PDA

View Full Version : Kevin McCann.

silverhibee
01-07-2011, 11:01 AM
What happened to the young lad, is he still on Hibs books or has he been released by the club and i have just missed it. :aok:

Winston Ingram
01-07-2011, 11:21 AM
What happened to the young lad, is he still on Hibs books or has he been released by the club and i have just missed it. :aok:

Been released:agree:

OtterHibee
01-07-2011, 11:22 AM
He was released shortly before the end of last season.

He hasn't found a new club as yet, as far as I'm aware.

Hope someone takes a chance on him. He's had such a torrid time with his various injuries and really deserves a turn of luck.

Franck is God
01-07-2011, 11:29 AM
felt bad for McCann, always liked him as a player but injuries have really destroyed his career so far.

Hopefully he'll get a club at a decent level and a bit of luck injury wise as he is definitely good enough to make a living from football.

blackpoolhibs
01-07-2011, 12:18 PM
Thats a shame, i never knew that. While he was limited in what he could do, he was certainly one who i thought when fit would make a good squad filler.

he wouldn't let you down when he played, but injuries do seem to have taken their toll.

Hope he gets a team.

basehibby
01-07-2011, 01:17 PM
felt bad for McCann, always liked him as a player but injuries have really destroyed his career so far.

Hopefully he'll get a club at a decent level and a bit of luck injury wise as he is definitely good enough to make a living from football.

:agree: Always looked good when he got a game but was always disrupted by injuries - funnilly enough he probably got his longest run of games ever on loan at ICT last season - came back to Hibs and was promptly injured once again!

Looked like it just wasn't meant to be for him at ER - hope some other team takes a chance on him though as his talent merits it.

Sir David Gray
01-07-2011, 01:19 PM
He was one of the players who Hibs announced in April would be leaving at the end of their contracts, along with Thicot, Nish, Rankin etc.

Sean1875
01-07-2011, 01:29 PM
If it wasnt for his injuries I have no doubt he would be our regular RB just now, wish him all the best, always liked him! :thumbsup:

sahib
01-07-2011, 05:28 PM
I can't help but think, that McCann is an example of what happens to players, who thump into tackles like the fans think they should.

edwards
01-07-2011, 05:35 PM
McCann looked to be a great prospect and I for one was sorry to see what the young lad went through injuries and setbacks and agree as well without a shadow of a doubt he would have been our right back for next season.

Edinburgh Green
01-07-2011, 06:28 PM
I can't help but think, that McCann is an example of what happens to players, who thump into tackles like the fans think they should.
Hardly, players have tackled a lot harder than him and have stayed injury free, he's just injury prone unfortunately.

bigell
01-07-2011, 07:46 PM
sure I read he was on trial at queen of the south