Dan Sarf
02-07-2011, 06:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncefPREs40k

Thanks for posting!

Gary's looking a bit, em, sturdier, than I remember. :greengrin

MWHIBBIES
02-07-2011, 06:05 PM
Thanks for posting!

Gary's looking a bit, em, sturdier, than I remember. :greengrinHis dive was great though 10/10.

ancient hibee
02-07-2011, 06:12 PM
Thanks for posting!

Reminded me of some Finnish guy we once had.

DC_Hibs
02-07-2011, 06:41 PM
Another cool finish from Big Sodj. There's a misconception that he is up there to put himself about, win headers or hold the ball up but he also makes good runs, has decent pace and can finish.

He's also capable of knocking people out in the top tier when he misfires regularly and did end up at Hibs/SPL so I'm not saying he's the messiah but a more than useful man to have on board and hopefully he will rattle a few jambos come derby day.

That is all, thanks.

Sodje_18
02-07-2011, 07:15 PM
Loving the fact that the big man is celebrating during pre season :thumbsup:

DH1875
02-07-2011, 08:19 PM
Have to say that I've been more than pleasantly surprised with Sodje and his contribution since he arrived.

mon the cabbage
02-07-2011, 09:10 PM

Cheers mate.

Palsson looked quite good there. Screamer and brilliant through ball to sodje for his goal.

Hopefully going to be going down to blackpool and watching our best line-up playing.

How was the youngsters today?

Keep up the good results:cgwa

CRAZYHIBBY
02-07-2011, 09:13 PM
Big sodje is class:agree:

Forza Fred
02-07-2011, 09:35 PM
To the person who took the trouble to film and post this.

Thank you - much appreciated.

4 Front Teeth
02-07-2011, 09:49 PM
Thanks for posting!

From that clip looks like mixu! Hopefully a good thing!

GreenCastle
03-07-2011, 05:25 AM

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Steve-O
03-07-2011, 08:47 AM
Cheers for posting...though maybe use a tripod next time :wink::greengrin

Kaiser1962
03-07-2011, 09:30 AM
Have to say that I've been more than pleasantly surprised with Sodje and his contribution since he arrived.

:agree:

Has a bit of pace about him as well.

Wotherspiniesta
03-07-2011, 10:28 AM
Cheers mate.

Palsson looked quite good there. Screamer and brilliant through ball to sodje for his goal.

Hopefully going to be going down to blackpool and watching our best line-up playing.

How was the youngsters today?

Keep up the good results:cgwa

Pretty sure that was David Crawford.

Craig_in_Prague
03-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Fantastic seeing GOC back in the Hibs top......

I think Sodje and GOC with Sproule supporting, is a pretty exciting prospect.

Who knows who'll be picking the side though 3 weeks today!

R'Albin
03-07-2011, 11:20 AM
Pretty sure that was David Crawford.

To be fair, they do look alike :wink:

KWJ
03-07-2011, 01:08 PM
Another cool finish from Big Sodj. There's a misconception that he is up there to put himself about, win headers or hold the ball up but he also makes good runs, has decent pace and can finish.

He's also capable of knocking people out in the top tier when he misfires regularly and did end up at Hibs/SPL so I'm not saying he's the messiah but a more than useful man to have on board and hopefully he will rattle a few jambos come derby day.

That is all, thanks.

:greengrin

Gotta love Akpo, celebration was class. :thumbsup:

Sas_The_Hibby
03-07-2011, 02:04 PM
Reminded me of some Finnish guy we once had.

Havyu Gotalainen?

....think about it.......... :wink:

bigstu
03-07-2011, 02:12 PM
i love technology, i'm sitting in australia watching Hibs put 3 past Berwick filmed by somebodys mobile off their tv in their front room! i like it, wouldnt have been able to see the goals in the olden days! cheers to the person who put this up & come on the hibs, i'll be back in time to see you lift the scottish cup!

Sas_The_Hibby
03-07-2011, 03:17 PM
i love technology, i'm sitting in australia watching Hibs put 3 past Berwick filmed by somebodys mobile off their tv in their front room! i like it, wouldnt have been able to see the goals in the olden days! cheers to the person who put this up & come on the hibs, i'll be back in time to see you lift the scottish cup!

The technology's maybe good but it's not THAT good!.... :boo hoo:

Dinkydoo
03-07-2011, 05:06 PM

Me too. :agree:

Good goals to games ratio and bar a couple of games where the whole team played awful he seems to be playing consistantly well.

Long may it continue.

Sas_The_Hibby
03-07-2011, 09:36 PM
Me too. :agree:

Good goals to games ratio and bar a couple of games where the whole team played awful he seems to be playing consistantly well.

Long may it continue.

:agree:

Would he like to be player-manager, by any chance? :wink:

--------
04-07-2011, 11:26 AM
Maybe I'm clutching at straws, but the film of the Morton bounce game and now this one seem to suggest that in spite of all the furore about Calderwood the players are enjoying themselves and there's a decent spirit among them.

Three decent goals - Sodger's especially - and a nice run-out in the sun.

Smiling faces, too.