PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Gnomes

Bishop Hibee
18-07-2011, 12:52 AM
A far more important subject than world peace, the need for a new striker etc.

Having had turf laid in the back green, would a Hibs gnome as available from the club shop be acceptable as decoration? While I can understand how some would see it as tacky, it would be a permanent GIRUY to anyone looking out their back window whose not of a Hibs persuasion?

Mickey Weir/ Hibs current midfield jokes welcome :wink:

TrickyNicky
18-07-2011, 02:48 AM

Having had turf laid in the back green, would a Hibs gnome as available from the club shop be acceptable as decoration? While I can understand how some would see it as tacky, it would be a permanent GIRUY to anyone looking out their back window whose not of a Hibs persuasion?

I think it's a perfect idea.

I was thinking of buying a whole squad of gnomes, changing their formation every Saturday and hot- windedly explain why to my wife, whilst putting my jammies on before retiring for the evening.

Philandering, sleep-deprived folks ken whit's gaun oan likes!:wink:

Wilson
18-07-2011, 06:08 AM

Yeah I was gonna go with the "don't hibs just throw them straight into our midfield" one.

Be careful not to transfer them from the front garden to the back or Rod will be looking for a percentage.

NYHibby
18-07-2011, 06:53 AM
Hearts used to have a gnome. It was pretty ugly. No need to copy them.

frazeHFC
18-07-2011, 08:02 AM
Got my dad a Hibs gnome for Christmas and he named it Reilly after Lawrie Reilly. But last month i hit it with a football and his head came off.

:rolleyes:

RIP
18-07-2011, 08:03 AM
Visitors to my front door are greeted by my wee man. He puts a smile on the face of all who meet him

He's the Family Gnome

TrickyNicky
18-07-2011, 08:09 AM
Got my dad a Hibs gnome for Christmas and he named it Reilly after Lawrie Reilly. But last month i hit it with a football and his head came off.

:rolleyes:

If ye cannae git oaf yer heid at Christmas, when kin ye?

Selective hearin folk ken whit's gaun oan here likes!:wink:

NeilOrrSquareBa
18-07-2011, 11:43 AM
Visitors to my front door are greeted by my wee man.

Gotta be careful I'm sure this sort of exposure can lead to legal issues!

Fnnnaar fnnaar
:greengrin

Riordans Boots
18-07-2011, 12:13 PM

:tee hee:

RIP
18-07-2011, 01:13 PM
Gotta be careful I'm sure this sort of exposure can lead to legal issues!

Fnnnaar fnnaar
:greengrin

He's actually twelve inches tall :greengrin

greenlex
18-07-2011, 01:18 PM
He's actually twelve inches tall :greengrin
Standing tall?:greengrin

Gala Foxes
18-07-2011, 08:39 PM
Jamie McCluskey got freed by St Mirren - just buy him a green suit and a hat

BenjiOscar
18-07-2011, 10:26 PM
I had my 40th birthday a couple of weeks ago and actually got two Hibs gnomes (both the same) plus a Man Utd one which is another story. Anyway I was looking for someone to take one if the Hibs gnomes off my hands 'cause if I through him out he will be gnomeless!