PDA

View Full Version : Cash gate at Blackpool?

LancsHibs
18-07-2011, 04:21 PM
Does anybody know if there is going to be a cash gate? Can't seem to get a straight answer!

darwenhibby
18-07-2011, 04:26 PM
Does anybody know if there is going to be a cash gate? Can't seem to get a straight answer!

Probably in your end:wink:

LancsHibs
18-07-2011, 04:42 PM
Probably in your end:wink:

:faf: When it comes to Hibs v Blackpool I'm 100% green & white. BTW you get to Old Trafford much these days or ya busy shopping:na na:

darwenhibby
18-07-2011, 04:56 PM
:faf: When it comes to Hibs v Blackpool I'm 100% green & white. BTW you get to Old Trafford much these days or ya busy shopping:na na:

Get to OT quite often.

Going to miss the Spurs and Arsenal games due to hols. Still see it on the telly.

Dont go to the Hibs games often these days, not since some pig tried to lift me at Lancaster Station.

LancsHibs
18-07-2011, 05:06 PM
Get to OT quite often.

Going to miss the Spurs and Arsenal games due to hols. Still see it on the telly.

Dont go to the Hibs games often these days, not since some pig tried to lift me at Lancaster Station.

You've been told before ya cant sell the Big Issue on the station!!!:rules: See what I mean about no gettin a straight answer!

darwenhibby
18-07-2011, 05:15 PM
You've been told before ya cant sell the Big Issue on the station!!!:rules: See what I mean about no gettin a straight answer!

LOL:greengrin

LancashireHibby
18-07-2011, 10:57 PM
Don't see any reason why there won't be a cash gate, can't see any more than 400ish Hibs fans being there? Hope the weather improves though having spent the last two nights getting pish wet through in Blackpool!

HibeeMuzz7
19-07-2011, 11:06 PM
Does anyone know what the ticket situation is...? Haven't bought mine yet, can't get through to Edinburgh. Plus there's only a ten minute gap between my connecting trains at Waverley... :worried: help!!

LancashireHibby
20-07-2011, 09:09 AM
Does anyone know what the ticket situation is...? Haven't bought mine yet, can't get through to Edinburgh. Plus there's only a ten minute gap between my connecting trains at Waverley... :worried: help!!

Might be best giving Blackpool a call directly - 0871 622 1953

LancsHibs
20-07-2011, 06:43 PM
Phoned the other day, all I got was 'er er er dont know'. Very helpful. Will be lucky if there's 3K at the game, can't see them turning £££ down

blackpoolhibs
20-07-2011, 06:46 PM
Phoned the other day, all I got was 'er er er dont know'. Very helpful. Will be lucky if there's 3K at the game, can't see them turning £££ down

Hi pal, you going on sunday, Billy rang me and said you might be? He's in hospital at the moment, had a scan today. His wife is calling me when they have found out the results.

LancsHibs
20-07-2011, 07:40 PM
Hi pal, you going on sunday, Billy rang me and said you might be? He's in hospital at the moment, had a scan today. His wife is calling me when they have found out the results.

I'm away on Sunday mate so wont be at the Holy Ground, have to settle for the pub. Sorry to hear Billy's not so well, will send him a message. Are you going on Sunday? If so could you get us some tickets, might be safer than chancing it on the day!!!

blackpoolhibs
20-07-2011, 07:44 PM
I'm away on Sunday mate so wont be at the Holy Ground, have to settle for the pub. Sorry to hear Billy's not so well, will send him a message. Are you going on Sunday? If so could you get us some tickets, might be safer than chancing it on the day!!!

You have a PM.