PDA

View Full Version : Wake me up....

PapillonVert
02-07-2011, 09:56 PM
...when we know who our manager is.

Just can't be arsed reading through endless pages of will he/won't he? / has he/hasn't he?/ have they/haven't they? / you said / he said / they said / I heard / my mate says / his mate's mother heard /my granny's granny said she heard that../ radio 5 says / sky is reporting / got a tweet from a really sound source that.. / says on bbc that... /..my mate on Facebook bla bla bla bla bla

ad effing infinitum.......

How come we live in an era of alleged complete transparency and open communcation and yet we know F All?

Removed
02-07-2011, 09:58 PM

Just can't be arsed reading through endless pages of will he/won't he? / has he/hasn't he?/ have they/haven't they? / you said / he said / they said / I heard / my mate says / his mate's mother heard /my granny's granny said she heard that../ radio 5 says / sky is reporting / got a tweet from a really sound source that.. / says on bbc that... /..my mate on Facebook bla bla bla bla bla

How come we live in an era of alleged complete transparency and open communcation and yet we know F All?

Everyone knows you have to email Fife to get the real story :agree:

blackpoolhibs
02-07-2011, 09:58 PM
We dont have a manager at the moment, just a liar who does not give a toss about Hibs.

ArabHibee
02-07-2011, 10:03 PM
When I saw the name of this thread, I thought hibbyAndy was back from his holidays.........

:tee hee:

Removed
02-07-2011, 10:05 PM
When I saw the name of this thread, I thought hibbyAndy was back from his holidays.........

:tee hee:

:agree:

Me anaw

Wham bars my arse :faf:

HibsMax
02-07-2011, 10:18 PM
We dont have a manager at the moment, just a liar who does not give a toss about Hibs.

Do you still maintain that you don't hate CC? :wink:

Just curious, what did he lie about?

Biscuit
02-07-2011, 10:23 PM

What evidence do you personally have this incredible insight, which you can base this assumption on, can I ask? I think the word 'liar' is somewhat strong, and if he was present at Berwick today, why is he not a 'manager'?

Just curious to find out your reasoning behind your comment?

monktonharp
02-07-2011, 10:35 PM

How come we live in an era of alleged complete transparency and open communcation and yet we know F All? Wot you said and then some.I've not logged on here for ages,but heard a few stories from fellow Hibbies, I'm surprised there has not been any activity by fans at the holy ground,never mind here! if it was fans in Greece,Turkey,or England/old firm ,would they put up with him? I dont think so, although maybe us Hibbies have been apon for so long,we just put up with it. he needs to make his mind up now,and get out now if he wants to. Hibernian fc need to make a statement THIS WEEK to the fans.

monktonharp
02-07-2011, 10:38 PM
What evidence do you personally have this incredible insight, which you can base this assumption on, can I ask? I think the word 'liar' is somewhat strong, and if he was present at Berwick today, why is he not a 'manager'?

Just curious to find out your reasoning behind your comment?maybe on the assumtion that the manager, has had long enough to decide what bag of sweeties he's decided to take,by now

Beefster
03-07-2011, 05:39 AM

The one thing you cannot accuse him of is lying. The reason that he's becoming a hate figure amongst the Hibs fans is precisely because he won't lie.

PapillonVert
03-07-2011, 09:59 AM

Just curious to find out your reasoning behind your comment?

Strikes me that CC is to all intents and purposes on a temp contract and showing all the well-recognised commitment of a temp.....

I know it's totally idiosyncratic of me and I probably have completely unreasonable expectations, but personally I would like to see someone a bit more permanent in place who is at least showing a wee bit of commitment and making the odd effort here and there to stabilise the club (and.....dare I even allow myself to begin to hope?.......) take it a wee bit forward - preferably sooner rather than never.

That's all.

jakki
03-07-2011, 10:18 AM
I HATE the windows but this window has to be the most horrible in our history.No of the promising singings except O'Halon, where's the other 2?
Not O'conner and Sproule, they were opportunate sighnings.

The manager is linked with better(?) jobs but he isnay denying of going or staying.

Hey Welcome to be a Hibs supporter where the future is always unsure!

bobbyhibs1983
03-07-2011, 10:43 AM
Birmingham have allegedly made an offer of compensation.
Hibs have allegedly rejected it.
Colin Calderwood allegedly would prefer to go to Nottingham Forest.
Nottingham Forest have not yet made any approach for Colin Calderwood.
Colin Calderwood is the current manager of Hibernian FC
Colin Calderwood has allegedly stated he will not commit his future to Hibernian.
This should not come as a shock as he allegedly has a release clause in his 3 year contract.

It appears at this moment in time, Colin Calderwood does not have a list of choices.

I see your points and agree that the things you have said seem to be facts rather than romours athought the release clause part is of course a romour(i think)

What i think has and is annoying alot of people is, IF and i mean IF he wants to go then fine, why should we.,as in hibs suffer? i mean that in the sense, that If he did go to whoever hibs would need time to get another manager in, that manager would maybe need some of his own people,e.g an assistant manager and coaches and maybe some of his thoughts on new players.
As you may be aware we are now in the pre season part of "the season" and with the new season a few weeks away its not alot of time to sort things out imo.

I think cc should just hurry up and make a descion, either yes i want to leave and then composation should hopefully get sorted or cc says ok i want to stay and help hibs inprove.So far cc has done either as far as i know.