PDA

View Full Version : Don't know what to make of this..

CapitalHibs
17-07-2011, 07:57 PM
http://www.ghanasoccernet.com/agogo-trial-with-hibernian-in-the-balance/

Very strange , if true.

Iggy Pope
17-07-2011, 08:03 PM
http://www.ghanasoccernet.com/agogo-trial-with-hibernian-in-the-balance/

Very strange , if true.

The readers comments are equally strange.

CapitalHibs
17-07-2011, 08:07 PM
The readers comments are equally strange.

CC quoted as saying no Sheridan or Agogo against Falkirk. Are we going into the season with one striker????

Iggy Pope
17-07-2011, 08:10 PM
CC quoted as saying no Sheridan or Agogo against Falkirk. Are we going into the season with one striker????

I don't think trialists will be an option unless we sign them so he must be using Falkirk as a try out for Sunday's starting line up.

Don't know when or how he will get another look at either of them other than closed doors.

Yesterday's shambles has had it's repercussions.

Westie1875
17-07-2011, 08:16 PM
I don't think trialists will be an option unless we sign them so he must be using Falkirk as a try out for Sunday's starting line up.

Don't know when or how he will get another look at either of them other than closed doors.

Yesterday's shambles has had it's repercussions.

The game was still played yesterday (closed doors at EM) so if CC wanted to have a look at Agogo so badly then surely he could have? :confused:

CapitalHibs
17-07-2011, 08:19 PM
Unless CC has Nacho Novo and Leigh Griffith waiting in the wings, this is going to be a huge shambles

Iggy Pope
17-07-2011, 08:20 PM
The game was still played yesterday (closed doors at EM) so if CC wanted to have a look at Agogo so badly then surely he could have? :confused:

Maybe he doesnt want or need to have a look at him?

Or maybe there's a reason Agogo couldn't play the later kick off time? Maybe he had a backshift or a 21st to go to. Nothing surprises me anymore.

JohnScott
17-07-2011, 08:22 PM
On official site before Barnsley game : "Hopefully we'll get clearance and he'll be involved in the next two games." A quote from Calderwood on Agogo. :rolleyes:
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20110715/boss-on-transfer-targets_2262950_2393693

Iggy Pope
17-07-2011, 08:29 PM
On official site before Barnsley game : "Hopefully we'll get clearance and he'll be involved in the next two games." A quote from Calderwood on Agogo. :rolleyes:
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20110715/boss-on-transfer-targets_2262950_2393693

Maybe GhanaSoccerNet has got it wrong?

Certainly hope to see him play v Falkirk as well as Sheridan

JohnScott
17-07-2011, 08:34 PM
No they are quoting Calderwood as reported in the Scotsman (online) yesterday.

Speedway
17-07-2011, 08:37 PM
We should have signed Junior ages ago(go)

leither17
17-07-2011, 08:47 PM
We should have signed Junior ages ago(go) Haha brill

mon the cabbage
17-07-2011, 09:18 PM
He might waiting on birmingham signing them both, another couple that he wanted.

I didnt mind birmingham last season but now i am beginning to hate them. Mainly because they are taking our transfer targets to get calderwood with them.

I am not too bothered about calderwood but they are making our team worse when we could be getting better.

CapitalHibs
17-07-2011, 09:32 PM
Could CC actually be this devious?? Using Hibs to try out players he would like to sign for Birmingham when he eventually heads off there?? The mind boggles.

Ernie Cobra
17-07-2011, 09:40 PM
Could CC actually be this devious?? Using Hibs to try out players he would like to sign for Birmingham when he eventually heads off there?? The mind boggles.

do you think that Sheridan or agoggo are good enough to play for Birmingham, who will more than likely be in the premiership next year, are they good enough to gain them promotion and win the richest prize in world football? Are they better than the cuurent playing staff or who they have in thier sights? The answer to all of the above is NO.

Sheridan was not good enough for Sellick
Agoggo - dont know enough about him, but i dont think he'll be at Brum

whereswallace?
17-07-2011, 09:45 PM
Maybe he doesnt want or need to have a look at him?

Or maybe there's a reason Agogo couldn't play the later kick off time? Maybe he had a backshift or a 21st to go to. Nothing surprises me anymore.

:greengrin this made me laugh!!

CapitalHibs
17-07-2011, 09:49 PM
do you think that Sheridan or agoggo are good enough to play for Birmingham, who will more than likely be in the premiership next year, are they good enough to gain them promotion and win the richest prize in world football? Are they better than the cuurent playing staff or who they have in thier sights? The answer to all of the above is NO.

Sheridan was not good enough for Sellick Good goalscoring record, though
Agoggo - dont know enough about him, but i dont think he'll be at Brum Ghana international?
Think they would be excellent players for Hibs. Probably at least good squad players with Brum

joe breezy
17-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Interesting that some of the English scouts included Birmingham City...

Jamesie
17-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Interesting that some of the English scouts included Birmingham City...

I wish Calderwood would just beat it. He's one of the reasons I'm so depressed about the start of the season. Until he's away there will be a cloud hanging over everything we do.

Lucius Apuleius
18-07-2011, 06:19 AM
I wish Calderwood would just beat it. He's one of the reasons I'm so depressed about the start of the season. Until he's away there will be a cloud hanging over everything we do.

For some people :wink:

greenlex
18-07-2011, 09:16 AM
We should have signed Junior ages ago(go) Is his middle name really agnes?

Speedway
18-07-2011, 09:34 AM
Is his middle name really agnes?

:agree: That's his Ghanaian - Scottish connection.

Dinkydoo
18-07-2011, 12:08 PM
I am not too bothered about calderwood but they are making our team worse when we could be getting better.

Thats not really true though is it? :greengrin

Jim44
18-07-2011, 12:43 PM
Sounds to me as if we were the mugs footing the bill for these two guys to get a nice wee freebie in the shop window for all and sundry to come along for a sneak preview. Something fishy going on here.

Stevie Reid
18-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Sounds to me as if we were the mugs footing the bill for these two guys to get a nice wee freebie in the shop window for all and sundry to come along for a sneak preview. Something fishy going on here.

Calderwood has stated that Agogo is covering all of his own costs for his trial: -

One Day
18-07-2011, 06:26 PM
We should have signed Junior ages ago(go)

Junior Agogo - sounds like an under 16's disco

woodythehibee
18-07-2011, 07:36 PM
Don't understand why he would cover his own costs to come here but won't be available tomorrow.