PDA

View Full Version : Hibs mentioned in Beckham Sun article

DAVE1875
14-07-2011, 11:47 PM
It would seem Hibs got a mention in an article about Victoria Beckham:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3696387/Victoria-Beckham-is-preparing-for-a-life-of-hot-dogs-and-Hershey-bars.html

"But Hibs can keep the chequebook under lock and key for now - Becks is still considering his next move." :greengrin

Does this mean the tache is going to suprise us all? :hmmm:

cabbageandribs1875
14-07-2011, 11:50 PM
gordon smart is a hibby :agree:

A Hibernian fan,[5] Smart was fined £50 for breach of the peace by entering the Celtic end of Parkhead Stadium whilst shouting 'I love long neck sweaters

and so is John Michie(ex-taggart) in corrie st:greengrin

KenN
15-07-2011, 08:09 AM
I was just reading an article in the Sun about how much Posh likes living in the USA (yes I know, I'm sad !) only to stumble accross a statement in the article saying "
But Hibs can keep the chequebook under lock and key for now - Becks is still considering his next move. "

Did I miss something ? :greengrin

//http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3696387/Victoria-Beckham-is-preparing-for-a-life-of-hot-dogs-and-Hershey-bars.html

Not sure if I have attached a link correctly, but it is in the Sun online !

Cheers

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3696387/Victoria-Beckham-is-preparing-for-a-life-of-hot-dogs-and-Hershey-bars.html#ixzz1S9wvkc1T

marinello59
15-07-2011, 08:30 AM
gordon smart is a hibby :agree:

A Hibernian fan,[5] Smart was fined £50 for breach of the peace by entering the Celtic end of Parkhead Stadium whilst shouting 'I love long neck sweaters

and so is John Michie(ex-taggart) in corrie st:greengrin

Prior to the Cup semi final against Dundee United a few years back I was enjoying a civilised pre match meal in a wee Italian place on Battlefield Avenue. (As civilised as it gets after several beers on the train and a carafe of house red.) In walks Mr Michie. My drink addled brain put well known actor and Hibs fan together resulting in me blurting out to Mrs M59 in the loudest stage whisper ever, ''Look, there's Dougray Scott.'' She still hasn't forgiven me for attracting the attention and scorn of the entire restaurant. :doh:

.Sean.
15-07-2011, 09:12 AM
I never knew John Michie was a Hibby. Quite well known that Gordon Smart is though, he even managed a wee dig at the article on the theieving Hearts dobber.

HNA6
15-07-2011, 09:15 AM
Prior to the Cup semi final against Dundee United a few years back I was enjoying a civilised pre match meal in a wee Italian place on Battlefield Avenue. (As civilised as it gets after several beers on the train and a carafe of house red.) In walks Mr Michie. My drink addled brain put well known actor and Hibs fan together resulting in me blurting out to Mrs M59 in the loudest stage whisper ever, ''Look, there's Dougray Scott.'' She still hasn't forgiven me for attracting the attention and scorn of the entire restaurant. :doh::thumbsup:

PapillonVert
15-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Apparently, SEVEN is Beckham's lucky number. Hence daughter's middle name...........:wink:

Massive Hi-bee link there, n'est-ce pas, mes enfants? :greengrin 01/01/73

HibbyAndy
15-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Beckham is a fanny.

End off.

HibsMax
15-07-2011, 10:56 PM
Beckham is a fanny.

End off.

Not Hibs class.

HibbyAndy
15-07-2011, 10:58 PM
Not Hibs class.

Correct.

H18Y GW
15-07-2011, 11:36 PM
Not Hibs class.

Maybe need to wait until he is nearer 40 for that.

cabbageandribs1875
15-07-2011, 11:46 PM
Prior to the Cup semi final against Dundee United a few years back I was enjoying a civilised pre match meal in a wee Italian place on Battlefield Avenue. (As civilised as it gets after several beers on the train and a carafe of house red.) In walks Mr Michie. My drink addled brain put well known actor and Hibs fan together resulting in me blurting out to Mrs M59 in the loudest stage whisper ever, ''Look, there's Dougray Scott.'' She still hasn't forgiven me for attracting the attention and scorn of the entire restaurant. :doh:

could have been a murrrrder

maybe time to start another hibs v hertz celebrity fans list thread, we could just do the hertz one right here and now.

hertz=ronnie corbett

the end :eek:

Saorsa
15-07-2011, 11:58 PM
could have been a murrrrder

maybe time to start another hibs v hertz celebrity fans list thread, we could just do the hertz one right here and now.

hertz=ronnie corbett

the end :eek::no way:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/4mBS-9KP7_A/default.jpg :hilarious

cabbageandribs1875
16-07-2011, 12:10 AM
:no way:

without googling, whaes he ? :dunno:

Saorsa
16-07-2011, 12:15 AM
without googling, whaes he ? :dunno:Cicero, He was a crap singer.

p.s. If you want any mair info try asking HibbyAndy :greengrin

cabbageandribs1875
16-07-2011, 12:20 AM
Cicero, He was a crap singer.

oh well, learn something new every day J :greengrin

HibbyAndy
16-07-2011, 12:23 AM
Cicero, He was a crap singer.

Eh a dinnae hink so baw bag :greengrin

Saorsa
16-07-2011, 12:24 AM
Eh a dinnae hink so baw bag :greengrinI'm sure you said he was one of your favourites as well as wham :agree:

Sodje_18
16-07-2011, 12:25 AM
:no way:

wasn't he on a never mind the buzzcocks line up? :hilarious

HibbyAndy
16-07-2011, 12:26 AM
I'm sure you said he was one of your favourites as well as wham :agree:

Eh naw :greengrin

Since you ken aw aboot um you kin enlight our friends :agree:

Aken nowt aboot him .

Saorsa
16-07-2011, 12:27 AM
wasn't he on a never mind the buzzcocks line up? :hilariousCouldnae tell you, it's no something I watch.

HibbyAndy
16-07-2011, 12:28 AM
Couldnae tell you, it's no something I watch.

Aye ye do :greengrin

Saorsa
16-07-2011, 12:31 AM
Aye ye do :greengrinaway and play yer wham albums :hilarious

HibbyAndy
16-07-2011, 12:37 AM
away and play yer wham albums :hilarious

Aken nowt about Wham tae:agree:

frazeHFC
16-07-2011, 07:45 AM
That referance about Hibs is strange. And i always thought John Michie was a hun. Nice to see he is a Hibee. :thumbsup: