PDA

View Full Version : Please

northseahibby
29-06-2011, 07:36 PM
Please move on colin......give me some excitment on the rest of my time on this mortal coil. with out doubt the most boring uninterested.manager i can ever remember.

Matty_Jack04
30-06-2011, 05:33 AM
Can't understand why hibs have knocked back Birmingham CC obviously isn't interested in being here surely this just opens the door fir him to resign and head off with no compo coming our way it makes no sense to me

sunshine1875
30-06-2011, 05:45 AM
Please move on colin......give me some excitment on the rest of my time on this mortal coil. with out doubt the most boring uninterested.manager i can ever remember.

:top marks

Time for an unpdate to :cgwa.............unless:hmmm:

scoopyboy
30-06-2011, 05:47 AM
Can't understand why hibs have knocked back Birmingham CC obviously isn't interested in being here surely this just opens the door fir him to resign and head off with no compo coming our way it makes no sense to me

Not as simple as resigning and joining another club.

Most recent example was Alex McLeish. Resigned from Brum on the Sunday and joined Villa approx 10 days later. Villa still had to pay compensation.

He is still under contract for another 2 and a bit years, sure he could resign but if he joined another club before his contract expired we would get compo.

Petrie knows the rules inside out, as soon as Brum agree a figure CC is away pronto.

Matty_Jack04
30-06-2011, 06:52 AM
[QUOTE=scoopyboy;2845372]Not as simple as resigning and joining another club.

Most recent example was Alex McLeish. Resigned from Brum on the Sunday and joined Villa approx 10 days later. Villa still had to pay compensation.

He is still under contract for another 2 and a bit years, sure he could resign but if he joined another club before his contract expired we would get compo.

Petrie knows the rules inside out, as soon as Brum agree a figure CC is away pronto.[/QUOTE

Aahh see I didn't know that (everydays a school day) still though a man like Petrie surely knows the lack of intrest CC is showing the club is no good for the players or probably already poor ST sales why not just let go?

Lucius Apuleius
30-06-2011, 07:04 AM
[QUOTE=scoopyboy;2845372]Not as simple as resigning and joining another club.

Petrie knows the rules inside out, as soon as Brum agree a figure CC is away pronto.[/QUOTE

Aahh see I didn't know that (everydays a school day) still though a man like Petrie surely knows the lack of intrest CC is showing the club is no good for the players or probably already poor ST sales why not just let go?

Because he would be absolutely pilloried if he just let him go when we could get a few hundred thousand that would hopefully go on players.

I personally am not getting all this flak that has been thrown at him. Two teams, that we think we know of, have offered him a job. He has said he would be stupid not to look at them. Meanwhile he is quietly getting on with taking the players for training every day. He has a decision to make, let him make it. I agree it is not the best for Hibs, but it is a decision he needs to make. As an analogy, I was offered a new job last month. In Australia, earning a wee bit more than I am in Nigeria. My bosses were made aware of it. Are any of them or any of the 9,000 people I am responsible to been on my back to just go? No. My decision and my decision only. As it happens I will stay in Nigeria. I personally hope Calderwood stays at ER.

oldbutdim
30-06-2011, 07:10 AM
9000 bosses?
Crikey. That's what you call a flat management structure.:wink:

Ah.

You spotted the typo.

Lucius Apuleius
30-06-2011, 07:11 AM
9000 bosses?
Crikey. That's what you call a flat management structure.:wink:

:na na:That is not what I said. I have 9,000 customers (fans!!!!) out there that everything I do affects them. :wink:

weonlywon6-2
30-06-2011, 08:02 AM

i think petrie is just going through the motions and also puting the ball back in calderwoods court by seeing how loyal he is

we are hibs
30-06-2011, 08:27 AM

and we are wasting time in the transfer market with all this nonsense

itchy07
30-06-2011, 08:34 AM
Dear Lucius, i'm delighted that you've chosen to keep working in Nigeria but will you PLEASE stop sending me e-mails telling me i've won the Nigerian lottery! I don't even buy a f***ing ticket!

Lucius Apuleius
30-06-2011, 08:42 AM
Dear Lucius, i'm delighted that you've chosen to keep working in Nigeria but will you PLEASE stop sending me e-mails telling me i've won the Nigerian lottery! I don't even buy a f***ing ticket!

Awao, no wahalla oyibo.

Gambling is actually illegal in Nigeria (as is homosexuality but I guess that is for the Holy Ground board :greengrin) so OK I will stop sending them. Also I am not the wife of someone who has died recently having stolen x amount of billion Naira from oil bunkering so have no need for anyone's bank account details (unless of course they want to give them to me) :greengrin