PDA

View Full Version : NHC U17 World Cup - lol @ England

(((Fergus)))
27-06-2011, 01:12 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_vmCPUrP8I

HIBERNIAN-0762
27-06-2011, 06:57 AM
:tee hee:

Yet another example on how pash mingland goalkeepers are these days, what goes around as they say eh?

Gus
27-06-2011, 05:20 PM

Yet another example on how pash mingland goalkeepers are these days, what goes around as they say eh?
:confused:

Scotland do well aye?

HIBERNIAN-0762
27-06-2011, 05:41 PM

Scotland do well aye?

I'm talking about them always slagging our keepers for years mate, read the post

:rolleyes:

H18sry
27-06-2011, 07:24 PM

Scotland do well aye?

Shut it you or you'll get another sair puss :na na:

R'Albin
27-06-2011, 08:39 PM

Scotland do well aye?

Recently yes.

givescotlandfreedom
27-06-2011, 09:05 PM
Do you think the Saudi Arabian 'youngsters' we played are still turning out for their U17s? They're probably retired by now.

francobaresi
28-06-2011, 06:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_vmCPUrP8I

Roberts playing in green and white.... Sign him now:greengrin

Lost_Mackem
29-06-2011, 12:17 AM

How'd Scotland get on?

Find it funny how Scots try to poke fun at England, for example at the World Cup last Summer, when you can't even ****ing qualify and don't look like doing so for many years. At least we actually give our fans the chance to be disappointed by making it to tournaments.

PS

I would rather have Joe Hart than either Craig Gordon or McGregor mate, and thats from a Sunderland fan.

"Mingland"... ingenious.

Hibercelona
29-06-2011, 12:27 AM
How'd Scotland get on?

Find it funny how Scots try to poke fun at England, for example at the World Cup last Summer, when you can't even ****ing qualify and don't look like doing so for many years. At least we actually give our fans the chance to be disappointed by making it to tournaments.

PS

I would rather have Joe Hart than either Craig Gordon or McGregor mate, and thats from a Sunderland fan.

"Mingland"... ingenious.

700 years and still hurting. :na na:

:saltireflag

NYHibby
29-06-2011, 12:37 AM
How'd Scotland get on?

PS

"Mingland"... ingenious.

Isn't it past your bedtime? How is your buddy Robbie Green doing?

Lost_Mackem
29-06-2011, 09:54 AM
700 years and still hurting. :na na:

:saltireflag

Hurting about what? Constantly kicking yours and the French's *****?

Aye, so hurtful like, says the big country down south who effectively rules the small tin pot "country" up north.

:dummytit:

(((Fergus)))
29-06-2011, 10:31 AM
Hurting about what? Constantly kicking yours and the French's *****?

Aye, so hurtful like, says the big country down south who effectively rules the small tin pot "country" up north.

:dummytit:

Oh dear, touched a nerve!

Sorry, mate.

To make it up to you, here's the highlights of Mingerland (no really, it's appropriate in this instance) versus Mexico in the Women's World Cup. Say what you like about the England's goalie (1:00), she'd be great for washing the windows...

http://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/video/video=1462837/index.html

Posh Swanny
29-06-2011, 10:40 AM
How'd Scotland get on?

PS

"Mingland"... ingenious.

I was converted after my third post along those lines.

England haven't won a World Cup in eleven attempts - during which time, a whopping six other countries HAVE won the world cup (yes SIX!). England are therefore a joke on the world stage.

4th best team in the world according to FIFA though! :faf: