PDA

View Full Version : Livi game

jakki
03-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Hi guys

I'm taking my 9 yo granddaughter to the game on Tuesday and she'll be wearing an oversized yellow away top with Marydoll48 on the back(her own top is at home in Fife but she's being dropped off tonight from her daddy's). If you see her, gi her a high 5 and it'll make her night more special. In fact, gi all the kids a high 5 to make all their game special!!

Jay
03-07-2011, 02:18 PM
To all of you going to the Livi game - please dont touch my children, they wont like it and tend to bite :greengrin

I'll watch out for you Jakki :thumbsup:

jakki
03-07-2011, 03:26 PM
Just been talking to one of our Heros from Afganisstan and he didn't know about the Livi game. He is now taking his 2 sons to it and looking forward to them to them getting high 5s. Lets make it a good gesture to all young fans but espescially to those have their daddys away for months on end. After all we are the family team in Edinburgh.

TamHibs
03-07-2011, 03:27 PM
To all of you going to the Livi game - please dont touch my children, they wont like it and tend to bite :greengrin

You owe me a new phone, just spat my smoothie all over the screen after reading that :D

greenlex
03-07-2011, 09:30 PM

:hilarious:hilarious

--------
04-07-2011, 11:19 AM

Take after their ma, do they? :devil:

frazeHFC
04-07-2011, 03:08 PM
I am scared though that i go to give a kid a high 5 and in return i get a punch in the face from the father and "paedo" chanted at me by everyone else. :(

But i will give your grandaughter a high 5 if i see her. :thumbsup: