PDA

View Full Version : Hearts fans defecting to Hibs?

Liberal Hibby
27-06-2011, 10:35 AM
Here's one:

http://www.betternation.org/2011/06/im-going-green/

R'Albin
27-06-2011, 11:01 AM
Ach well....at least they still have 399,999 other fans :greengrin

Don Giovanni
27-06-2011, 11:43 AM
I'd rather they didnae...

bawheid
27-06-2011, 11:53 AM
That would be typically spineless of that lot.

What they need to be doing is standing up to all of this and at least attempting to save their club.

I honestly believe if Romanov had been anywhere near Hibs he'd have been run out of town a long long time ago.

No, we don't need any of them over here.

flash
27-06-2011, 11:58 AM

What they need to be doing is standing up to all of this and at least attempting to save their club.

I honestly believe if Romanov had been anywhere near Hibs he'd have been run out of town a long long time ago.

Correct. Our support are by no means perfect but we do have cojones unlike that shower across town.

iwasthere1972
27-06-2011, 12:15 PM

A half hearted effort as well. Would have preferred it if the guy had chosen the Hibs badge on his page rather than have a Yam one coloured in green.

Hibercelona
27-06-2011, 12:34 PM
A half hearted effort as well. Would have preferred it if the guy had chosen the Hibs badge on his page rather than have a Yam one coloured in green.

That was the most disgusting thing i've ever seen. :jamboak:

Next to the original..... :greengrin

frazeHFC
27-06-2011, 12:40 PM
If this was us i would be fed up but i'd never stop supporting my team, especially to go to the dark side.

bighairyfaeleith
27-06-2011, 12:47 PM
If this was us i would be fed up but i'd never stop supporting my team, especially to go to the dark side.

I would never stop supporting the team but I would be taking action, as I'm sure would thousands of other hibby's

aberhibsfc
27-06-2011, 12:54 PM
Correct. Our support are by no means perfect but we do have cojones unlike that shower across town.

Yeah, and we don't go showing them to 12 year olds either!!

itchy07
27-06-2011, 12:57 PM
Hearts fans defecting to Hibs?

Bloody glory hunters:rolleyes:

frazeHFC
27-06-2011, 01:06 PM
I would never stop supporting the team but I would be taking action, as I'm sure would thousands of other hibby's

Yeah i wouldn't sit back while he ruins my team but i would not stop supporting them.

Sodje_18
27-06-2011, 02:59 PM
Hearts fans defecting to Hibs?

Bloody glory hunters:rolleyes:
:greengrin

The_Todd
27-06-2011, 06:10 PM
If they want to that's their choice. Some of them might not be spineless but the realisation will be dawning that no amount of action, mumping, moaning and protesting will change Vlad's mind on this. If they want to see the light and come to the light side then by all means let them.

All that said, I'd imagine only one or two (as in literally one or two and no more) would change allegiances over this.

Sean1875
27-06-2011, 07:06 PM
if you even consider changing your alliegances to your teams main rival you are not a 'fanatic' in the slightest.

The_Todd
27-06-2011, 07:12 PM
if you even consider changing your alliegances to your teams main rival you are not a 'fanatic' in the slightest.

If it benefits Hibs, I'm not too bothered.

Phil D. Rolls
27-06-2011, 07:30 PM
Yeah right.

Removed
27-06-2011, 07:32 PM
If it benefits Hibs, I'm not too bothered.

Surely that sort of contradicts your views on the boycott thread?

The_Todd
27-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Surely that sort of contradicts your views on the boycott thread?

Not really. I'm just saying if some Yams want to jump ship because they believe their club won't do anything about their current "situation" then let them. I'm not actively encouraging anyone to do anything.

Bostonhibby
27-06-2011, 07:43 PM
I am bloody angry at the prospect of one of them joining us. This is not the way to express your dissatisfaction at your club continuing to employ and defend a sex criminal.

I am going to set up a free bar coding service for all genuine Hibbies and when I am scanning before the game, if I see so much as one former Yam I am going to defect and support one of the OF, at least they are only Bigots, and have never stood trial for it..............

madabouthibs
27-06-2011, 08:08 PM
HANDS OFF HIBS
It got us the result we craved, I don't know why these ignorant fools don't arrange something similar. :confused:
The Pieman must be absolutely pissing himself watching all this unfold. As am I! :greengrin

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-06-2011, 08:22 PM
Not wanted here, as much as some of them are decent, sort out your own midden please!

Iggy Pope
27-06-2011, 08:34 PM
The added numbers would be frugally welcome, but I think we have enough problems without turning our magnificent stadium into a seething cesspit of yellow cardigan'd bigotry.....
FTH.

R'Albin
27-06-2011, 08:35 PM

This.

The guy is a total ********. He can stay the **** away from our club.