Spike Mandela
27-06-2011, 03:14 PM
Fat fool Charlie Mann explains Vlad's actions:faf:

http://www.skysports.com/video/inline/0,26691,16480_7005657,00.html

silverhibee
27-06-2011, 03:19 PM

If you are on the KGB list then you are gone. :confused: He is still here.

Idiots the lot of them.

wazoo1875
27-06-2011, 03:53 PM
Words fail me again with regards to that lot!!
Unbelievable

Mark79
27-06-2011, 03:57 PM
Keep digging. Poor excuse.

RyeSloan
27-06-2011, 03:57 PM
No audio here...can someone paraphrase please?

Twa Cairpets
27-06-2011, 04:01 PM

blah blah blah talking p!sh blah blah blah. "Vlad says outrageous things to see how people react and see who is friend are". Keech.

By the way, he's no a looker is he? Look like he's been dookin' for chips.

johnrebus
27-06-2011, 04:02 PM
Poor Charlie, someone needs to tell him the KJB ceased to exsist a long, long time ago.

:rolleyes:

wazoo1875
27-06-2011, 04:03 PM

Basically he was on a KGB blacklist in the past and if they want you gone you're gone. So he has to say all these mental things and use strong language to gauge the reaction of those around him. Obviously Gorgie is full of Russian spies and he's trying to dig them out.

Fruitloop

silverhibee
27-06-2011, 04:04 PM

KGB want to pop Vlad, so he issues these bizzare statements to see who his friends are, anyone who goes against him is in the KGB and must want to take him out.

It really is that bizzare, keep digging ya muppets.

Joke of a club, when will the Beast of Gorgie strike again should be there worry.

CRAZYHIBBY
27-06-2011, 04:05 PM
What an absolute clown........i wish the KGB would do us all a favour

steakbake
27-06-2011, 04:11 PM
Nice wee conspiracy smokescreen being created here. If I were Charlie Mann, I'd by dying inside having to speil that absolute bull to a camera.

So Vlad has been sabotaged by bad advice as some kind of KGB plan to get him back? Or what is the point Mann is actually making here?

Joke.

marinello59
27-06-2011, 04:17 PM

'I'm a teapot.'

The_Todd
27-06-2011, 04:29 PM

"Wibble"

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-06-2011, 04:31 PM
Maybe the KGB have mics in these defective lightbulbs in the nonce shelter.

GhostofBolivar
27-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Poor Charlie, someone needs to tell him the KJB ceased to exsist a long, long time ago.

No they didn't.

What Felix Dzerzhinsky established as the Cheka after the Bolshevik revolution became the GPU, then the NKVD, then the MGB and eventually the KGB.

Nowadays they're known as the FSB.

The Lubyanka's still there.

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-06-2011, 04:37 PM

Rhyming slang for what Thomson is?

GloryGlory
27-06-2011, 04:47 PM
Mad Vlad was probably on the KGB's radar because of his (alleged) black market activities. Now some research and humility would not go amiss. Vlad was no doubt a low level nuisance for a rookie to cut his KGB teeth on - but this lady (and her late husband) who died recently could show Vlad what really being on a KGB blacklist meant in the old Soviet Union:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jun/19/yelena-bonner-obituary?INTCMP=SRCH

Jack
27-06-2011, 04:48 PM
Words fail me :greengrin

Bostonhibby
27-06-2011, 04:51 PM
Basically he was on a KGB blacklist in the past and if they want you gone you're gone. So he has to say all these mental things and use strong language to gauge the reaction of those around him. Obviously Gorgie is full of Russian spies and he's trying to dig them out.

Fruitloop

:confused: I thought this was what the government said to do if Martians landed? Vlad knows what he is talking about and with his free thinking spokesman saying it as well that makes 2 of them so I guess the Red Army tanks will be rolling down Gorgie way any moment now. Lucky they have all that military history to draw on in these difficult times.

Mind you it is pretty ingenious of those nasty Russians to seek to undermine the the Yams by forcing Thomson to do what he did then forcing Vlad to come out with the statement he did. Whatever next? will they force one of their sponsors to withdraw?

Removed
27-06-2011, 04:53 PM
Words fail me :greengrin

:agree: total headbanger

KGB = Krazy Gorgie Bam :crazy:

jgl07
27-06-2011, 04:55 PM
No they didn't.

What Felix Dzerzhinsky established as the Cheka after the Bolshevik revolution became the GPU, then the NKVD, then the MGB and eventually the KGB.

More to the point the Belarus secret services still uses the initials KGB.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_Security_Agency_of_the_Republic_of_Belarus

Vlad has interests in Belarus does he not?

JoeTortolanoFanClub
27-06-2011, 04:57 PM

The KGB still exists in Belarus.

johnrebus
27-06-2011, 05:07 PM
No they didn't.

Ok George.

Meet me on the bridge at midnight.

Don't forget the microfilm.......,

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-06-2011, 05:25 PM
Remember the pointy umbrella!

One Day Soon
27-06-2011, 05:43 PM
Let's take this mind bendingly poor fig leaf of an excuse seriously for a moment. No really, let's consider it just briefly. Seriously. Stop tittering at the back.

In what way, in what lifetime and on what planet is Charlie Mann qualified to talk to the world at large about the KGB and its operating tactics? Is there something in Mann's past we don't know about? Did he spend the twenty or so years before he became a public football-related figure in Scotland jumping on and off ships dressed in black and delivering Milk Tray?

If I were trying to impart credibility to V.Romanov following the statement from Hearts/Romanov/Fax machine, I think I would be looking for someone with an intelligence background, or an East European accent and a slightly sinister disposition to be talking in oblique and thinly veiled terms about the KGB.

I'm not sure I would choose someone who would seem to better qualified to talk about Tunnock's Tea Cakes, to front up an interview on Lithuania behind the iron curtain, the operating procedures of the KGB and the advanced psychological tactics required to survive as a new capitalist in a post communist system.

What next? Gary Locke on the macro and micro economic policies of the Soviet satellite states? Donald Ford on submarine management?

Perhaps it will be Gary Mackay on his joy at winning those two medals for the league and cup double back in '86. Oh, wait......

Removed
27-06-2011, 05:55 PM
Let's take this mind bendingly poor fig leaf of an excuse seriously for a moment. No really, let's consider it just briefly. Seriously. Stop tittering at the back.

In what way, in what lifetime and on what planet is Charlie Mann qualified to talk to the world at large about the KGB and its operating tactics? Is there something in Mann's past we don't know about? Did he spend the twenty or so years before he became a public football-related figure in Scotland jumping on and off ships dressed in black and delivering Milk Tray?

If I were trying to impart credibility to V.Romanov following the statement from Hearts/Romanov/Fax machine, I think I would be looking for someone with an intelligence background, or an East European accent and a slightly sinister disposition to be talking in oblique and thinly veiled terms about the KGB.

I'm not sure I would choose someone who would seem to better qualified to talk about Tunnock's Tea Cakes, to front up an interview on Lithuania behind the iron curtain, the operating procedures of the KGB and the advanced psychological tactics required to survive as a new capitalist in a post communist system.

What next? Gary Locke on the macro and micro economic policies of the Soviet satellite states? Donald Ford on submarine management?

Perhaps it will be Gary Mackay on his joy at winning those two medals for the league and cup double back in '86. Oh, wait......

You had me till the last bit :faf:

The_Todd
27-06-2011, 05:58 PM
Didn't Charlie Mann have enough of being the public face of Hearts buffoonery last time? Seemingly not. Why continue to put yourself in such a position time after time?

Pedantic_Hibee
27-06-2011, 05:59 PM

:faf: :faf: :faf: :faf: :faf: :faf: :faf:

weonlywon6-2
27-06-2011, 06:00 PM

you couldnt make this up !!!

what an idiot vlad is and never mind charlie mann to say why he is an idiot.

why was on he on the kgb blacklist anyway,for being a crook perhaps:rolleyes:

Jack
27-06-2011, 06:02 PM
James Bond oh! 07 eat your hearts out :faf:

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-06-2011, 06:29 PM
I remember feeling a bit unnerved whilst on a tour of Prypiat after if had been evacuated post Chernobyl. Must've been CM dodging about between the abandoned buildings keeping an eye on us!

degenerated
27-06-2011, 06:39 PM
Didn't Charlie Mann have enough of being the public face of Hearts buffoonery last time? Seemingly not. Why continue to put yourself in such a position time after time?

at least he was being paid by pederast f.c. previously, this one is apparently on the house :agree:

the phrase bunterish lickspittle could never be more appropriate than to describe charlie mann

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/02_01/bunterDM0602_228x313.jpg

The_Sauz
27-06-2011, 08:25 PM
Hearts a FAMILY CLUB....when did all that start :confused:

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-06-2011, 08:31 PM

Wrong profile name for this thread!

Jim44
27-06-2011, 09:51 PM
And there was me thinking that KGB stood for the Kickback Glasnost Board.

lyonhibs
27-06-2011, 10:08 PM

Absolutely howling with laughter - especially the highlighted quote

:faf::faf::faf:

On another point, Charlie Mann is a "former" Hearts spokesman, which presumably means he's been sacked from the madhouse for some reason.

What on earth is he doing coming back for more - for the good of his health, or because he has some perverse need to talk utter baws and be ridiculed??

Don't they have an "in-situ" lackey/mouthpiece these days??

Kevvy1875
27-06-2011, 10:19 PM

When they started doing Disney films????

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/263523_2150392484498_1386942703_32511032_8076277_s .jpg

GhostofBolivar
28-06-2011, 03:27 AM
Ok George.

Meet me on the bridge at midnight.

Don't forget the microfilm.......,

Same people doing more or less the same job.

mickki40
28-06-2011, 04:24 AM
Absolutely, bizarre. WTF is going on down Gorgie way?

Lucius Apuleius
28-06-2011, 05:29 AM
Real KGB hitlist people ken the score.:wink:

bighairyfaeleith
28-06-2011, 06:10 AM
mad vlad says he used to be on kgb hitlist

mad vlad says gary mackay is mafia

mad vlad says hertz will win champions league four years ago

mad vlad says he will build £50 million pound new stand

mad vlad says :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

The boy is full of **** and hearts fans keep buying it!!!!!

Phil D. Rolls
28-06-2011, 08:02 AM
Are we still allowed to say blacklist, or did that one go out with telegraph poles? I think we should be told.

Wilson
28-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Are we still allowed to say blacklist, or did that one go out with telegraph poles? I think we should be told.

Lets not bring the Poles into this.

Andy74
28-06-2011, 02:51 PM

He left Hearts but he became Romanov's personal spokesman.

One Day Soon
28-06-2011, 03:02 PM

Wait, when did we decide we can't say telegraph poles?

ancient hibee
28-06-2011, 03:32 PM
Knuckleheaded Gorgie Bigmouth

Keith_M
28-06-2011, 08:45 PM
"We will grind the Old Firm infidel into the ground. Those imperialist dogs will never set foot in Baghda...,eh, sorry, Gorgie"

voice from gallery, "Haw Ali... I mean Charlie, is that a Rangers supporters bus I see over your shoulder......."

I missed Comical Charlie, I really did! It's great to see him back. :greengrin