PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know if you can get the Blackpool game on their website?

Bristolhibby
21-07-2011, 11:22 AM
Does anyone know if you can get the Blackpool game on their website?

Bit like Hibs TV?

Cheers

J

Bristolhibby
22-07-2011, 12:20 PM

Bit like Hibs TV?

Cheers

J

Anybody? Blackpoolhibby do you know?

J

blackpoolhibs
22-07-2011, 12:58 PM
I dont think so mate, they are tighter than Hibs when spending money. :greengrin They dont have many fans, they averaged about 15000 last season and about 10% of the home fans, Blackpool was not their first team. Lots of Man Utd rantic even Hibs fans.

Crowds will drop this season, and after watching them the other night against the huns, i cant see anything but a struggle this season for them. They will probably beat Hibs though.:rolleyes:

Bristolhibby
22-07-2011, 01:18 PM
I dont think so mate, they are tighter than Hibs when spending money. :greengrin They dont have many fans, they averaged about 15000 last season and about 10% of the home fans, Blackpool was not their first team. Lots of Man Utd rantic even Hibs fans.

Crowds will drop this season, and after watching them the other night against the huns, i cant see anything but a struggle this season for them. They will probably beat Hibs though.:rolleyes:

Cheers Mate,

I was toying with the idea of driving up after work, but it is just too far, 4hrs there and back. If it were the weekend I would do it, but not there and back in the same day.

Thought they may have a hibs.net type thing.

Never mind, Sunday is the important game.

(BTW am I the only one that thinks this pre-season games in the season is mental?)

J

HH81
22-07-2011, 02:47 PM
No. I could only guess Blackpool were very impressed we took so many down last year they aproached Hibs and this is the only date they could fit it in?

PeeJay
22-07-2011, 03:23 PM

Bit like Hibs TV?

Cheers

J
Had a loook at their website, but their player seems only to indicate game highlight videos, but no live video stream? Funny that really, Falkirk had a great wee setup that worked very well!