PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Blackpool away

LancashireHibby
11-07-2011, 01:03 PM
Not picking up my tickets for the Blackpool game until I'm at ER on Saturday for the Barnsley match - anyone know which stand we've been given at Bloomfield Road, out of interest?

Kojock
11-07-2011, 01:52 PM
Not picking up my tickets for the Blackpool game until I'm at ER on Saturday for the Barnsley match - anyone know which stand we've been given at Bloomfield Road, out of interest?

East Stand enter by turnstiles 22-25.

Its the one they were building when we were there last year. We are down the other end this time.

HH81
11-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Good call been up there and picking them up. Getting them posted out with transaction fees is well expensive! You should have come to cougar park yesterday boss class game.

LancashireHibby
11-07-2011, 02:34 PM
East Stand enter by turnstiles 22-25.

Its the one they were building when we were there last year. We are down the other end this time.
Cheers for that. At Bloomfield Road this weekend for the rugby and the East Stand is shut for work being done on it (not good when the rest of the ground is sold out!) so wondered if it was done by the time we're there.

Now I know it's the East, it might be worth mentioning that the seats nearest to the halfway line (and available to away fans) are proper executive seats, padded and the lot :agree:

Good call been up there and picking them up. Getting them posted out with transaction fees is well expensive! You should have come to cougar park yesterday boss class game.

Ended up going to Rochdale-Workington which wasn't a bad one, but they kept replaying the Cougars game on Radio Manchester and it sounded a belter!

pandahfc
11-07-2011, 02:58 PM
My ticket is block 2 row F seat 85.