biggie1875
29-06-2011, 01:45 PM
Just wondering if this game has been moved to the Sunday ? Thanks

LancashireHibby
29-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Not yet, but I'm hoping it will be!

FastEddieFelson
29-06-2011, 01:55 PM
i seem to remember a lot of tynecastle derbies being moved to saturday lunchtime kick offs. it hasn't been announced yet, but either way, it'll be moved for tv.

biggie1875
29-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Ok thanks just trying to get my shifts changed in advance

Stevie Reid
29-06-2011, 02:30 PM
i seem to remember a lot of tynecastle derbies being moved to saturday lunchtime kick offs. it hasn't been announced yet, but either way, it'll be moved for tv.

For some reason the ones at Tynie often seem to be Saturday 12.30's and we get stuck with Sunday ones. The only Saturday 12.30 I can remember at ER was the 1-0 under Mixu with Fletcher shouldering the winner - though maybe Benji's winner and legendary celebration was at that time also.

Crap kick off time regardless, but Saturdays are way better than Sundays.

Dunbar Hibee
29-06-2011, 02:50 PM
For some reason the ones at Tynie often seem to be Saturday 12.30's and we get stuck with Sunday ones. The only Saturday 12.30 I can remember at ER was the 1-0 under Mixu with Fletcher shouldering the winner - though maybe Benji's winner and legendary celebration was at that time also.

:agree: Would much rather it was a Saturday than a Sunday.

FastEddieFelson
29-06-2011, 04:20 PM

i may well be wrong, but i do believe that match was a 3 o clock kick off and wasn't on TV. i remember heading up town to watch liverpool beat chelsea in the FA Cup semi-final pretty much straight after, which would have been around 5pm on BBC.

Billy Whizz
29-06-2011, 04:38 PM
I think it depends on Hearts European qualification. If they win their 1st match they will be scheduled I believe to play the next round the Thursday before the next derby. Hopefully somewhere like Azerbaijan!!!