PDA

View Full Version : Guttering Cleaning

Cool_Hand_Luke
20-07-2011, 12:22 PM
Anyone recommend someone for guttering cleaning? And also what the cost would roughly be - for a 2 story house, front and back about 4m long each side.

Cheers

:greengrin

.Sean.
20-07-2011, 04:30 PM
Anyone recommend someone for guttering cleaning? And also what the cost would roughly be - for a 2 story house, front and back about 4m long each side.

Cheers

it's not a big job, get a ladder and do it yourself!

Woody1985
20-07-2011, 05:01 PM
Where do you stay?

My mate in gilmerton does it for 20 quid. Got his own ladders as he's a window cleaner.

MSK
20-07-2011, 05:27 PM
Where do you stay?

My mate in gilmerton does it for 20 quid. Got his own ladders as he's a window cleaner.There ye go ..£25.. gutters cleaned along wi his windaes ..:greengrin

Removed
20-07-2011, 05:34 PM
Anyone in Livingston? I have a conservatory box gutter that needs cleaned and when I tried it myself I feel off the roof.Mrs D says I need to get a man in before I fall through the conservatory :greengrin

hibbill2002
20-07-2011, 06:44 PM

Cheers

You have a PM sir.

Cool_Hand_Luke
21-07-2011, 12:45 PM
it's not a big job, get a ladder and do it yourself!

I would do...but snapped my achilles last week...and am on crutches and leg in a cast for the next 10 weeks...might be a bit difficult getting up a ladder :agree: and i'm scared of heights :greengrin

Cheers hibbill...will be in touch :thumbsup:

.Sean.
21-07-2011, 05:39 PM
Anyone in Livingston? I have a conservatory box gutter that needs cleaned and when I tried it myself I feel off the roof.Mrs D says I need to get a man in before I fall through the conservatory :greengrin
I genuinely LOL'ed :faf:

Removed
21-07-2011, 05:44 PM
I genuinely LOL'ed :faf: I can laugh now but it was agony. Thought I'd broken my leg, still got the scars. I had ladders that were banana shaped :greengrin

ArabHibee
21-07-2011, 09:27 PM
I can laugh now but it was agony. Thought I'd broken my leg, still got the scars. I had ladders that were banana shaped :greengrin
No wonder you fell off them then. :rolleyes:

jabis
21-07-2011, 10:16 PM
Anyone recommend someone for guttering cleaning? And also what the cost would roughly be - for a 2 story house, front and back about 4m long each side.Cheers

that's an awfy wee hoose you've got......unless it's aboot 50m wide :confused:

edit......just realised it's 4 miles long......it's MASSIVE.....might have to readjust those quotes !