PDA

View Full Version : Possible Charity to Support for Corteo/March to Tynecastle

seanraff07
05-07-2011, 09:31 AM
Following on from the "Hibs March to Tynecastle" thread, I'm keen to sponsor a charity when we do the corteo/march, I'm sure most people would be in favour of this too, maybe even Yams :wink:

I'd just like to get a rough idea of what charity you would like to support :agree:

Admin, could you possibly merge this with the other thread?

Mikey
05-07-2011, 01:35 PM
What about the Hibernian Community Foundation?

silverhibee
05-07-2011, 02:35 PM
Following on from the "Hibs March to Tynecastle" thread, I'm keen to sponsor a charity when we do the corteo/march, I'm sure most people would be in favour of this too, maybe even Yams :wink:

I'd just like to get a rough idea of what charity you would like to support :agree:

Admin, could you possibly merge this with the other thread?

Hibs FC. :greengrin

djs69
05-07-2011, 05:44 PM
We should all put in a pound each and help service the hearts debt...just for a laugh!!

JustSimplyHibs
05-07-2011, 09:30 PM
We should all put in a pound each and help service the hearts debt...just for a laugh!!

:faf: Quality !! :faf: What a cracking idea !! :faf: Imagine the Press Coverage and not just in Scotland :faf: :lolyam:

frazeHFC
05-07-2011, 10:51 PM

That would be hilarious and would get funny media attention. :greengrin

Jack
06-07-2011, 11:30 AM
Childrens 1st; Hibernian FC - The 12th Man; NSPCC

I’d go for these three, split it.

I think the idea of having children's charities in there will mean there will be absolutely no hounding from them.

Hibee1
06-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Hibernian Communuty Foundation & Radio Forth's Cash for Kids/Sick Kids Hospital.