PDA

View Full Version : Sports bar to watch Celtic game in Malaga?

California-Hibs
22-07-2011, 07:18 PM
Hey guys,

Im over here in Malaga at the moment (Benalmadina) and i was wondering if anyone could recommend any good bars to watch Sundays game in? Gutted i cant actually be at it, first time ive missed the first game of the season in years!

Watched the Dundee United game in 'Looneys Irish Bar' last night, i know they´re showing Sundays game along with probably most bars, just wondering if theres any place in particular that i can go with my Hibs top proudly on and wynd some Celtic fans up good and proper by going radge if we score/win! :thumbsup::flag:

Billy Whizz
22-07-2011, 08:04 PM
Loads of Irish in Benalmadena so probably most supporting Celtic. There is a Rangers Bar in the main St, so probably most people in their will follow Hibs!
I think it's called Bar One and it's just across the road from Looney's!
Alternatively just up the hill beside the main entrance to the Sirocco is a little Scottish bar called "Tartan Arms"

Good luck and enjoy the sunshine

ginger_rice
22-07-2011, 08:06 PM
Hey guys,

Im over here in Malaga at the moment (Benalmadina) and i was wondering if anyone could recommend any good bars to watch Sundays game in? Gutted i cant actually be at it, first time ive missed the first game of the season in years!

Watched the Dundee United game in 'Looneys Irish Bar' last night, i know they´re showing Sundays game along with probably most bars, just wondering if theres any place in particular that i can go with my Hibs top proudly on and wynd some Celtic fans up good and proper by going radge if we score/win! :thumbsup::flag:

There was a Hibby running a bar in Duquesa just down the coast a bit the bar was called Hemmingways might be worth finding out nif he's still there and the game is being shown, the guys name is Ashley.

TornadoHibby
22-07-2011, 08:08 PM
Hey guys,

I'd be tempted to keep a low profile over their mate, just don't see us coming out of the match with anything at all! :confused:

Enjoy what you're really over there for and don't spoil it un-necessarily! :wink:

PS I'll be in my usual seat at ER on Sunday but I'm afraid that I fear for us given the "quality" of our pre-season and our squad right now! :agree:

garlic
22-07-2011, 08:11 PM
Paddington Bar just off bonanza square should be ok.As theres no English games on most bars will be showing it.