Jack
01-07-2011, 12:45 PM
Chant for tomorrow. :agree:

:cgwa

mickki40
01-07-2011, 01:34 PM
Chant for tomorrow. :agree:

:cgwa

I thought of that as well... it may look like we are undermining cc though, however, we could always chant it to let the board know how we feel

NGP
01-07-2011, 01:45 PM
How about.....

Hibernian's Green & White Army

That way we don't have to worry about who the manager is / will be / maybe / rumoured to be / used to be

Dan Sarf
01-07-2011, 01:46 PM
OUR Green And White Army.

End of.

:flag:

CMac1988
01-07-2011, 01:50 PM
HFC's Green an' White Army!

SaulGoodman
01-07-2011, 02:28 PM
maybe calderwoods maybe not calderwoods maybe someone elses green n white army.

Thomson1875
01-07-2011, 03:00 PM
what about, hibernian football club whats going on, whats going on, whats going on, whats goinggg onnn hibernian football club we deserve to know(8)

The club really need to get their act together and tell us what on earths going on. Is he going is is he leaving. If so we need to bring someone in now, not as if we have an assistant manager to fall back on for a little bit.

Sodje_18
01-07-2011, 05:46 PM
I thought more along the lines of - Colin get to ****, Colin Colin get to **** :wink:

Franck Stanton
01-07-2011, 06:12 PM
I thought more along the lines of - Colin get to ****, Colin Colin get to **** :wink:

Me too, in fact may even sing it at the top of my voice tomorrow.

HibeeMcGinn1
01-07-2011, 06:39 PM
Me too, in fact may even sing it at the top of my voice tomorrow.

1st game and theyve started already

Ed De Gramo
01-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Calderwood's Green n White Army :cgwa:cgwa:cgwa

Until such time as he departs the Hibs job

END OF

snooky
01-07-2011, 06:47 PM

END OF

As I coined in another thread "Willie Wontee's" - Green n White Army

frazeHFC
01-07-2011, 06:49 PM
I like the sound of 'somebodys green n white army' but CC is manager until he leaves so it should stay as him for now.

NORTHERNHIBBY
01-07-2011, 07:09 PM
What about Colin Calderwoods Green and White Italian Army? They started off enhusiastic and keen, but changed sides when the going got tough.

RIP
01-07-2011, 07:34 PM
As long as the manager's name has 3 syllables it should work no?

SaulGoodman
01-07-2011, 07:39 PM

Guardiolas Green and White Army :greengrin

still works.

R'Albin
02-07-2011, 07:26 AM

END OF

:agree: this.

RIP
02-07-2011, 08:05 AM

END OF

Well said mate. Whatever else gets said or sung in Berwick today we are if nothing else we are the 12thMan - there to cheer on the players and team

The days of booing players and managers should be a thing of the past when we go to support the boys in green

If the man is swithering, hearing us cheering his name will send a positive message to players and manager

Anything else and we might as well be ****bos

Hibstrooper
02-07-2011, 08:47 AM

END OF

Not going to berate the guy however I don't believe he deserves a public backing like this when he isn't 100% committed to our club. This would be like saying it's ok to continue to muck us about and put next season in more and more jepoardy with each passing day.

matty_f
02-07-2011, 08:49 AM
Well said mate. Whatever else gets said or sung in Berwick today we are if nothing else we are the 12thMan - there to cheer on the players and team

The days of booing players and managers should be a thing of the past when we go to support the boys in green

If the man is swithering, hearing us cheering his name will send a positive message to players and manager

Spot on, totally agree with you and Gramo on this one.

Sincerely hope the support drowns out the boo-boys.:thumbsup:

BEEJ
02-07-2011, 08:51 AM
"Rod Petrie's" has three syllables.

:duck:

moredun
02-07-2011, 09:37 AM

END OF

CC CC gtf CC gtf

END OF

Ed De Gramo
02-07-2011, 09:40 AM
CC CC gtf CC gtf

END OF

:rolleyes:

Wow

moredun
02-07-2011, 09:45 AM

I wouldn't boo any player, but i sure as hell wouldn't sing any song backing that t####r CC.
He does not deserve any backing from the fans imo, never in a million years would i back a manager who is desperate to leave and disrupts the whole club.
He does not deserve any backing and he won't get any from me.
I do not understand how anyone can back the man after the disgusting way he has let all this happen, if he wanted to, he could have put an end to it, but he obviously is desperate to be a number 2 again, as said "i (CC) am in a wonderful position" what a disrespectful git, a gvreat position only if you don't give a t##s about the club you are at.
I just wish we could sack him for being a w#####

moredun
02-07-2011, 09:48 AM
:rolleyes:

Wow

Really!!!!

What planet are you on, has the last couple of weeks not happened in your head?

WOW

Tell me apart from him reluctantly still being here, why we should back a manager that is still here till he gets his wish????

AS you say
END OF:rolleyes:

Ed De Gramo
02-07-2011, 09:51 AM
Really!!!!

What planet are you on, has the last couple of weeks not happened in your head?

WOW

Tell me apart from him reluctantly still being here, why we should back a manager that is still here till he gets his wish????

Planet sensible, which is quite unlike your planet of hash symbols etc :faf:

As long as he's managing HIBS, he'll get my backing.

moredun
02-07-2011, 10:01 AM
Planet sensible, which is quite unlike your planet of hash symbols etc :faf:

As long as he's managing HIBS, he'll get my backing.

What and no "END OF":rolleyes:

Planet sensible:faf:

Ok then, so you, apart from being err hilarious, will back a manager that has completely undermined the job and has basically ruined our pre-season and put the halt on any kind of signings we may or may not have had, just when it is the most important part of the year for us.
Christ you are sensible right enough.
Or do you think we are in a good position right now, no signings getting done when we are considerably short of players, as how can CC possibly sign anyone, or are you happy for him to sign players then bolt in a week?

Sensible:faf::faf:

I have heard it all now:na na:

The man's job is untenable, anyone who thinks otherwise is cuckoo, and you are backing him:faf:

Moulin Yarns
02-07-2011, 10:06 AM
I wouldn't boo any player, but i sure as hell wouldn't sing any song backing that t####r CC.
He does not deserve any backing from the fans imo, never in a million years would i back a manager who is desperate to leave and disrupts the whole club.
I do not understand how anyone can back the man after the disgusting way he has let all this happen, if he wanted to, he could have put an end to it, but he obviously is desperate to be a number 2 again, as said "i (CC) am in a wonderful position" what a disrespectful git, a gvreat position only if you don't give a t##s about the club you are at.

Purely conjecture. this has never been said by anyone other than folk on the messageboard who should know better.

IMHO we, the fans, should have been posting positive messages to let CC, RP, NFFC and BCFC that we want CC to stay and support him and the team from the start, instead all we get is negativity, in the he's gone, he's going, he wants away, eff off, we don't want you etc, blah de blah ad infinitum

Pleas, CC if you read the messageboards, ignore everything that has been said and believe you can do a job for Hibernian.

:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa:cgwa

Hibstrooper
02-07-2011, 10:16 AM
Purely conjecture. this has never been said by anyone other than folk on the messageboard who should know better.

Well he isn't desperate to stay either otherwise this would have been sorted long ago.

That tells me he isn't 100% committed to and focused on Hibs but hey if you want to lavish him with praise go ahead, I find commitment a pretty important quality in a manager.

moredun
02-07-2011, 10:32 AM

IMHO we, the fans, should have been posting positive messages to let CC, RP, NFFC and BCFC that we want CC to stay and support him and the team from the start, instead all we get is negativity, in the he's gone, he's going, he wants away, eff off, we don't want you etc, blah de blah ad infinitum

Pleas, CC if you read the messageboards, ignore everything that has been said and believe you can do a job for Hibernian.

But why should we?
IMO it is clear as day he wants to go, cannot see how it looks any different tbh

Why should we let him know we back him, i certainly don't.
If he does want to stay, then simple, come out and say he wants to stay, instead of saying how wonderful a position he is in. Would that not be the way to do it?
NO, because he WANTS to go
If he wasn't interested in going, then why is he in a wonderful position, when it is clearly the worst thing that the club needs, so the club being in a ridiculously bad situation is a wonderful thing now?

matty_f
02-07-2011, 10:35 AM
Well he isn't desperate to stay either otherwise this would have been sorted long ago.

That tells me he isn't 100% committed to and focused on Hibs but hey if you want to lavish him with praise go ahead, I find commitment a pretty important quality in a manager.

and if he was desperate to go, he'd be away by now.

This situation isn't as black and white as is being made out, a lot of people have big decisions to make. It should have been handled better, though, by everyone involved.

Strangely, I think that cc has probably done the right thing in keeping quiet since the press conference. A lot of this is out of his hands now.

Hibstrooper
02-07-2011, 10:49 AM

This situation isn't as black and white as is being made out, a lot of people have big decisions to make. It should have been handled better, though, by everyone involved.

Strangely, I think that cc has probably done the right thing in keeping quiet since the press conference. A lot of this is out of his hands now.

So it's acceptable that we hang about and wait until he's made up his mind what he wants to do?

How long are you ok waiting for until it is sorted then because to me it's already had a major impact on next season and each hour (let alone day) compounds it even further!

As I said previously I'm not going to slag the guy to detriment of the team however I'm baffled by those on here who think CC deserves to be lauded right now when he isn't committed to the club - it's like saying to him "ach it's fine Colin, take your time we don't mind - we'll just put everything on hold for you, it's only 400 quid I've forked out for next season so I don't think club really need to be prepared as well as they should"

Moulin Yarns
02-07-2011, 11:05 AM

posted elsewhere

"We have three weeks until the season starts and we have a manager that doesn't want to be here and a team that desperately needs a few more players added. What chance is there of new players coming in anytime soon? Not much chance, IMO.

Before anyone says maybe he doesn't want away, he would have came out and said he was staying."

But why should we?
IMO it is clear as day he wants to go, cannot see how it looks any different tbh

Why should we let him know we back him, i certainly don't.
If he does want to stay, then simple, come out and say he wants to stay, instead of saying how wonderful a position he is in. Would that not be the way to do it?
NO, because he WANTS to go
If he wasn't interested in going, then why is he in a wonderful position, when it is clearly the worst thing that the club needs, so the club being in a ridiculously bad situation is a wonderful thing now?

I take it you have never been in the same position? In a good job, then asked if you wanted to change to a different job. It is a difficult position to be in, believe me, I've been there.

You have to weigh up the options, stay with what you know, continue to do your best for your current employer and wonder what if?? or, make the leap into the new job, which might not turn out as good as it sounded?

I was approached to change jobs at easter 2009, and it took until the September to resolve all the issues. The wheels of business don't always move quickly. I took the new job, and haven't regretted it, but I was aprehensive to begin with and the long time of uncertainty was disruptive.

Ed De Gramo
02-07-2011, 11:11 AM
What and no "END OF":rolleyes:

Planet sensible:faf:

Ok then, so you, apart from being err hilarious, will back a manager that has completely undermined the job and has basically ruined our pre-season and put the halt on any kind of signings we may or may not have had, just when it is the most important part of the year for us.
Christ you are sensible right enough.
Or do you think we are in a good position right now, no signings getting done when we are considerably short of players, as how can CC possibly sign anyone, or are you happy for him to sign players then bolt in a week?

Sensible:faf::faf:

I have heard it all now:na na:

The man's job is untenable, anyone who thinks otherwise is cuckoo, and you are backing him:faf:

Sorry was just dropping down to your level of messageboard posting but never used hash symbols :wink::aok:

His position may be untenable but as long as he is manager then why shouldn't we back him? Its called supporting the team (all aspects)

Next you'll be saying he told the players to go out and lose today.....:faf:

moredun
02-07-2011, 11:17 AM
I take it you have never been in the same position? In a good job, then asked if you wanted to change to a different job. It is a difficult position to be in, believe me, I've been there.

You have to weigh up the options, stay with what you know, continue to do your best for your current employer and wonder what if?? or, make the leap into the new job, which might not turn out as good as it sounded?

I was approached to change jobs at easter 2009, and it took until the September to resolve all the issues. The wheels of business don't always move quickly. I took the new job, and haven't regretted it, but I was aprehensive to begin with and the long time of uncertainty was disruptive.

Sorry but anyone who relates a normal job to that of a football player/manager does not get the point, it is not and never has been "just like a normal job" it is not compareable.
How many people pay £400 a year to watch you do your job then?

moredun
02-07-2011, 11:20 AM
Sorry was just dropping down to your level of messageboard posting but never used hash symbols :wink::aok:

His position may be untenable but as long as he is manager then why shouldn't we back him? Its called supporting the team (all aspects)

Next you'll be saying he told the players to go out and lose today.....:faf:

You utter clown

My level!

Muppets that put "END OF" in their posts says it all really. I was taking the mick
My level:faf:
You really are thick eh

The bit in bold sums you up as a proper clown

Jack
02-07-2011, 11:24 AM
Can I just say in all seriousness this was meant to be a light hearted thread.

marinello59
02-07-2011, 11:27 AM
Can I just say in all seriousness this was meant to be a light hearted thread.

No you ******** can't ya **** **** ******** ******.

:greengrin

BEEJ
02-07-2011, 11:30 AM

If CC had decided to stay at ER, RP would not be spending so much time just now apparently in negotiations with two other clubs.

It would appear to the onlooker that CC has already decided he wants to move on if he is given permission to do so. Once the compensation fee is agreed between the clubs the rest will be a formality.

Jack
02-07-2011, 11:56 AM
No you ******** can't ya **** **** ******** ******.

:greengrin

I should have known better

Moulin Yarns
02-07-2011, 12:35 PM
Sorry but anyone who relates a normal job to that of a football player/manager does not get the point, it is not and never has been "just like a normal job" it is not compareable.
How many people pay £400 a year to watch you do your job then?

Yes it is. you are employed to do a job, whether it is flipping burgers at Burger King or CEO of a bank. In football, as elsewhere in entertainment, people pay to watch you. You then get paid for doing your job.

If somebody thinks you are doing a good job and they want your talents in their organisation then they make an offer. The alternative is to actively look to move jobs.

EasterRoad4Ever
02-07-2011, 12:56 PM
Yes it is. you are employed to do a job, whether it is flipping burgers at Burger King or CEO of a bank. In football, as elsewhere in entertainment, people pay to watch you. You then get paid for doing your job.

If somebody thinks you are doing a good job and they want your talents in their organisation then they make an offer. The alternative is to actively look to move jobs.

Accept what you're saying, but a football manager is the most important man at the club - equivalent to a CEO of a plc. Had there been this much uncertainty/speculation about a CEO or key figurehead of a public company leaving or showing a lack of commitment at a key time of the trading year, the share price would get savaged by the city and investors would be selling stock. Football fans however have to just sit and suffer under the uncertainty while the money men play their games and they wallow in self-interest.

--------
02-07-2011, 04:29 PM
Accept what you're saying, but a football manager is the most important man at the club - equivalent to a CEO of a plc. Had there been this much uncertainty/speculation about a CEO or key figurehead of a public company leaving or showing a lack of commitment at a key time of the trading year, the share price would get savaged by the city and investors would be selling stock. Football fans however have to just sit and suffer under the uncertainty while the money men play their games and they wallow in self-interest.

Calderwood will either stay or go. Probably go, or else maybe stay. Or then again, go...

Thing is, going to a game supporting the team, then spending the 90 singing and chanting abuse at the manager even if he IS going (or staying) doesn't exactly help the players on the pitch who ARE staying - at least for the foreseeable future (I think).

Like the guy who was yelling stuff at Garry O this afternoon - Garry may be not be fully match-fit yet; he may not be the ideal role-model for young fans; he may even be a total and complete eedjit (though I personally don't think so). But if he's playing as a striker in a Hibs team, it's totally and utterly stupid for anyone claiming to be a Hibee to abuse him and undermine him during the game.

In that scenario, Garry isn't the eedjit - the guy abusing him is.

Discuss all we want to in whatever terms we want to on the boards, but AT THE GAME - support the team and everyone connected to the team.

My opinion. END OF. :devil:

blackpoolhibs
02-07-2011, 06:15 PM
Calderwood will either stay or go. Probably go, or else maybe stay. Or then again, go...

Thing is, going to a game supporting the team, then spending the 90 singing and chanting abuse at the manager even if he IS going (or staying) doesn't exactly help the players on the pitch who ARE staying - at least for the foreseeable future (I think).

Like the guy who was yelling stuff at Garry O this afternoon - Garry may be not be fully match-fit yet; he may not be the ideal role-model for young fans; he may even be a total and complete eedjit (though I personally don't think so). But if he's playing as a striker in a Hibs team, it's totally and utterly stupid for anyone claiming to be a Hibee to abuse him and undermine him during the game.

In that scenario, Garry isn't the eedjit - the guy abusing him is.

Discuss all we want to in whatever terms we want to on the boards, but AT THE GAME - support the team and everyone connected to the team.

My opinion. END OF. :devil:

Yip been saying that for years. :agree:

RIP
03-07-2011, 02:02 PM
QUOTE=Doddie;2847674]Like the guy who was yelling stuff at Garry O this afternoon - Garry may be not be fully match-fit yet; he may not be the ideal role-model for young fans; he may even be a total and complete eedjit (though I personally don't think so). But if he's playing as a striker in a Hibs team, it's totally and utterly stupid for anyone claiming to be a Hibee to abuse him and undermine him during the game. In that scenario, Garry isn't the eedjit - the guy abusing him is.

My opinion. END OF. :devil:[/QUOTE]

Calm doon Geordie lad thesic ersie wipies at the back were nae mair hibs fans thatn you are a jambo.

Nae colours just local jakies who skived in and disappeared within seconds of Garry shutting them up with a battered penalty :thumbsup:[

yekimevol
05-07-2011, 04:59 PM
Petries green and white army !!!

Moulin Yarns
05-07-2011, 07:51 PM
Calderwood's Green and white, blue andwhite, red and white army. :greengrin