PDA

View Full Version : Question Hibernian Ticket office?

Jay
02-07-2011, 09:20 AM
Does anybody know if it is open? I have been phoning for the last hour with no success.

I was trying to buy tickets for the Barnsley and Sunderland games but for the third year running my client ref isnt linked to my seat so I cant buy it. The ticket office need to sort it out. However if you are waiting for the general sale on monday just phone the ticketmaster thingy today they will sell you one no probs.

Its getting to the stage I dont think I will bother with the friendlies - its too much hard work. I'll keep my money in the bank.

Antifa Hibs
02-07-2011, 09:24 AM
I just usually give the lad/lassie on the turnstile my £10/£15 for friendlies.

Agree though, far to much effort involved. :rolleyes: :greengrin

Jay
02-07-2011, 09:28 AM
I just usually give the lad/lassie on the turnstile my £10/£15 for friendlies.

Agree though, far to much effort involved. :rolleyes: :greengrin

Buying 2 tickets for a game using my client ref should take less than 5 mins - so far I have spent a good part of my already busy morning trying to sort it out. I was on the phone to the ticketmaster guy for about half an hour trying to explain what I wanted and him trying to work out why it wasnt working!

It should be an incidental thing you do, not a day long flaming mission :greengrin

If I cant get my own seat I would be as well paying at the gate and saving £6 in booking fees - or probably more likely just no bother :rolleyes:

LancashireHibby
02-07-2011, 09:37 AM
Buying 2 tickets for a game using my client ref should take less than 5 mins - so far I have spent a good part of my already busy morning trying to sort it out. I was on the phone to the ticketmaster guy for about half an hour trying to explain what I wanted and him trying to work out why it wasnt working!

It should be an incidental thing you do, not a day long flaming mission :greengrin

If I cant get my own seat I would be as well paying at the gate and saving £6 in booking fees - or probably more likely just no bother :rolleyes:

I would suspect that you have 2 separate client references but otherwise just ring the Ticket Office on Monday - I doubt there will be too much of a clamour for tickets so I'm sure you'll get your seat as normal.

Ed De Gramo
02-07-2011, 09:45 AM
Does anybody know if it is open? I have been phoning for the last hour with no success.

I was trying to buy tickets for the Barnsley and Sunderland games but for the third year running my client ref isnt linked to my seat so I cant buy it. The ticket office need to sort it out. However if you are waiting for the general sale on monday just phone the ticketmaster thingy today they will sell you one no probs.

Its getting to the stage I dont think I will bother with the friendlies - its too much hard work. I'll keep my money in the bank.

The ticket office was situated in the clubstore recently so it may be that they don't have anyone on the phones

HibeeSince85
02-07-2011, 09:58 AM
The ticket office was situated in the clubstore recently so it may be that they don't have anyone on the phones

Aye I noticed this on Thursday when I was up getting the new tops - why is it in there just now?

Saying that, I phoned the ticket office on Tuesday and got through no bother so I'd keep trying if you want your seat Mrs S - nippy though when it really should take a matter of minutes.

greenlex
02-07-2011, 10:12 AM
Aye I noticed this on Thursday when I was up getting the new tops - why is it in there just now?

Saying that, I phoned the ticket office on Tuesday and got through no bother so I'd keep trying if you want your seat Mrs S - nippy though when it really should take a matter of minutes.
I was in yesterday and asked this very question. Tickets will be at the clubstore on quieter days and in the usual office on busy days like matchdays and deadline days.
Gill phone the clubstore and get an answer.

Jay
02-07-2011, 10:13 AM
I would suspect that you have 2 separate client references but otherwise just ring the Ticket Office on Monday - I doubt there will be too much of a clamour for tickets so I'm sure you'll get your seat as normal.

My sons ticket is okay but mines isnt linked to my seat so they wont sell me it - it isnt available as it is a ST seat!

Its just a hassle, I am sure I will get it if I keep going but to be honest cant really be bothered anymore. It shouldnt be this difficult especially when as you said there wont be too much of a clamour for tickets. They should be making it very very easy to buy a ticket if you want one. All I want is to phone the ticket office during their opening hours and somebody answer the phone - its not really a lot to ask. I wasnt even overly bothered that the 'glitch' had happened again and I needed to get it sorted.

HibeeSince85
02-07-2011, 10:35 AM
I was in yesterday and asked this very question. Tickets will be at the clubstore on quieter days and in the usual office on busy days like matchdays and deadline days.
Gill phone the clubstore and get an answer.

Fair enough by Hibs but I'm no having that - I want the ticket office as it has the better looking staff:greengrin

greenlex
02-07-2011, 10:38 AM
Fair enough by Hibs but I'm no having that - I want the ticket office as it has the better looking staff:greengrin
Fear not the young Aussie lass was in situ in the Clubstore yesterday. It was her I was chatting up................er............. asking. :greengrin

HibeeSince85
02-07-2011, 10:43 AM
Fear not the young Aussie lass was in situ in the Clubstore yesterday. It was her I was chatting up................er............. asking. :greengrin

:greengrin

Sorted, I was about to start a fifty odd page thread at the loss of our greatest asset(s):wink:

greenlex
02-07-2011, 10:46 AM
:greengrin

Sorted, I was about to start a fifty odd page thread at the loss of our greatest asset(s):wink:
Old enough to be her Father:boo hoo::boo hoo:

HibeeSince85
02-07-2011, 10:50 AM
Old enough to be her Father:boo hoo::boo hoo:

I'm no:wink:

However the missus would not be pleased:greengrin

LancashireHibby
02-07-2011, 11:00 AM

Thought she was from New Zealand?

Mikey
02-07-2011, 11:10 AM

Thought she was from New Zealand?

Keep guessing. You might get it right eventually :greengrin

LancashireHibby
02-07-2011, 01:30 PM
South Africa?

jonty
02-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Polworth?