PDA

View Full Version : NHC Liam Gallagher & Beady Eye Reveal Manchester City Home 2011

H18sry
19-07-2011, 07:26 PM
http://www.umbro.com/#/videos/liam-gallagher-&-beady-eye-reveal-manchester-city-home-2011/?locale=en_GB The way to do it :thumbsup:

Betty Boop
19-07-2011, 07:42 PM
http://www.umbro.com/#/videos/liam-gallagher-&-beady-eye-reveal-manchester-city-home-2011/?locale=en_GB The way to do it :thumbsup:

What's going on with his barnet ? Looks like it could do with a good scrub ! :greengrin

Mon Dieu4
19-07-2011, 07:47 PM
The way we are going the only famous people we could get are Barry and Paul Chuckle

.Sean.
19-07-2011, 08:13 PM
Seen that the other day mate - Love how it goes straight into The Beat Goes On. Have you heard the B-side - another cracker :greengrin

Oh, and the hair's very decent :cool2:

DC_Hibs
19-07-2011, 08:25 PM
Feel for you Davie, must be difficult not to change again.

yekimevol
19-07-2011, 08:33 PM
i love it until it cuts into the beady eye song. the cookie should have wrote a bigger cheque.

Sir David Gray
19-07-2011, 09:50 PM
I think I'll look at that page on mute.

You can shove yer blue moon up yer jacksie. :na na:

GGMU!
:greengrin

Skanko79
19-07-2011, 10:10 PM
Nice looking strip as well, love the swagger of City these days. Coolest club in the prem by a country mile.

Mango Man
20-07-2011, 12:33 AM
That's one of the worst things I have ever scene, so cringeworthy.

H18Y GW
20-07-2011, 02:52 AM
That's one of the worst things I have ever scene, so cringeworthy.

In your opinion you surely mean,your not a Glory Hunting Manure liker/lover by any chance lol , as whilst liking neither personally , it's the only way that could be deemed cringeworthy.

ManBearPig
20-07-2011, 08:17 AM
Most over the top strip launch in recent memory?! Courtesy of the self appointed 'Worlds Richest Club'. Especially seeing as the strip is so similar to all the previous ones of last 3 years.

Hey at least the lesser ****my side of that city. Cue the glory hunting ****chester Utd fans.....
:tin hat:

Mango Man
20-07-2011, 10:47 AM
In your opinion you surely mean,your not a Glory Hunting Manure liker/lover by any chance lol , as whilst liking neither personally , it's the only way that could be deemed cringeworthy.

No, I am speaking on behalf of everyone in the world.......I'm actually a Liverpool fan, it's the whole idea of having that pleb Liam G think he is the coolest thing ever, singing his Beatles rip off songs, that's what is cringeworthy, strip looks alright like.

hibeeleicester
20-07-2011, 11:58 AM
We would all be creaming ourselves over proclaimers singing glory glory in hibs strips... cracking idea.

ps. i'm a hibs fan

marinello59
20-07-2011, 12:06 PM
We would all be creaming ourselves over proclaimers singing glory glory in hibs strips... cracking idea.

ps. i'm a hibs fan

I wouldn't Fitba strips are for fitba players. Not 'celebrity' fans.

Signed

Victor Meldrew.

PISTOL1875
20-07-2011, 12:08 PM
I think I'll look at that page on mute.

You can shove yer blue moon up yer jacksie. :na na:

GGMU!
:greengrin

The eclipse is coming mate.. TICK TOCK , TICK TOCK .........

Saorsa
20-07-2011, 12:14 PM

ps. i'm a hibs fanI wouldnae, I couldnae care less whae is wearing them. I buy fitba strips (that I probably wear about twice) as a means of giving money tae the club, I dinnae even particularly care for this seasons two (though the black insnae too bad) but I bought them anyway.

Mango Man
20-07-2011, 12:34 PM

ps. i'm a hibs fan

I most certainly would not be creaming myself about that idea.

PS I'm a Hibs fan too. :flag:

khib70
20-07-2011, 01:58 PM
:agree:Well said. I'd have thought FH would be keeping a lower profile after his "United can't get beat" tub thumping before the semi.

That's when the eclipse began. It's partial now, total soon. They'll be joining Liverpool as the History Boys.

khib70
20-07-2011, 02:01 PM

ps. i'm a hibs fan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgS-W2HGT64

Nae strips, but it has been done!:flag:

R'Albin
20-07-2011, 02:47 PM

ps. i'm a hibs fan

That would be a tad creepy.

Carheenlea
20-07-2011, 07:54 PM
Hearts were meant to do a similar glamour launch, but they were not able to find a shirt in Ronnie Corbett`s size.

IWasThere2016
20-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Class IMHO - can we not have the Proclaimers doing a rousing GGTTH to flog ours???

Delboy*
20-07-2011, 08:47 PM
No, I am speaking on behalf of everyone in the world.......I'm actually a Liverpool fan, it's the whole idea of having that pleb Liam G think he is the coolest thing ever, singing his Beatles rip off songs, that's what is cringeworthy, strip looks alright like.

Surely only a pleb would claim to be speaking on behalf of the world....i smell a coldplay fan...or phil collins :na na:

Sir David Gray
20-07-2011, 08:50 PM

:agree:Well said. I'd have thought FH would be keeping a lower profile after his "United can't get beat" tub thumping before the semi.

That's when the eclipse began. It's partial now, total soon. They'll be joining Liverpool as the History Boys.

:greengrin We shall see!

I've learned my lesson and all I'll say is it will be interesting to see how City cope with having a front pairing of Mario Balotelli (who permanently looks as if someone's just nicked his last polo) and Carlos Tevez (who can't leave Man City quickly enough but who no-one can afford to buy).

Meanwhile, over on the other side of the city, United have, in my opinion, bought well with Ashley Young, David de Gea and Phil Jones (even if he was a tad over-priced) coming in.

It will be interesting to see how United cope without the influence of Paul Scholes and Gary Neville for the first time in about 20 years, if not on the pitch then in the dressing room and in training. The loss of Edwin van der Sar will also leave them with a big hole to fill but they have also offloaded a few squad players in John O'Shea and Wes Brown, with Darron Gibson also likely to leave.

I personally don't think United are, by any means, finished as a force in English football but it's difficult when all of the world's top players are being offered silly amounts of money to join Manchester City. They can outbid every other club in world football right now so any player who has money as their only objective will go there.

Thankfully many footballers have dozens of other reasons for signing for a particular club.

I fully expect City to qualify for the Champions League again next year and if they happen to finish above Manchester Utd this season then I believe they'll win the league title.

SteveHFC
20-07-2011, 08:56 PM

I've learned my lesson and all I'll say is it will be interesting to see how City cope with having a front pairing of Mario Balotelli (who permanently looks as if someone's just nicked his last polo) and Carlos Tevez (who can't leave Man City quickly enough but who no-one can afford to buy).

Meanwhile, over on the other side of the city, United have, in my opinion, bought well with Ashley Young, David de Gea and Phil Jones (even if he was a tad over-priced) coming in.

It will be interesting to see how United cope without the influence of Paul Scholes and Gary Neville for the first time in about 20 years, if not on the pitch then in the dressing room and in training. The loss of Edwin van der Sar will also leave them with a big hole to fill but they have also offloaded a few squad players in John O'Shea and Wes Brown, with Darron Gibson also likely to leave.

I personally don't think United are, by any means, finished as a force in English football but it's difficult when all of the world's top players are being offered silly amounts of money to join Manchester City. They can outbid every other club in world football right now so any player who has money as their only objective will go there.

Thankfully many footballers have dozens of other reasons for signing for a particular club.

I fully expect City to qualify for the Champions League again next year and if they happen to finish above Manchester Utd this season then I believe they'll win the league title.

They have cheated their way to finish in the Top 4. :agree:

Mango Man
20-07-2011, 09:21 PM
Surely only a pleb would claim to be speaking on behalf of the world....i smell a coldplay fan...or phil collins :na na: Ha, of course i was jesting when saying i speak on behalf of everyone, some people like beady eye, its crazy i know. Tell you what though, not a fan of either coldplay or phil collins but much prefer them to brown eye, sorry, beady eye.

PISTOL1875
20-07-2011, 09:28 PM

Explain ???

Judas Iscariot
20-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Ha, of course i was jesting when saying i speak on behalf of everyone, some people like beady eye, its crazy i know. Tell you what though, not a fan of either coldplay or phil collins but much prefer them to brown eye, sorry, beady eye. Defo pleb :aok:

Delboy*
20-07-2011, 10:14 PM
Defo pleb :aok: Defo mate. Wot a Mango

seanraff07
20-07-2011, 10:20 PM
Quality. Too many people write off Beady Eye too quickly cause Noel isn't in them.

.Sean.
20-07-2011, 10:37 PM
Ha, of course i was jesting when saying i speak on behalf of everyone, some people like beady eye, its crazy i know. Tell you what though, not a fan of either coldplay or phil collins but much prefer them to brown eye, sorry, beady eye.

You're so Rock n' Roll.

Chris Martin is a bland roaster of epic proportions. His band is absoulte Tam Kite tae.

Mango Man
20-07-2011, 10:46 PM
Defo mate. Wot a Mango Na, liam g isn't a *****, that's harsh, he just acts like one. Just not into Beady eye, heard about 3 songs and each one has reminded of another song. whatever butters yer parsnips i suppose.

Mango Man
20-07-2011, 10:56 PM
You're so Rock n' Roll.you'd be surprised.Chris Martin is a bland roaster of epic proportions. His band is absoulte Tam Kite tae. I agree.

SteveHFC
20-07-2011, 11:36 PM
Explain ???

They have the nerve to spend lots of money on bringing in the best players to play for them. To try and be successful.

Removed
20-07-2011, 11:40 PM
They have the nerve to spend lots of money on bringing in the best players to play for them. To try and be successful. Why would that be cheating :confused:

yekimevol
21-07-2011, 01:00 AM

how ???

IWasThere2016
21-07-2011, 08:05 AM
Quality. Too many people write off Beady Eye too quickly cause Noel isn't in them.

I read some really good reviews .. so seems not to me.

khib70
21-07-2011, 08:35 AM
In what way exactly? Or do you just come on and post random bollox without any explanation. I smell rag:sick:

Delboy*
21-07-2011, 10:00 AM
Na, liam g isn't a *****, that's harsh, he just acts like one. Just not into Beady eye, heard about 3 songs and each one has reminded of another song. whatever butters yer parsnips i suppose.

Butter away at yer parsnips all u want pal, but please dont suggest that I was reffering to Mr. Liam Gallagher as, or calling anyone a m**go.

I was calling u a Mango :agree:

Stop crying ur eyes out:wink:

H18sry
21-07-2011, 10:00 AM

Has he not got a coaching role.

PISTOL1875
21-07-2011, 11:31 AM
Has he not got a coaching role.

Neville will be a pundit for SKY next season.. Its ginger baws Scholes that's the coach...

PISTOL1875
21-07-2011, 11:34 AM
They have the nerve to spend lots of money on bringing in the best players to play for them. To try and be successful.

Try and be successful ?? Isn't winning the FA Cup and finishing 3rd in the league not deemed successful ??

That's such a terrible thing to do isn't it ?? I mean what club in there right mind would spend money to bring in better players to improve there squad...

Mango Man
21-07-2011, 11:37 AM
Butter away at yer parsnips all u want pal, but please dont suggest that I was reffering to Mr. Liam Gallagher as, or calling anyone a m**go.

I was calling u a Mango :agree:

Stop crying ur eyes out:wink:

Oooops, so you did, just read it wrong, thought it was a bit harsh :confused:

:flag:

Delboy*
21-07-2011, 12:13 PM
Oooops, so you did, just read it wrong, thought it was a bit harsh :confused::flag: Aye nae harm buddy!