PDA

View Full Version : £1.50 per ticket booking fee

IanM
15-07-2011, 07:58 AM
PFFT!

I take it i can just get tickets when i get to the ground for tomorrows game and the ticket office is open until 3? i called yesterday but the answer 'you're better booking them now' put me off a bit

HH81
15-07-2011, 08:19 AM
There will be pay on the gate yes. I do think the £1.50 booking fee is a con so I only pay it if there is no pay at the gate. Just baught 5 tickets for Blackpool away and it cost £7.50 on top almost the price of another match ticket!

frazeHFC
15-07-2011, 08:25 AM
Yeah i am getting my Blackpool tickets next Sunday after the Celtic game. £1.50 booking fee and £6 delivery. It is a joke.

Hibee87
15-07-2011, 08:28 AM
There will be pay on the gate yes. I do think the £1.50 booking fee is a con so I only pay it if there is no pay at the gate. Just baught 5 tickets for Blackpool away and it cost £7.50 on top almost the price of another match ticket!

There is talk of the legalality of these 'extra charges' i recently booked flights with easy jet and after getting to the payment part i had to pay an extra 12 pound somthing for using my card but there is no option for cash obviously so you have no choice but to pay it. and the wee shop accross from coopers chargwes you a quid to use your card in the shop daylight robery i tell ye.

plus we are never in a million years goign to sell out for the game the morra buy tickets at gate or ticket office tomorrow i wouold bet there isnt even a queue to get a ticket :devil:

Kojock
15-07-2011, 09:12 AM
£1.50 per ticket booking fee

Have to agree, I personally blame Petrie he needs to do something about this. Why should supporters be allowed to sit in the comfort of their own home and order tickets via the web / phone and then have them delivered direct to their door all for £1.50. They should be charged at least a Fiver. :devil:

I prefer to drive to ER taking an hour out of my day (hourly rate £10) and using £5 petrol. Then it costs me another £3.00 at the burger bar parked down from the stadium (cause Im a fat bassa). So thats £18 its cost me, £1.50 doesn't seem so bad now.:wink:

OstKurve Hibs
15-07-2011, 09:15 AM
Delivery is actually £6!!! Better of collecting them beforehand.

HH81
15-07-2011, 09:48 AM
Yeah i am getting my Blackpool tickets next Sunday after the Celtic game. £1.50 booking fee and £6 delivery. It is a joke.
I only paid 1 quid delivery this year. I asked the girl if this was right and the tickets have arrived just now so guess it was. Sure last year I paid about 5 quid though.

LancashireHibby
15-07-2011, 10:01 AM
I only paid 1 quid delivery this year. I asked the girl if this was right and the tickets have arrived just now so guess it was. Sure last year I paid about 5 quid though.

You got lucky there as they usually only send them out by Special Delivery.

Removed
15-07-2011, 10:05 AM

I've had tickets sent through the post. Just looked like a standard envelope to me. Nothing special about it in my experience.

LancashireHibby
15-07-2011, 10:14 AM
I've had tickets sent through the post. Just looked like a standard envelope to me. Nothing special about it in my experience.

Might just be me who they rip off then! I tried to book them without the Special Delivery charge for a game last season and the Ticket Office rang me to say that they wouldn't be able to issue duplicate tickets if my tickets didn't arrive, so I thought £6 was better than paying for the tickets again. That said, I'm collecting my Barnsley & Blackpool tickets on Saturday so not too chuffed about paying £6 extra on the tickets when I'm collecting them anyway!

HH81
15-07-2011, 10:17 AM
I think special delivery only applies for away tickets so yes I have got lucky.

Killiehibbie
15-07-2011, 12:19 PM
Yeah i am getting my Blackpool tickets next Sunday after the Celtic game. £1.50 booking fee and £6 delivery. It is a joke.Is Blackpool game all ticket?

LancashireHibby
15-07-2011, 12:31 PM
Is Blackpool game all ticket?

Doubt it will be this year.

HH81
15-07-2011, 12:43 PM
It should be pay at the gate then we wouldn't have to pay a booking fee.

LeithBoozy
15-07-2011, 02:41 PM
I am just back from the club store, they have had a delivery of Letters and Numbers at last. So I have the kids strips looking good at last, they are only handing out STs at the ticket office, match tickets are being sold at the club store. I hope thats clear???????. :rolleyes:

Seanair
15-07-2011, 08:46 PM
I'm getting confused. I'm intending to be at ER tomorrow and to pay at the gate. Some posters seem to be saying that you can do that---others are saying that you need a ticket, which I could only obtain now by queuing at the ticket office before the game.
Can someone please explain what the actual position is? Thanks.

PS Tickets for a game against Barnsley?:doh:

ArabHibee
15-07-2011, 08:58 PM
I'm getting confused. I'm intending to be at ER tomorrow and to pay at the gate. Some posters seem to be saying that you can do that---others are saying that you need a ticket, which I could only obtain now by queuing at the ticket office before the game.
Can someone please explain what the actual position is? Thanks.

PS Tickets for a game against Barnsley?:doh:

I'll clear it up for you.

There will be a cash gate at tomorrow's match against Barnsley.

You're welcome. :greengrin

Seanair
16-07-2011, 07:00 AM
I'll clear it up for you.

There will be a cash gate at tomorrow's match against Barnsley.

You're welcome. :greengrin

Thank you.:aok: