PDA

View Full Version : khan vs judah

Woody1985
22-07-2011, 12:40 PM
What do you guys make of the fight on Saturday?

I don't know much about judah but think I'll get it on in the house. It's available on virgin media via primetime for 15 quid.

Does anyone know if the price goes up on the day? Never ordered a fight on it before.

Will it be a four, five am start?

easty
22-07-2011, 12:44 PM
They said the price for Klitschko vs Haye would go up if you ordered it on the day, but it didnt.

Hope this Judah chap can knock Khan out, can't stand that prick.

Woody1985
22-07-2011, 12:54 PM
They said the price for Klitschko vs Haye would go up if you ordered it on the day, but it didnt.

Hope this Judah chap can knock Khan out, can't stand that prick.

I think his mouth is like a catheter for Paquaio's ass!

I was reading his interview this morning (maybe yesterday) and he was going on about how pacman has hit him as hard as he could and he's got a solid jaw.

I don't know if that's an insult to Pacquaio or is just talking out his erchie!

Is Judah the guy that was in the Rocky 5 or was that someone else?

easty
22-07-2011, 07:17 PM
I think his mouth is like a catheter for Paquaio's ass!

I was reading his interview this morning (maybe yesterday) and he was going on about how pacman has hit him as hard as he could and he's got a solid jaw.

I don't know if that's an insult to Pacquaio or is just talking out his erchie!

Is Judah the guy that was in the Rocky 5 or was that someone else?

Nah that was Antonio Tarver I think.

Allant1981
22-07-2011, 10:15 PM
Judah was a good fighter but i think khan will beat him, khan has a bit more power and pace IMO and has a good few years on judah as well. Judah is a bit of a nutcase so it could be interesting. Think the fight will be about 0400

Woody1985
24-07-2011, 12:33 AM
Fight is due to start at three the interviewer said. Away to sleep the now.

Woody1985
24-07-2011, 03:12 AM
Khan is a machine!

Steve-O
24-07-2011, 10:15 AM
Nah that was Antonio Tarver I think.

:agree:

He just won a world title against Danny Green (an Australian) in Oz the other night there. He's 42 now.

Woody1985
25-07-2011, 04:41 PM
I must admit that I've warmed to khan after the fight and his reaction was good aswell. Wants to take on anyone.

I'm genuinely excited for his next fight. Normally I want to see him get smashed because he got a free pass in his early career with frank warren, the kindelan fight before going pro, the long count, journeyman bums etc but he looks like he's gonna step up to the challenge of fighting the best.

sambajustice
27-07-2011, 10:08 AM
Khan is a prick!

He "lost" to Limond.

He "lost" to Maidana - He was just standing there getting the crap beaten out of him! and it should have been stopped!

He actually did lose Prescott and I see he's never been back to try sort that one out!

I'm not all that up to speed on Boxing but i'm sure there's a few out there that could probably knock him out! Surely there's a few central americans that could knock him on his ass!