PDA

View Full Version : NHC Kiddies football schools/clubs

Mister P
06-07-2011, 11:02 PM
Looking to get my wee boy into a footy school of some sort.
We had him at soccatots when he was 2 but tbh i think he was far too young for it. it was more of a kids activity group using football related tasks but as they were all around the same age they just ran daft around a scout hall for 40 mins, which made it rather expensive.

he's 4 now and loves booting a ball about so would like to get him along to something organised to see if can encourage him.

only enquired to Hutchie (http://hutchisonvale.intheteam.com/modules/page/Page.aspx?pc=10299&mid=1504&pmid=0) so far but does anyone know of others that they'd recommend?

cheers in advance.

Mister P
06-07-2011, 11:03 PM
no CT jokes please!!!

Removed
06-07-2011, 11:20 PM
Avoid Tynecastle Boys Club (see Wednesday's EEN for further details)

TRC
06-07-2011, 11:42 PM
Used to go in the summer to one in Saughton Park don't know if they still run it, but was well organised and pretty decent level, however and this is a big one seem to remember lots of yam connections was maybe even ran by them. Still should have seen their faces when i came full Hibs kit and ball then, Henry Smith asked if i wanted his signature and me asking why would i want it, (to be fair to him he used to do beat the goalie comp at my school and always remembered that and laughed!).

Daz1875
07-07-2011, 07:03 AM
I am involved with Fernieside (i run u16's) we have ages from kids school all the way to amateur all coaches are sfa qualified and all disclosure checked.
It depends on where you are as we are gilmerton area. Pm me if interested and i will give you more details.
GGTTH

Looking to get my wee boy into a footy school of some sort.
We had him at soccatots when he was 2 but tbh i think he was far too young for it. it was more of a kids activity group using football related tasks but as they were all around the same age they just ran daft around a scout hall for 40 mins, which made it rather expensive.

he's 4 now and loves booting a ball about so would like to get him along to something organised to see if can encourage him.

only enquired to Hutchie (http://hutchisonvale.intheteam.com/modules/page/Page.aspx?pc=10299&mid=1504&pmid=0) so far but does anyone know of others that they'd recommend?

cheers in advance.

Mister P
07-07-2011, 11:32 AM
I am involved with Fernieside (i run u16's) we have ages from kids school all the way to amateur all coaches are sfa qualified and all disclosure checked.
It depends on where you are as we are gilmerton area. Pm me if interested and i will give you more details.
GGTTH

I live in fernieside mate. Can u pm me details of ages, where, when, cost etc.

bobhfc
07-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Spartans have got coaching classes running all summer they are pretty good.