PDA

View Full Version : Supporters who opted to have season tickets posted out ?

2belhaven
16-07-2011, 09:51 AM
I note that those who opted to collect season tickets can do so today.

Can someone confirm if the others have been posted out cause I have not received mine and it's only a week until kick off !!??

capi
16-07-2011, 09:57 AM

Can someone confirm if the others have been posted out cause I have not received mine and it's only a week until kick off !!??

mine came through the door last Monday

hibeenicol
16-07-2011, 10:18 AM

I thought I had asked to get mine posted out but when I phoned yesterday it was ready for collection, the nice lady in the ticket office asked if I wanted her to post it and it came through the door this morning :thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
16-07-2011, 10:21 AM
I rang up for Blackpool tickets yesterday, and they said they would put our season tickets in the same envelope to save postage. :top marks

2belhaven
16-07-2011, 10:31 AM
Decided to call the ticket office and to my surprise i got through first time !

They confirmed that the tickets should have been posted but may be lying in collection area !!! or they may have been lost in post !!!
:rolleyes:

Nicola will sort it out and phone me back next monday .....

down-the-slope
16-07-2011, 10:32 AM
I rang up for Blackpool tickets yesterday, and they said they would put our season tickets in the same envelope to save postage. :top marks

:greengrin how long are you planning on staying happy for...:wink:

blackpoolhibs
16-07-2011, 10:34 AM
:greengrin how long are you planning on staying happy for...:wink:

5 past 3 probably. :greengrin

The Falcon
16-07-2011, 10:41 AM

Is it a late kick off? :greengrin

down-the-slope
16-07-2011, 10:42 AM

:faf: that long...I though you may struggle beyond the announcement of the team :greengrin

Tollhouse Hibee
16-07-2011, 10:44 AM
have had mine for about a week now

Nakedmanoncrack
23-07-2011, 10:29 PM
Just back from holiday and no season tickets waiting for me so first fiasco of the season is no doubt in store tomorrow, any idea what time the ticket office opens?