PDA

View Full Version : Buying Tickets Tomorrow (merged)

andy1875
23-07-2011, 03:57 PM
Does anyone know if tickets can be bought tomorrow before the game? I need two child tickets for the main stand. Believe the office is normally closed on a Sunday but surely must be open as it's a
matchday?

Cheers

Granton Stanton
23-07-2011, 04:17 PM
Buy them online today to be certain - the office is definitely open tomorrow for collections, not sure about sales tho.

andy1875
23-07-2011, 04:55 PM
Thanks Stanton.

I'm not sure how it all works re buying online, appears to go through ticketmaster, and if I then have to
collect at the ground?

All to confusing! Hahaha

Sir David Gray
23-07-2011, 05:17 PM
Could someone actually confirm this for me?

I have two people coming through who intended to buy tickets tomorrow before the game. I didn't even consider that the ticket office could possibly be shut before the game. :confused:

Looking at the website, it states that the ticket office is closed on Sundays unless stated otherwise. I can't believe that the club would risk losing out on potential ticket sales in the final hours leading up to a category A match.

Granton Stanton
23-07-2011, 05:19 PM
Dead easy andy - click on the link on the official site & follow the steps. Its interactive so you can actually choose the seats. Then at option "method of delivery" chhose "collection" which means they are at the office to be picked up.

Actually, might be one problem - to buy tickets for CAT A games you need to be registered with them.

cheers

scotthfc
23-07-2011, 05:59 PM
is tomorrow ticket only and if so could i get a ticket tomorrow morning?

Scouse Hibee
23-07-2011, 07:29 PM
Could someone actually confirm this for me?

I have two people coming through who intended to buy tickets tomorrow before the game. I didn't even consider that the ticket office could possibly be shut before the game. :confused:

Looking at the website, it states that the ticket office is closed on Sundays unless stated otherwise. I can't believe that the club would risk losing out on potential ticket sales in the final hours leading up to a category A match.

The ticket office will be open 100% :agree:

givescotlandfreedom
23-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Ticket office will need to be open as folk will no doubt have to pick up STs and Blackpool tickets.

Scouse Hibee
23-07-2011, 07:38 PM
Ticket office will need to be open as folk will no doubt have to pick up STs and Blackpool tickets.

:agree: And refunds for the Barnsley game :greengrin

Tricla
23-07-2011, 07:40 PM
is tomorrow ticket only and if so could i get a ticket tomorrow morning?

I would assume that the TO will be open before kick off.

Sir David Gray
23-07-2011, 08:11 PM
The ticket office will be open 100% :agree:

Cheers, I didn't think there would be a problem but I thought it would be best to check. :aok:

iwasthere1972
23-07-2011, 08:39 PM
I've bought tickets on the day for all matches including those against the Old Firm and Hearts. So would say that as well as collecting tickets tomorrow you should also be able to buy them. So long as your on the Hibs database it shouldn't be a problem.

Thought I should add that the last time I bought tickets on the day was against the Yams in April and that was on a Sunday.