PDA

View Full Version : Building a better team

hibs4eve
05-07-2011, 10:43 PM
I can't see CC going unless forest or brum pay 500k or more and cannot wait till both them teams get an assistant as calderwood will focus on hibs and carry on what he started.

You're thoughts?

archiebald
05-07-2011, 10:48 PM
He will go-probably resign if the ginger judas can do it so can he.

Spike Mandela
05-07-2011, 11:39 PM
I can't see CC going unless forest or brum pay 500k or more and cannot wait till both them teams get an assistant as calderwood will focus on hibs and carry on what he started.

You're thoughts?

What has he started?

Saorsa
05-07-2011, 11:41 PM

You're thoughts?My thoughts are he can GTF and the sooner the better

HibsMax
06-07-2011, 12:37 AM
What has he started?

He started to rebuild the team. At the end of last season a lot of players were punted. During the winter window he brought in some new players. So far we've brought in three more.

Not that I think for one second your question was a serious one.

Septimus
06-07-2011, 05:42 AM
He started to rebuild the team. At the end of last season a lot of players were punted. During the winter window he brought in some new players. So far we've brought in three more.

Not that I think for one second your question was a serious one.

But we are still incapable of beating Livingston. The experimental work should, perhaps, be done at the much vaunted training facility. Why can we not put out a team that acts as though it might be top six material? Could it be that the players, new and old, simply are not of that standard?