PDA

View Full Version : Barca copy Hibs again

pandahfc
12-07-2011, 03:51 PM
Last season it was the mint green they copied and now Barca have copied the Hibees in announcing this seasons away strip as black as well !! :flag::thumbsup:

pandahfc
12-07-2011, 03:54 PM
http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/281669_2255301547174_1387393179_2588413_6087850_s. jpg

Sorry here are the pics

HibsMax
12-07-2011, 04:30 PM
Maybe they want our manager as well?

Sodje_18
12-07-2011, 04:43 PM
Maybe they want our manager as well?
Maybe they'd be up for a swap deal :wink:

jamieross
12-07-2011, 04:49 PM
Last season it was the mint green they copied and now Barca have copied the Hibees in announcing this seasons away strip as black as well !! :flag::thumbsup:

Was first announced about 2 months ago lol a wee bit before hibs...

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/forum/fsc-forum/football-shirt-discussion/fc-barcelona-nike-home-11/12-officiel.html

Bayern Bru
12-07-2011, 04:50 PM
Crap kits this year for Barca, imo.

Not a fan of the crazy pattern on the home kit and the away kit is just a bit too bland. If they had two wee stripes on the right shoulder it would, of course, be teckle. :greengrin

Still got the gold away kit, now that was the dug's knackers. :agree:

andudare2
13-07-2011, 01:06 PM
grandson got home & away kits a fortnight ago in turkey, sniders of course but cracking quality, smart as well:flag:

NadeAteMyLunch!
13-07-2011, 02:48 PM
Crap kits this year for Barca, imo.

Not a fan of the crazy pattern on the home kit and the away kit is just a bit too bland. If they had two wee stripes on the right shoulder it would, of course, be teckle. :greengrin

Still got the gold away kit, now that was the dug's knackers. :agree:

Yeah, I usually like to get a Barca top each season but agree they are poor this yr. The home one is awful imo. You can usually guarantee the away one will be interesting, a few green/mint ones in the past, orange, gold etc but the black is a bit boring. Always remember their Kappa strips being a bit special when I was a lad :agree: They also have a sponsor on the back of both strips this season...like ourselves.

smurf
13-07-2011, 03:53 PM
Mystified how anyone can dislike the home kit of barca. Only thing wrong is the shirt sponsorship.

CalgaryHibs
13-07-2011, 07:34 PM

What a load of rubbish VAMOSBARCa!!

Dashing Bob S
14-07-2011, 12:07 AM
Utterly sick of them ripping us off. First free-flowing, one-touch passing football, now this.

I blame Petrie.

nonshinyfinish
14-07-2011, 09:20 AM
Mystified how anyone can dislike the home kit of barca. Only thing wrong is the shirt sponsorship.

Based on Barcelona's home kit and Celtc's awful third kit, I assume that Nike have decided that this is the year to play silly buggers with stripes.

Mibbes Aye
14-07-2011, 12:55 PM
Utterly sick of them ripping us off. First free-flowing, one-touch passing football, now this.

I blame Petrie.

:agree:

It gets worse though.

In Spain they call a Zapata moustache "Los Petrado".

You couldn't make it up :agree:

Pretty Boy
14-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Based on Barcelona's home kit and Celtc's awful third kit, I assume that Nike have decided that this is the year to play silly buggers with stripes.

The Barca kit is brutal. It's like the guy designing it had Parkinsons.

Why companies like Nike feel the need to piss about with classic kits is something i'll never understand.

Sodje_18
14-07-2011, 01:15 PM

The Barca kit is brutal. It's like the guy designing it had Parkinsons.

Why companies like Nike feel the need to piss about with classic kits is something i'll never understand.
Because then you get people moaning saying the kit hasn't changed and they have to fork out another 40 quid for a kit that looks identical to last years with maybe a different sponsor.