PDA

View Full Version : Callum Antell

Ebbw Blue
04-07-2011, 07:42 PM
Hi all i am a cardiff city from Callum Antells home town i understand he played some of the game on saturday how did he play? What are your thoughts regarding his future. He is a really nice down to earth boy.

Jonnyboy
04-07-2011, 07:44 PM
Hi all i am a cardiff city from Callum Antells home town i understand he played some of the game on saturday how did he play? What are your thoughts regarding his future. He is a really nice down to earth boy.

Hi and welcome :thumbsup:

Callum only got thirty minutes or so and had little to do as Berwick had subbed on about six trialists and looked kinda disorganised :greengrin Having said that he communicated well with the defence and his kicking was good. Hopefully he'll mature into a first choice in time. Good to hear he's a nice lad too :agree:

HibeeSince85
04-07-2011, 07:51 PM

Alright Callum, how was your first game for the cabbage then?:wink:

Aubenas
04-07-2011, 07:52 PM
Agree with Johnny. Did what he had to do confidently. My son and I commented on his willingness to shout and organise - especially for a young lad on debut.
Nos da, iechid da!

RIP
04-07-2011, 08:12 PM
Shouting was good but his throwouts were Makaesque :thumbsup:

Ebbw Blue
04-07-2011, 08:27 PM
Thanks for the replies glad he done well on saturday really hope he makes it as your number 1. Good luck for season p.s tell the brummies and the scabs hands off Callderwood.

Jack
04-07-2011, 08:33 PM
Thanks for the replies glad he done well on saturday really hope he makes it as your number 1. Good luck for season p.s tell the brummies and the scabs hands off Callderwood.

I think your boyo will be here a lot longer than Calderwood.

nonshinyfinish
04-07-2011, 08:42 PM
p.s tell the brummies and the scabs hands off Callderwood.

I'm afraid it's not as simple as that - but fortunately there's a hundred-page thread that should get you up to speed. :wink:

NOLA
05-07-2011, 01:23 AM

cheers Arthur! hows the strike going:not worth