PDA

View Full Version : NHC COPA America Girls

hibeemikey21
21-07-2011, 10:38 PM
http://koletsy.blogspot.com/2011/07/paraguay-girls-vs-brazil-copa-america.html

Nice idea. Could be the next "singing section"

SanFranHibs
22-07-2011, 12:39 AM
We were informed today on this board that this is a mans game !

i don't want their no 7's and 11's 'winging' like lassies !

P.S. Do you think the blonde girls teeth are false?

greenlex
22-07-2011, 02:07 AM
We were informed today on this board that this is a mans game !i don't want their no 7's and 11's 'winging' like lassies !P.S. Do you think the blonde girls teeth are false? Dunno about false but they are tremendous.

SanFranHibs
22-07-2011, 02:23 AM
Dunno about false but they are tremendous.

C'mon Petrie, get her on a six month loan.

Kaiser1962
22-07-2011, 06:44 AM
We were informed today on this board that this is a mans game !

i don't want their no 7's and 11's 'winging' like lassies !

P.S. Do you think the blonde girls teeth are false?

That was me and if you're going to quote me at least spell it right :greengrin

As an aside I watched a bit of the women's world cup and thought it was quite good, goalies still a bit dodgy but, that apart, the standard was good. What I did notice, in the games I watched at least, there was no "cheating", no rolling around or diving or moaning like bitches at the ref. No pretending to be be tough with puffed out chests (although it might have been difficult to tell!) and accepting the official's decision and getting on with the game. It was really very refreshing.

SanFranHibs
22-07-2011, 07:07 AM
That was me and if you're going to quote me at least spell it right :greengrin

As an aside I watched a bit of the women's world cup and thought it was quite good, goalies still a bit dodgy but, that apart, the standard was good. What I did notice, in the games I watched at least, there was no "cheating", no rolling around or diving or moaning like bitches at the ref. No pretending to be be tough with puffed out chests (although it might have been difficult to tell!) and accepting the official's decision and getting on with the game. It was really very refreshing.

Which is why I said # 7' and 11's and put the winging in quotes...Shows my age that these still represent to me the 'wingers' from the old 2-3-5 !

Some of the WWC was pretty good though. But I will gladly watch a team of good looking women playing the beautiful game. Once it reached the semis I was hoping for a France v Sweden final. Purely for footballing reasons of course......Talk about jinxing teams !!!

:greengrin

mickki40
22-07-2011, 09:36 AM
Terrible, who would ever see a game if they were in the same section as you? as for the blondie.... you could feed a creche.

MacBean
22-07-2011, 09:42 AM
I remember these girls at the world cup. They were phenominal. One of them is a model and I believe she said if Paraguay won the WC she was going to run naked thru the streets.

frazeHFC
22-07-2011, 10:17 AM
I remember these girls at the world cup. They were phenominal. One of them is a model and I believe she said if Paraguay won the WC she was going to run naked thru the streets. She said the same with the Copa America too.

Hawthorn
22-07-2011, 11:24 AM
I think the blond bird is the Paraguayan model who has said she will strip if they win the Copa America.:greengrin

MacBean
22-07-2011, 12:14 PM
She said the same with the Copa America too.
One more game :pray:

I think the blond bird is the Paraguayan model who has said she will strip if they win the Copa America.:greengrin

It was actually the brunette - i remember because im a fan of brunettes :greengrin

She has a sponsorship deal with Blackberry to keep her phone in between her, erm, erm, eyes.

Here is the link: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/oddballs/834495-larissa-riquelme-strips-naked-for-paraguay-as-promised

joe breezy
22-07-2011, 01:30 PM
first time i've ever been jealous of a mobile phone...

DH1875
22-07-2011, 08:31 PM
Stupid question but where are the Brazilians? The brunette is 100 times hotter than the blonde :agree:.

Gettin' Auld
23-07-2011, 11:27 AM
Stupid question but where are the Brazilians?

I'd reckon there's a good chance that those lassies have Brazilians. :greengrin