PDA

View Full Version : Question Evening News Question of the Week

FansViews
21-07-2011, 11:19 PM
Who would you play at right back and why? Would you suggest bringing in a new player - or even a return for Richie Towell?

Answers, together with your name and location, to fansviews@albagobragh.com for inclusion in Monday's paper :thumbsup:

snooky
21-07-2011, 11:22 PM
Who would you play at right back and why? Would you suggest bringing in a new player - or even a return for Richie Towell?

Answers, together with your name and location, to fansviews@albagobragh.com for inclusion in Monday's paper :thumbsup:

Personally, I'd put out a traffic cone at RB before I'd play Hart.

FansViews
22-07-2011, 04:44 PM
Bump!

FromTheCapital
22-07-2011, 08:31 PM

I'd play Spoony at RB, he has pace and agility... Hart is as useful as a chocolate teapot...

Danderhall Hibs
23-07-2011, 08:24 AM
David Wotherspoon - right back is where he's played his best games for Hibs. That coupled with there not being another option means he should play! I'd be delighted if we could get Towell back though.

Danderhall Hibs,
At Work