PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

NAE NOOKIE
30-06-2011, 10:32 AM
I renewed my ST before the end of last season and was told it would be posted out coz they were changing the tickets from last season.

Still havnt received anything and nothing on the official site.

Does anybody know when they are supposed to go out ?

hibsbollah
30-06-2011, 10:45 AM
I phoned last week and they told me it would be this week.

Cropley10
30-06-2011, 10:48 AM
I heard there are so few purchased already that they're getting hand-delivered...

Aubenas
30-06-2011, 10:49 AM
Opted to collect mine and they said available from July 1st

Saorsa
30-06-2011, 10:50 AM
I renewed my ST before the end of last season and was told it would be posted out coz they were changing the tickets from last season.

Still havnt received anything and nothing on the official site.

Does anybody know when they are supposed to go out ?are you in a hurry for it? I'm certainly not, we've hardly got a team tae watch yet.

IanM
30-06-2011, 02:22 PM
are you in a hurry for it? I'm certainly not, we've hardly got a team tae watch yet.

im quite excited - first one in 10 years.. still go to games i can but lookin forward to it..

it's hibs.. expect the unexpected :flag:

oconnors_strip
30-06-2011, 04:10 PM
ive heard that they were struggling to pay for the printing of the new cards:rolleyes:

dont shoot the messenger!

ancient hibee
30-06-2011, 08:06 PM
They've all been hand written.

Sir David Gray
30-06-2011, 08:10 PM
I asked about them before the last game of last season and the woman in the ticket office said I would be contacted when they were available.

Hibbyradge
30-06-2011, 08:26 PM

:agree:

With quills.

And on parchment.

Swipe that!

Hibbyradge
30-06-2011, 08:27 PM
ive heard that they were struggling to pay for the printing of the new cards:rolleyes:

dont shoot the messenger!

I wouldn't shoot you if you were my messenger.

I'd sack you for that nonsense though.

At The Edge
30-06-2011, 09:24 PM
:agree:

Martin Scotts punishment for the training ground bust up, Petrie found a way to punish the player and also save money :wink:

So when you get your new ticket, take a minute to marvel at our resident nutters handiwork, and as a way of making them unique, they all have a different number for that future ebay gold sale

Hiber-nation
05-07-2011, 07:43 AM
Anyone know if they're ready for collection yet? Cheers :aok:

s.a.m
05-07-2011, 07:53 AM
Are new cards being issued to existing season holders? Just wondering, because last year I was asked to choose delivery method, but when I went to pick it up I was told just to use my current one.

Saorsa
05-07-2011, 08:03 AM
Are new cards being issued to existing season holders? Just wondering, because last year, I was asked to choose delivery method, but when I went to pick it up, I was told just to use my current one.Well they'd better be, that's what I was telt, I've cut the auld one up and binned it.

RIP
05-07-2011, 08:11 AM
Are new cards being issued to existing season holders? Just wondering, because last year, I was asked to choose delivery method, but when I went to pick it up, I was told just to use my current one.

On most schemes like this you just use the same card and they program it for the season ahead. I'm not expecting a new card - as I'm in the same seat as last year and there is no expiry date on the card :agree:

Scouse Hibee
05-07-2011, 08:16 AM
On most schemes like this you just use the same card and they program it for the season ahead. I'm not expecting a new card - as I'm in the same seat as last year and there is no expiry date on the card :agree:

Not this time though! I asked on Saturday when I purchased tickets for the friendlies and was told that all season tickets holders will receive new cards. They will not be ready until around about the 14th July for collection.

s.a.m
05-07-2011, 08:21 AM
Cheers. :aok:

Hiber-nation
05-07-2011, 08:22 AM
Not this time though! I asked on Saturday when I purchased tickets for the friendlies and was told that all season tickets holders will receive new cards. They will not be ready until around about the 14th July for collection.

Cheers for that :thumbsup: