PDA

View Full Version : David Crawford

SteveHFC
05-07-2011, 11:29 PM
I was really impressed with him when he came on. He is one for the future. :agree:

Franck Stanton
05-07-2011, 11:31 PM
I was really impressed with him when he came on. He is one for the future. :agree:

Sure is - apart from those god awful yellow boots.

frazeHFC
05-07-2011, 11:32 PM
He and Horner look great prospects.

BT58
06-07-2011, 07:41 AM
Do crawford & horner& welsh( injured)
Have the potential to do a boothy this season????
I noticed that Taggart was brought on @35 mins last night
Is he ready for first team action???
Or are these guys gonna be loaned out ???

jdships
06-07-2011, 08:26 AM
Do crawford & horner& welsh( injured)
Have the potential to do a boothy this season????
I noticed that Taggart was brought on @35 mins last night
Is he ready for first team action???
Or are these guys gonna be loaned out ???

Speaking with some of the young lads they are all agreed that the demise of the "Reserve League" has not helped their progress .
"Meaningfull games " are necessary both from the manager's and players's point of view.

I have heard that two of those mentioned were possibles for a loan period but would imagine that is now on hold until the managerial situation is resolved .

For what it is worth IMO Taggart/Welsh should be in/close to a place on the team sheets this season

:flag:

The Falcon
06-07-2011, 02:37 PM
Speaking with some of the young lads they are all agreed that the demise of the "Reserve League" has not helped their progress .
"Meaningfull games " are necessary both from the manager's and players's point of view.

I have heard that two of those mentioned were possibles for a loan period but would imagine that is now on hold until the managerial situation is resolved .

For what it is worth IMO Taggart/Welsh should be in/close to a place on the team sheets this season

Agree with this. Crawford looks much stronger and Antel and Horner are looking the part.

KWJ
06-07-2011, 02:52 PM
If we don't get a RB in then Taggart is going to have to be in the team. Don't want to see Hart in there, perhaps Victor at RB like he does for Iceland U21.

truehibernian
06-07-2011, 03:58 PM
I don't know if nikki is about, however I got an absolutely glowing report on a young Hibs player today, called Alex Harris. I think he played last night v Selkirk, but the guy I spoke to said he was an absolute star in the making. He thinks he is around 17 (just turned he thought) and signed for Hibs very recently. Goes to private school in Edinburgh and a clutch of clubs were interested. I will be keeping an eye out for him. Anyone go last night to the U19's game.........he scored apparently ?

HibbyKeith
06-07-2011, 04:22 PM
I don't know if nikki is about, however I got an absolutely glowing report on a young Hibs player today, called Alex Harris. I think he played last night v Selkirk, but the guy I spoke to said he was an absolute star in the making. He thinks he is around 17 (just turned he thought) and signed for Hibs very recently. Goes to private school in Edinburgh and a clutch of clubs were interested. I will be keeping an eye out for him. Anyone go last night to the U19's game.........he scored apparently ?

I wasn't at the game, but noticed in todays paper that the hibs u19's had won 9-1 v Selkirk.

Good crop of youth on its way it seems