PDA

View Full Version : Graeme Smith

stokesmessiah
21-07-2011, 10:59 AM
Just watching SSN and he was playing last night as a trialist for Gabala which is the team Tony Adams manages in Azerbaijan,it also said that he had impressed!!!!

Also noticed the daily ****** ran an article on his trial as well.

I know he was pretty poor for us but i didnt think he would need to go that far afield to find employment??

KeithTheHibby
21-07-2011, 11:04 AM
Just watching SSN and he was playing last night as a trialist for Gabala which is the team Tony Adams manages in Azerbaijan,it also said that he had impressed!!!!

I know he was pretty poor for us but i didnt think he would need to go that far afield to find employment??

He was really crap for us and IMHO he was worse than Zibby ever was.

I don't think he became a bad keeper overnight, just happened to join us when we were struggling and never had any confidence.

Speedway
21-07-2011, 11:10 AM
He was really crap for us and IMHO he was worse than Zibby ever was.

I don't think he became a bad keeper overnight, just happened to join us when we were struggling and never had any confidence.

I'll always remember him for the 6-6 game.

Judas Iscariot
21-07-2011, 11:12 AM
I'll always remember him for the 6-6 game. I genuinely believe he chucked it that night

duvaldo99
21-07-2011, 11:13 AM
I think if we had taken him direct from Motherwell when his confidence was high it might have gone differently but think he had a pretty poor time at Brighton so was already low in confidence when he arrived at Easter Road.

Seen the highlights on ssn of him playing against barnet, hope it works out for him.

allezsauzee
21-07-2011, 11:37 AM
Decent keeper on his day but unfortunately his confidence disappears after a mistake or 2

matty_f
21-07-2011, 02:08 PM
I think if we had taken him direct from Motherwell when his confidence was high it might have gone differently but think he had a pretty poor time at Brighton so was already low in confidence when he arrived at Easter Road.

Seen the highlights on ssn of him playing against barnet, hope it works out for him.

:agree: He definitely seemed like a decent keeper there, think his move south went sour and even though he made a bright start at Hibs, as soon as something went wrong he never recovered.

Bostonhibby
21-07-2011, 02:22 PM

Maybe all the local goalkeeping talent have had their hands or fingers chopped off? or maybe they pay more in goats as wages than we do in £ sterling:wink::duck:

pacorosssco
21-07-2011, 02:23 PM
I genuinely believe he chucked it that night

me too.