PDA

View Full Version : Masters Football

Ed De Gramo
16-07-2011, 08:51 PM
Been watching a lot of the Masters Football on Sky Sports and just wondering why we're not in the North section?

Be good to see Latapy, Sauzee, Jack, Zitelli and Konte :wink::greengrin leading us to glory :thumbsup::thumbsup:

frazeHFC
16-07-2011, 09:17 PM
Always wondered this too.

HibeeMG
16-07-2011, 09:19 PM
After the last time we played in it, I don't think they'll want us back.

Through to the finals at the G-Mex in Manchester. Having as many fans as Man Utd, Liverpool etc put together. Pissing off Chris Kamara by singing over him talking to camera. Leaving en masse after getting beat in the first game against United.

Good day out though!

bob12345
16-07-2011, 09:21 PM
We have been in the past I'm pretty sure? Presume it's more about who can pitch a good team on the day, and is keen?

I know a few ex-Hibees were playing in this... http://www.youthfootballscotland.co.uk/news-a-media/featured-news/2853-perfect-tribute-as-craig-gowans-memorial-match-dazzles

Jonnyboy
16-07-2011, 09:34 PM
After the last time we played in it, I don't think they'll want us back.

Through to the finals at the G-Mex in Manchester. Having as many fans as Man Utd, Liverpool etc put together. Pissing off Chris Kamara by singing over him talking to camera. Leaving en masse after getting beat in the first game against United.

Good day out though!

:agree::greengrin

RickyS
16-07-2011, 09:51 PM
had a look on youtube. there are a few games but none with us that i can find.
i remember staying up late when i was real young to watch it but there seems to be no footage

Leishy1995
16-07-2011, 11:18 PM
The last time we played we won the Scottish section in a penalty shootout against rangers

Brummie_Hibs
17-07-2011, 02:59 AM
Manchester :thumbsup::agree::wink:

The Black Horse :top marks

HibeeMG
17-07-2011, 05:07 AM
Manchester :thumbsup::agree::wink:

The Black Horse :top marks

I bet that barmaid is still traumatised! I blame BH. :wink: