest everything Rangers and Celtc stand for but I'll always want them to beat Hearts. I don't care who Hearts play, I just want them to lose every game they ever play.

7Hero
23-07-2011, 09:08 PM
if you dont hate hearts the most then you simply have no idea of what it is like being a hibee..

Don't even waste your time hating the old squirm bunch of ****s they are they dot come close to the hatred i feel when the hearts stuff us...

Hibs Class
23-07-2011, 09:09 PM
Any time any other team plays any other team I want the best result for Hibs. So today at ibrox a draw is fine because each is only one point ahead. That doesn't detract from the fact that both their sets of supporters are **** or both clubs are morally bankrupt.

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-07-2011, 09:12 PM
Celtic, Hearts the rest for me.

FromTheCapital
23-07-2011, 09:13 PM

We should be their biggest rivals, and they should be our biggest rivals, simple as.

Thoughts? :greengrin
agree.

Sodje_18
23-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Hertz - Hate the fans 3/4 times a season apart from that they're okay (around my parts anyways). Old firm fans are always complete erses. Have a dislike for Aberdeen and Airdrie as well.

Kyle A
23-07-2011, 09:30 PM
Hearts
old firm
sheep

This, in that order.

Congruence
23-07-2011, 09:37 PM
Don't 'hate' anyone, however that team in Gorgie is def at the bottom of the pile!

Tricla
23-07-2011, 09:47 PM
Hertz - Hate the fans 3/4 times a season apart from that they're okay (around my parts anyways). Old firm fans are always complete erses. Have a dislike for Aberdeen and Airdrie as well.

Hertz fans are 'OK around your parts' eh?

That's just rank man.

:tsk tsk:

Removed
23-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Hertz fans are 'OK around your parts' eh?That's just rank man.:tsk tsk: :agree: depends how you define 'ok'. All the yams I know are total bawbags

CallumHibs07
23-07-2011, 09:51 PM
Any Hibs fan who doesn't want Hearts to lose every game (including against the OF) needs to take a look at themselves IMO.

Tricla
23-07-2011, 09:55 PM
:agree: depends how you define 'ok'. All the yams I know are total bawbags

True

Tricla
23-07-2011, 09:57 PM
Any Hibs fan who doesn't want Hearts to lose every game (including against the OF) needs to take a look at themselves IMO.

:agree:

I have never understood those who want to see ***** beat anyone, including the OF.

Iggy Pope
23-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Do they play dominoes?

Come oan!
You know the song

:singing:

They've won all the honours at Dominoes and Darts
And there's still not a team that as ***** as the H****s

Tricla
23-07-2011, 10:02 PM
Come oan!
You know the song

:singing:

They've won all the honours at Dominoes and Darts
And there's still not a team that as ***** as the H****s

IWasThere2016
23-07-2011, 10:02 PM
Them, OF, ManUre, Sheep and Arabs.

Iggy Pope
23-07-2011, 10:17 PM
FWIW and in order

Hertz
Huns (Unless they are playing Hertz)
Celtic (As above)
Sheep (As above)
Murderwell (As above and for their stinky collection of unemployable fans)
Arabs (Largely as above)
Manure (For their bawbag of worldwide fans, players, ex-players, 'traditions' and many reasons unlikely to apply to any of the above)
Spurs (Just coz)
Real Madrid (I blame Beckham and the current show pony for this)

Dashing Bob S
23-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Detest everything Rangers and Celtc stand for but I'll always want them to beat Hearts. I don't care who Hearts play, I just want them to lose every game they ever play.

That's about where I stand. I loathe the OF in a different way than I do Hearts, but I always want them to beat Hearts. Hearts are our local rivals and wish them nothing but misfortune football wise, but I probably wouldn't want them not to exist.

I'd be delighted if Celtic and Rangers didn't exist - they're odious organisations which have poisoned Scottish society for generations.

joe breezy
24-07-2011, 05:32 AM
I agree with Bob...

Glasgow would be much better with just Thistle and Queens Park...

hibbiedon
24-07-2011, 06:32 AM
I love Hibs, Hearts are our rivals but I class the old firm as our enemies, i despise everything about them GGTTH

Since90+2
24-07-2011, 08:47 AM
Probably enjoy winning the derby more than any other game but the huns are mutants.

micka_weer
24-07-2011, 08:59 AM
Got to be hearts! Much as I hate both sets of the old firm! And believe me in get the old firm crammed down my neck here everyday!
I also, for some reason, hate whatever team Paul Hartley is playing for

PeeJay
24-07-2011, 08:59 AM
Hibs are my team: I don't hate any other team, I don't care about any other team...

Hainan Hibs
24-07-2011, 09:01 AM
I have an unhealthy hatred of Hearts. I probably should get medical help, but there is a part of me that enjoys hating them so much. I dislike the Old Firm, I wish I could call it hatred, but it is nowhere near my level of hatred for all things Hearts.

If more people were like me we probably wouldn't be getting gubbed by them the majority of times we play them. There is far too much " I love meeting my Hearts girlies at the pub for drinkies:thumbsup:" type pish from Hibs fans.

I ****ing hate the *****, I really do.

H18Y GW
24-07-2011, 09:28 AM
Celtic .......Bigoted." Hard done by" reek of *****, wakners

Bobo
24-07-2011, 09:39 AM
1. Hearts - Despise everything about them - anything that smells remotely Jambo should be taken to the Vet if you get my drift :wink:
2. Celtic - One institution that I truely loathe.... Parasites!
3. Rangers - Exactly the same as their ugly twin above.
4. Aberdeen - Since their successful period in the 80's they've had the idea that they're better than everyone else, when obviously they're not and have been *****e for decades.

H18Y GW
24-07-2011, 09:52 AM
1. Hearts - Despise everything about them - anything that smells remotely Jambo should be taken to the Vet if you get my drift :wink:
2. Celtic - One institution that I truely loathe.... Parasites!
3. Rangers - Exactly the same as their ugly twin above.
4. Aberdeen - Since their successful period in the 80's they've had the idea that they're better than everyone else, when obviously they're not and have been *****e for decades.

It's weird because although I want the bigot brothers to beat Hearts purely on the rivalry front, the SDBs are odious as are there fans.

Dinkydoo
24-07-2011, 10:21 AM
Hearts
Rangers
Celtic

In no particular order.

Sylar
24-07-2011, 10:24 AM
Hate is far too strong an emotion to allocate to any football team/fans for me. I have very little time for:

Celtc, Hearts, Airdrie United, Dundee, Dunfermline, Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Real Madrid...

However, I absolutely detest the New York Jets and Ohio State :greengrin

SneakersO'Toole
24-07-2011, 10:39 AM
Having just witnessed 3 Celtic fans p!ssing outside the Scottish Windows Investment building just off Lothian Road, I can confirm without hesitation that Celtic really are a horrible shower.

CmoantheHibs
24-07-2011, 10:56 AM
Undoubtedly Rangers for me.After them it can change on a weekly basis between Hearts and Celtic with Hearts coming out on top more often than not.In England I have a strong dislike for Chelsea and Birmingham(long before this pre season).There are various other teams that annoy me but its more like a fly buzzing around than an active dislike.:greengrin

lucky
24-07-2011, 06:01 PM
Hearts, old firm, Liverpool, man city, livingston

DH1875
24-07-2011, 08:19 PM
Hearts
Rangers
Celtic

In no particular order.

It's that exact order for me.

However, I absolutely detest the New York Jets and Ohio State :greengrin

Don't even start me :furious:.

Jack Schmidt
24-07-2011, 09:50 PM
Hate? Strong word...Hibs and Hearts are rivals...we don't want to lose to each other...but hate? We don't have the Glasgow bigot nonsense (*) between us, we have a healthy derby tension but to be honest, I wanted you to win today. Not because it was against them in particular - just because you were playing against one of the Ugly Sisters. The SPL needs a strong effort by both the Edinburgh teams plus Utd, Dons and 'Well. If all 5 of us take points from them, it might give one of us a chance of splitting them. If Hibs get a chance to do it then I'll be pissed off as a rival, but, glad to see someone break the monopoly.

(*) before all the know-it-alls jump in, it's the minority that trumpet the religous nonsense so no need to dish out a patrionising sermon about how Heart of Midlothian are the worst. Between both of our clubs there are a fairly large number of areshole supporters. No different to any other club, anywhere else so please spare me the crap about Yams/Jambos/**** being worse/disillusioned/stupid.

FranckSuzy
24-07-2011, 10:01 PM

Be careful what you wish for :rolleyes: :greengrin