PDA

View Full Version : Kirk Broadfoot on loan?

KWJ
19-07-2011, 07:03 PM
He'd be interested in a loan move if he's not getting first team football over at Castle Greyskull.

Decent SPL player and at 26 will be around his peak, would certainly improve us.

Think I could just about live with watching his extreme hunnery romping up the right wing if it improved us and he was a solid 10/10 every week and scored a hat trick against the yams.

He'd have to get a picture of the famous five over that ridiculous RFC tattoo on his neck though.

essexhibee
19-07-2011, 07:21 PM
I am most likely terribly wrong but was he not a Edinburgh boy? On hibs books at one point? I swear i heard it somewhere but most likely going mad. :greengrin:greengrin

sixtwo
19-07-2011, 07:24 PM
I am most likely terribly wrong but was he not a Edinburgh boy? On hibs books at one point? I swear i heard it somewhere but most likely going mad. :greengrin:greengrin

He was on hibs books but went back west because he was homesick:greengrin:greengrin He is a half decent player and would strengthen our brutal defence, but he is totally stupid. Some players get warned to keep away from the drink, he gets told to keep away from the eggs! :greengrin The gormless git burned himself cooking an egg in the microwave and was out injured for weeks!!!!!

Sammy7nil
19-07-2011, 07:26 PM

It is true I tell ya

Pedantic_Hibee
19-07-2011, 07:26 PM
Kirk Broadfoot hurts my eyes.

Crap name, crap player, horrible to watch and uglier than my bawsack. If he signs for us on loan I swear I'll do time.

Franck Stanton
19-07-2011, 08:28 PM
As a person - wouldn't touch him with proverbial, however, it wouldn't be his personality we wanted, he is a good footballer and would most definately improve us, so yes, hope we do sign the ugly wedgie git.

brog
19-07-2011, 08:48 PM
As a person - wouldn't touch him with proverbial, however, it wouldn't be his personality we wanted, he is a good footballer and would most definately improve us, so yes, hope we do sign the ugly wedgie git.

IMO he's a dreadful player & I would hate to see him in a Hibs jersey!

Franck Stanton
19-07-2011, 08:52 PM
IMO he's a dreadful player & I would hate to see him in a Hibs jersey!

All about opinions mate, you are entitled to yours as much as I am to mine. Not worth arguing over.

Coco Bryce
19-07-2011, 08:55 PM
Kirk Clubfoot was thrown out of Hibs for beating up one of the youngster at the club. :agree:

lucky
19-07-2011, 09:22 PM
He is a bellend but I would take him at ER. He knows how to defend

R'Albin
19-07-2011, 09:22 PM
Kirk Clubfoot was thrown out of Hibs for beating up one of the youngster at the club. :agree: So why hasn't Scott been given the same treatment!!!!:grr: :grr:PETRIE!!!!:grr:

brog
19-07-2011, 09:25 PM
All about opinions mate, you are entitled to yours as much as I am to mine. Not worth arguing over.

I agree, I didn't mean to sound snooty, I just don't think he'd add anything to our team.

blackpoolhibs
19-07-2011, 09:32 PM
Started for the huns tonight at left back, defended well but gave nothing going forward. A better Ian Murray.

Capt Mainwaring
19-07-2011, 10:13 PM
I agree, I didn't mean to sound snooty, I just don't think he'd add anything to our team.

You clearly didn't make Falkirk tonight then.

He would add to our current team. Would fill the gaping hole we have at Right Back and would provide good cover at centre Half.

Onceinawhile
19-07-2011, 10:35 PM
A Scotland cap, with champions league and Europa cup experience, as well as having won the league three times plus cup winning experience...Nah I wouldn't want him because he is ugly??!!He would improve us no end.