PDA

View Full Version : It's Dragging On

Speedway
29-06-2011, 01:20 PM
Has RP done what he failed to do with JC and convinced CC to stay at the club and finish what he started?

Captain Trips
29-06-2011, 01:24 PM
Has RP done what he failed to do with JC and convinced CC to stay at the club and finish what he started?

Our relegation? :greengrin

persevere1875
29-06-2011, 01:27 PM

Only until ******* ( insert whatever club name happens to be in line at given moment ) are convinced enough to pay the full Compo package as decided on by RP then as with all things at the Hibs, he's free to go.

JustSimplyHibs
29-06-2011, 01:32 PM
Completly different situations is it no?

With CC, family are playing a huge part with his final destination.

Just hope they get it sorted ASAP season starts in a couple of weeks!!!

Andy74
29-06-2011, 01:41 PM

It's more like the Bobby situation or Brian Hamilton to Hearts. He's probably not stopped pishing himself laughing for long enough to bite their hands off yet.

silverhibee
29-06-2011, 01:48 PM
NO

Baldy Foghorn
29-06-2011, 01:59 PM
No chance, CC cant wait to get away IMO

Saorsa
29-06-2011, 02:48 PM
No chance, CC cant wait to get away IMOand good riddance. :bye:

Manxhibs
29-06-2011, 02:58 PM
For me personally he has burnt his bridges. Would take something drastic for me to change my opinion

Stevie Reid
29-06-2011, 03:08 PM
On balance, if we get good compensation for CC and a new manager in quickly, I'll be more optimistic about the new season that I was going to be under Calderwood.

Ryan69
29-06-2011, 03:15 PM
Its getting beyond a joke!
Its ridiculous how the club says nothing or at least rush it through if its unpreventable...were only gonna lose otherhand by time wasted in ****in around.

However....Wouldnt it be great if there was a Press Conference called at Easter Road tomorrow,and everybody expected the inevitable.

Then Suddenly it was clear that Hibs had just signed some incredible player...Thats why it was called. Even Messi's twin brother would do....We can all dream I suppose..

Kaiser1962
29-06-2011, 03:27 PM
No chance, CC cant wait to get away IMO

I'd hate to see what would happen if he had to think about it a bit?????

Could take firkin years.

bobbyhibs1983
29-06-2011, 04:26 PM
With CC, family are playing a huge part with his final destination.

Just hope they get it sorted ASAP season starts in a couple of weeks!!!

The first sentence im a lil unsure of./Why did cc take the job if his family were to remain in england?I can understand he wants to be a manager and that but if he was to coem to hibs(or wherever for that matter) then surely he would come as a package?Im sure i read on here somewhere his family is settled and thats fair enough but why commite to hibs for x years if he is missing his family?

The second part i totally agree.When this whole thing started he has a choice, he d either stay or go. why does it take so long to make a yes or no?

blackpoolhibs
29-06-2011, 04:44 PM
The first sentence im a lil unsure of./Why did cc take the job if his family were to remain in england?I can understand he wants to be a manager and that but if he was to coem to hibs(or wherever for that matter) then surely he would come as a package?Im sure i read on here somewhere his family is settled and thats fair enough but why commite to hibs for x years if he is missing his family?

The second part i totally agree.When this whole thing started he has a choice, he d either stay or go. why does it take so long to make a yes or no?

His last job was at newcastle, hardly 5 minutes from his family. Its just an excuse liars trott out now and again to try and make them look better.