View Full Version : Michael Hart - Subbed after half an hour

06-07-2011, 08:27 AM
Wasn't at game but was wondering what that was all about.

Did he get injured or was he that woeful he had to be hooked

Aubenas
06-07-2011, 08:34 AM
He apparently turned his ankle. I was just behind dugout & he looked like he couldn't wait to come off. Unsurprising as he had a mare. I seldom slag off players but he looks finished to me. The physio didn't seem to offer much treatment & Hart sat on the bench till HT rather than heading in for attention

06-07-2011, 08:35 AM
From what I saw, Hart and Scott were both taken off early due to shocking performances. There may have been cover-up 'injuries' but let's be honest here.

06-07-2011, 08:37 AM
I just thought he was pish but there again he didn't have to be played last night to realise that.

06-07-2011, 08:40 AM
I just thought he was pish but there again he didn't have to be played last night to realise that.One of the worst, in fact probably the worst legacy of the last incumbent. :agree:

06-07-2011, 08:45 AM
Oh well sounds like CC maybe trying to force his hand and get him out the door.

Big problem will be who the eff will want him for the wages he will be looking for. seemingly one of the top earners at ER !

06-07-2011, 08:54 AM
From what I saw, Hart and Scott were both taken off early due to shocking performances. There may have been cover-up 'injuries' but let's be honest here.

Good management decisions then.

06-07-2011, 09:04 AM

Their left wide players were roasting Hart at every opportunity - shades of DVZ, to be honest, but worse.

I genuinely don't know what Scott was trying to achieve in our midfield - a world record for misplaced passes?

06-07-2011, 09:17 AM
Good management decisions then.
Dinnae be daft. Calderwoods head is elsewhere and he should go.:rolleyes:

06-07-2011, 11:03 AM
One of the worst, in fact probably the worst legacy of the last incumbent. :agree:

Yup - he is murder!

06-07-2011, 11:08 AM
They were both injured. They were both murder too.

06-07-2011, 11:45 AM
Hart has been utter crud since he came. Would rather he didn't wear the jersey again. We must have a youth player desperate to impress who could surely do the job. They'd just need to do the basics with guidance through the games from the other defenders and Midfield. Got to be better than Hart who looks like he's pooped in his pants when he runs:rolleyes:

06-07-2011, 12:03 PM
Hart has been utter crud since he came. Would rather he didn't wear the jersey again. We must have a youth player desperate to impress who could surely do the job. They'd just need to do the basics with guidance through the games from the other defenders and Midfield. Got to be better than Hart who looks like he's pooped in his pants when he runs:rolleyes:

Taggart :wink:

06-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Taggart :wink:

He's murdur.

06-07-2011, 12:42 PM
Michael Hart is one of the worst full backs i have seen at easter road in my life, and there have been some numpties over the years. :boo hoo:

If we dont get another in before clueless is punted, then Wotherspoon is my preferred choice at the moment.

06-07-2011, 12:45 PM
He's murdur.

Whit?!

alfie
06-07-2011, 12:46 PM
He's murdur.

:bitchy: Groan :red card smilie:

06-07-2011, 01:02 PM
He was just awful, I think that's the main reason.

06-07-2011, 01:49 PM
He's murdur.
Bit harsh speedway, only a young laddie who can improve with games ,unlike hart who has peaked many years ago and is on the wane big time .

woodythehibee
06-07-2011, 01:57 PM
Bit harsh speedway, only a young laddie who can improve with games ,unlike hart who has peaked many years ago and is on the wane big time .

Do you watch tv? :wink:

Aubenas
06-07-2011, 02:00 PM
Do you watch tv? :wink:

I got it. They should transfer him to Nomean City :wink:

06-07-2011, 02:10 PM

Exactly what i thought. They were abysmal.

06-07-2011, 02:13 PM
He's murdur.

Liked that one, especially the reaction u got. :greengrin

06-07-2011, 02:18 PM
Hart was decent at Aberdeen but he's way too old and injured now. The 'runs like he's pooped his pants' thing is because he has a treatment table stuck up his back, cut in half, with the legs sawn off. He just doesn't feel right without it.

Seriously, it's plain to see that we signed a crock, and a long contract and decent wage.

You have to hand it to Hart, he's blagged reasonably lucrative contracts at PNE and Hibs, and will probably see out his career having played about a dozen competitive games from the age of 27-32.

Nice work if you can get it, but evidence, once again, of terrible management at ER.

06-07-2011, 02:27 PM
Hart and Scott were both awful but don't forget Murray and Stephens were just as bad. The 4 of them should be nowhere near the Hibs first team.

Sandy
06-07-2011, 02:31 PM
Whit?!

:whistle::doh:

06-07-2011, 02:32 PM
Hart has proved to be one of Yogi's biggest mistakes - but what has happened to the guy??? When he was signed all the talk was of an experienced and PACY full back as remembered by many from his Aberdeen days - yet all his time at ER he has been slower than a week in jail :confused:

06-07-2011, 02:44 PM
Hart has proved to be one of Yogi's biggest mistakes - but what has happened to the guy??? When he was signed all the talk was of an experienced and PACY full back as remembered by many from his Aberdeen days - yet all his time at ER he has been slower than a week in jail :confused:

I watched him play for Preston against Blackpool before he signed for us, and either the standard was very poor, or he had a much better than average game, as he was one of Prestons better players that day.

At the time i thought he looks not bad, certainly better than we had. How wrong was i?:rolleyes:

06-07-2011, 02:50 PM

06-07-2011, 03:10 PM
Hart and Scott were both awful but don't forget Murray and Stephens were just as bad. The 4 of them should be nowhere near the Hibs first team.

Not for the time being Lucky although Hart was getting torn apart last night.

06-07-2011, 03:45 PM
He's murdur.

06-07-2011, 06:52 PM
I watched him play for Preston against Blackpool before he signed for us, and either the standard was very poor, or he had a much better than average game, as he was one of Prestons better players that day.

At the time i thought he looks not bad, certainly better than we had. How wrong was i?:rolleyes:

Even you can't be right all the time BH.

edwards
06-07-2011, 08:47 PM
Poor poor player that should have been shown the exit door at the end of last season along with Stevenson.
More money freed up to sign a right back.
Hart has hardly played a game since Calderwood come on the scene, I would have liked to have seen Wortherspoon take that position for himself but he seems keen to be elsewhere on the park.

06-07-2011, 08:49 PM
Even you can't be right all the time BH.

06-07-2011, 11:25 PM
Crocked.

Serious injuries over the years have made him a shadow of the player that he once was.

My guess, anyway.

07-07-2011, 08:00 AM
He sat in dugout after he was subbed with an icepack on his leg........Not sure what he did to himself though

Auckland Hibs
08-07-2011, 09:52 PM
Football Rumours has MH joining ICT on loan - if only :agree:

P.S has anything on that website ever, ever, ever came true?!

08-07-2011, 10:05 PM

We should pray that this is the exception :greengrin

08-07-2011, 10:19 PM

08-07-2011, 10:24 PM

Twice, must be desperate tae get rid of him :greengrin

09-07-2011, 12:34 AM

Rank shout. Can't believe the nonsense coming following a pre season game. Frankly I could not give a flying one how they performed against livi these games are about fitness. If we lose every preseason game between now and celtic I could not care less so long as we get three points off them.

Too much concern with who is the fastest in the warm up lap for me.

09-07-2011, 03:14 AM
Rank shout. Can't believe the nonsense coming following a pre season game. Frankly I could not give a flying one how they performed against livi these games are about fitness. If we lose every preseason game between now and celtic I could not care less so long as we get three points off them.

Too much concern with who is the fastest in the warm up lap for me.

These games are about fitness? I think Hart proved he isn't fit, don't you?
Not that we needed a pre-season friendly against Livingston to tell us that.

09-07-2011, 04:08 AM
These games are about fitness? I think Hart proved he isn't fit, don't you?
Not that we needed a pre-season friendly against Livingston to tell us that.

No you are right mate, apparentley if you win three pre season games in a row you qualify for the champIons league!
What would you prefer, for example to beat livi or win or first fixture of the season? I will assume it goes without saying.

Fact of the matter is I will bet that barca or man u lose a pre season fixture, I doubt very much there fans will be out burning there houses saying they are doomed for the season ahead and messi is no longer the player he was!

Hakim Sar
09-07-2011, 07:18 AM
All previous incumbents ken whits gaun oan.

Michael Hart eh? What a lad.