PDA

View Full Version : (YAMS) Signing target.

Hibs07p
30-06-2011, 06:37 AM
Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Arnason, 28, insists he's up for the fight as he tries to land a deal at Tynecastle after going seven months without pay at Plymouth - then getting sacked when he refused another penniless month.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3668139/Hardman-hopes-he-isnt-contract-killer.html

I really had to laugh at this one though.

"I had some savings I dug into but it was horrible. There was a guy living with me for a month and a half.
"He was one of the top earners at the club but he had four houses and was trying to rent them out. He was struggling big time.

My heart really bleeds for the guy with 4 houses. :bitchy:

R'Albin
30-06-2011, 06:50 AM
Out of the frying pan and into the fire.

Arnason, 28, insists he's up for the fight as he tries to land a deal at Tynecastle after going seven months without pay at Plymouth - then getting sacked when he refused another penniless month.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3668139/Hardman-hopes-he-isnt-contract-killer.html

I really had to laugh at this one though.

"I had some savings I dug into but it was horrible. There was a guy living with me for a month and a half.
"He was one of the top earners at the club but he had four houses and was trying to rent them out. He was struggling big time.

My heart really bleeds for the guy with 4 houses. :bitchy:

:hilarious:

Springbank
30-06-2011, 06:54 AM
This case is glaring proof that football agents don't do their homework.

Sadly, for as long as that remains the case, pauper teams who finance themselves in a possibly criminal manner (like Hearts) will continue to sign some good players.

Then 4 months later, after 2 "late payments" those players will find it's too late to have second thoughts…

Agents: Do your homework in future!

itchy07
30-06-2011, 08:37 AM
At least he'll get a good rate from WONGA.

Hibee87
30-06-2011, 09:55 AM
All joking aside im sure i have seen this guy play on the telly a few times and he looks a decent player a no nonsence CH with height, build and does the job well woudl be a good signing form them and if he is a free agent i would have liked hibs to have showen some interest im sure he can play centre mid aswell