eastmainsmsh
30-06-2011, 05:20 PM
Training with boro good luck chris :thumbsup:

cam75
30-06-2011, 06:21 PM
Niceone good luck to him.

Bunter
30-06-2011, 06:31 PM
All the best Chris. One the game's good guys. The wee felly still calls you "His captain"

3pm
30-06-2011, 06:43 PM
I'd be surprised if anything came of it but he'd be foolish not to give it a shot.

Good luck to CH.

HibbiesandtheBaddies
30-06-2011, 08:00 PM
All the best Chris. One the game's good guys. The wee felly still calls you "His captain"

:agree: Best of luck Hoggy

Purple & Green
30-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Isn't he from Middlesbrough?

Aubenas
30-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Good luck Hoggy - hope something turns up for you!:agree:

hibee92
30-06-2011, 11:21 PM
would be a massive step in his career! all the best hoggy! :thumbsup:

DH1875
01-07-2011, 05:15 PM
Would be intresting to see how he plays if he was in a team full of top players.

LancashireHibby
01-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Would be intresting to see how he plays if he was in a team full of top players.

So why is he going to 'Boro? :wink:

Judas Iscariot
01-07-2011, 05:22 PM
If Boro are interested in Hogg I take it Monkey Heid is planning to drop a division...

edwards
01-07-2011, 05:30 PM
Sorry folks but I always felt that Jones carried Hogg at Er and that was proved when he left, he did look a decent prospect the year we won the cup after that I am afraid it was all down hill.

Gus
01-07-2011, 05:34 PM
If it wasnt for his two goals against killie last season we could of been right in the brown stuff

Good luck to the fella

DR not been asked to train with anyone

Jones28
02-07-2011, 11:54 AM
If Boro are interested in Hogg I take it Monkey Heid is planning to drop a division...

Sorry folks but I always felt that Jones carried Hogg at Er and that was proved when he left, he did look a decent prospect the year we won the cup after that I am afraid it was all down hill.

Wish him luck or say nothing, the guy was at Hibs for 4 years and gave his all every game, so just remember him for that eh? :rolleyes:

Good luck Hoggy! :flag:

Judas Iscariot
02-07-2011, 04:57 PM
Wish him luck or say nothing, the guy was at Hibs for 4 years and gave his all every game, so just remember him for that eh? :rolleyes:

Good luck Hoggy! :flag:

Where does it say that in the forum rules :confused:

I sadly remember him for being pish every week, being out-muscled by guys half his size, his aimless 50 yard chips forward to naebody, being miles off his man and not to forget, giving away the penalty in the semi final against Dunfermline :aok:

marinello59
02-07-2011, 05:23 PM
]Where does it say that in the forum rules :confused:
[/B]
I sadly remember him for being pish every week, being out-muscled by guys half his size, his aimless 50 yard chips forward to naebody, being miles off his man and not to forget, giving away the penalty in the semi final against Dunfermline :aok:

There are no rules against displaying a lack of grace and class as far as I know. Feel free to stick the knife in to an integral member of a trophy winning squad if that makes you feel better about yourself.

Judas Iscariot
02-07-2011, 05:25 PM
There are no rules against displaying a lack of grace and class as far as I know. Feel free to stick the knife in to an integral member of a trophy winning squad if that makes you feel better about yourself.

Superb, cheers :aok:

Holmesdale Hibs
02-07-2011, 05:29 PM
Always gave his best and was totally committed. Not good enough for Hibs first team IMO but can't fault the way he conducted himself while at the club. Good luck to him.

I think he'd make a great captain for a team where he's good enough to play every week.

Jones28
03-07-2011, 07:57 AM
Where does it say that in the forum rules :confused:

Doesn't say that anywhere, however it would be nice to say that Hibs fans have the class to just wish someone who played for hibs for 4 seasons good luck, instead of rubbushing them on a thread where the vast majority are wishing Hoggy well for the future. Just pointless

500miles
03-07-2011, 01:58 PM
The most solid CH partnership outside the OF with Jones under Mixu, partnered Bamba in our longest run of clean sheets in my lifetime, and a CIS cup winner.

When he plays deeper, next to a more aerially dominant centre half, he tidies up any scraps quite well. Hard, committed guy.

People talk about ideal strike partnerships, but it's the same at centre half. He and Jones complimented each other well.

Dashing Bob S
03-07-2011, 03:19 PM

Thank god for that! Half my posts would have been deleted.

Let's keep grace and class where it belongs, the tailor, the disco floor and the bedroom, and OFF internet football fans forums.

Oh and good luck to Hoggy. Not Hibs class, but probably about right for Boro.

HNA12
03-07-2011, 08:28 PM
Thank god for that! Half my posts would have been deleted.

Let's keep grace and class where it belongs, the tailor, the disco floor and the bedroom, and OFF internet football fans forums.

Oh and good luck to Hoggy. Not Hibs class, but probably about right for Boro.

But they have been.:greengrin

Jonnyboy
03-07-2011, 08:32 PM

:tsk tsk: that's the sort of stuff expected from a :jamboclow

Bostonhibby
03-07-2011, 09:19 PM
The most solid CH partnership outside the OF with Jones under Mixu, partnered Bamba in our longest run of clean sheets in my lifetime, and a CIS cup winner.

When he plays deeper, next to a more aerially dominant centre half, he tidies up any scraps quite well. Hard, committed guy.

People talk about ideal strike partnerships, but it's the same at centre half. He and Jones complimented each other well.

:agree: Good luck to the guy.

heidtheba
03-07-2011, 09:59 PM
Top guy, not a hint of the old 'billy big baws' about him and a totally committed professional - one glass of alcohol at his wedding and trained throughout his honeymoon.

Really wish him all the best.

edwards
03-07-2011, 10:11 PM
Always gave his best and was totally committed. Not good enough for Hibs first team IMO but can't fault the way he conducted himself while at the club. Good luck to him.

I think he'd make a great captain for a team where he's good enough to play every week.

He wasn't a great captain for our team Yogi dropped him after a couple of weeks. :confused:

lEXO
03-07-2011, 11:04 PM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCHF5VuNNM1sM3H1CxiQAaHP8D9zkur BowQzncJr9Jb0fX1m2SGA
It,s this kind of nonsense that stops me posting on here very often. No need, and you really need to get a new shirt. Oh and nice glasses.

.Sean.
03-07-2011, 11:18 PM
:faf: I think that is you my friend.:aok:
Guan clear your inbox Bres :aok:

Dunbar Hibee
03-07-2011, 11:21 PM
Guan clear your inbox Bres :aok:

Done mate.:aok:

Dashing Bob S
04-07-2011, 01:29 AM
But they have been.:greengrin

Yes, usually by you! :faf:

Dashing Bob S
04-07-2011, 01:32 AM
Top guy, not a hint of the old 'billy big baws' about him and a totally committed professional - one glass of alcohol at his wedding and trained throughout his honeymoon.

Really wish him all the best.

No wonder his Mrs wasn't that bothered about the training.

No, but seriously, met him once, excellent chap, the sort of guy you really do wish all the best to.

R'Albin
04-07-2011, 05:52 AM
Anyone know how he got on?

DarlingtonHibee
04-07-2011, 07:15 AM
Anyone know how he got on?

Not seen anything in the local press - maybe they are just letting him train there, as he is a local lad, and he'll know Mowbary well - could be wrong though !!:greengrin