PDA

View Full Version : NHC Copa America

stokesmessiah
09-07-2011, 11:12 PM
Anyone been watching the Copa Americas and if so whats your thoughts?

I have watched a few games so far including the one on just now Venezuela V Ecuador, i have to say the standard and attendance for the games has been pretty poor?

MWHIBBIES
10-07-2011, 12:09 AM
Been terrible so far apart from Brazil today and both Chile games.

jonny
10-07-2011, 11:53 AM
Only realised it was on the other night and watched Chile and Uruguay, thought it was a really good game, Chile certainly look like a good side. Colombia are on tonight so I'll give them a look. I did notice that it's been really low scoring though - not what I'd have expected from the South Americans.

Sir David Gray
10-07-2011, 01:30 PM
I haven't been able to sit through a full game yet but what I have seen has been garbage.

Very poor standard.

CalgaryHibs
10-07-2011, 02:33 PM
Anyone been watching the Copa Americas and if so whats your thoughts?

I have watched a few games so far including the one on just now Venezuela V Ecuador, i have to say the standard and attendance for the games has been pretty poor?
----
Aye b een watching it the top players are not really trying fear of injury,the crowds are poor.

DH1875
10-07-2011, 04:02 PM
And what about the Argies? How can a team with so many good players be so crap.

Iggy Pope
10-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Brazil v Paraguay was entertaining enough and very well attended.
And right now Colombia are looking pretty good. Although Bolivia look better in their smart kit.
From what I've seen I don't think I could describe the standard as poor, not from this glass house anyway :wink:

CalgaryHibs
10-07-2011, 09:11 PM
And what about the Argies? How can a team with so many good players be so crap.

Well they have too many good players in all positions