PDA

View Full Version : Yams Derek Watson

Hibernia Na Eir
26-06-2011, 10:59 AM
Derek Watson, Chairman of Hearts Supporters Club.

Be ashamed. What you said in the papers is more or less an acceptance of what Thomson did as being ok.

"whats being reported is not the full story"

"willing to stand by the club's verdict"

so, sending off photos of his genitalia, engaging in sexual contact and asking for sex with 12 and 14 year olds (knowing their ages before these acts) is ok? There's simply no defence here whatsoever. It was tried before a judge. He pled GUILTY. Simply no excuses. Watson, you are as bad as your slavering owner. I take it this guy has no kids himself? No wonder this country is full of paedos and sentences are rubbish. Coming out into the press and backing the paedo and club is just shameful. Your as bad as the predator himself :agree:

LeithBoozy
26-06-2011, 11:17 AM
I am dreading the derby if Thomson is playing, If FJK shouts tackle, tackle, to him and he drops his kegs, he wont get out alive. :greengrin

Dibben
26-06-2011, 11:19 AM
I am dreading the derby if Thomson is playing, If FJK shouts tackle, tackle, to him and he drops his kegs, he wont get out alive. :greengrin

:tsk tsk:

:greengrin

The_Todd
26-06-2011, 11:21 AM
Derek Watson it seems is just a Vlad mouthpeice, I suspect most Yams have nothing to do with the organisation he fronts.

He should still be ashamed of himself.

moredun
26-06-2011, 11:25 AM
Derek Watson, Chairman of Hearts Supporters Club.

Be ashamed. What you said in the papers is more or less an acceptance of what Thomson did as being ok.

"whats being reported is not the full story"

"willing to stand by the club's verdict"

so, sending off photos of his genitalia, engaging in sexual contact and asking for sex with 12 and 14 year olds (knowing their ages before these acts) is ok? There's simply no defence here whatsoever. It was tried before a judge. He pled GUILTY. Simply no excuses. Watson, you are as bad as your slavering owner. I take it this guy has no kids himself? No wonder this country is full of paedos and sentences are rubbish. Coming out into the press and backing the paedo and club is just shameful. Your as bad as the predator himself :agree:

Yeah i read this too.

I am shocked but not surprised to see a yam muppet with the brains of a goldfish say this, why does it not surprise me.
And i take it the yams have gathered all the evidence from all said parties and gathered that the courts are wrong, oh did it get mentioned he "plead guilty to all charges"

The paedophile lover is on another planet.
So he is basically saying, what the courts charged him with and what he plead guilty to is not what happened, because they have asked said paedophile what happened and apparently it is all a wee bit made up!!!
So he never pleaded guilty to said charges then???

Derek Watson as chairman of the Hearts supporters group you are talking for the hearts fans are you.

Sick ######
WTF is wrong with their club, they all deserve each other sick jambo beast lover

machibby
26-06-2011, 11:30 AM
I wonder if their new shirt sponsors concur with this acceptance of behaviour? After all this convicted sex offender will have their logo on his front. Personally, no matter how you look at it there are no ways to condone this guys' actions and if I was a jambo (and thank god i'm not) i'd be mightily hacked off at Watson commenting on this as head of a supporters group.

Vini1875
26-06-2011, 11:30 AM
The point being missed by hearts is that he plead guilty in a court of law. If there was any defence for what he did surely he would have used it there. Probably the reason, although I admit it's a guess, is that his lawyers knew he would be found guilty and made a deal to plead to a lesser charge. The PF accepts this stuff all the time, it saves money and inconveinence. His lawyers would have known the likely sentence and therefore CT would have known that he would be on the sex offenders register, but for a lesser charge. To me he probably wealesed out of a possible custodial sentence. It is sickening that they can defend him.

If this happening at Hibs I would be outraged if any employ of Hibs was kept on. Even if it meant a terminated contract at a financial cost to Hibs and a pay day for the beast, it would be worth it to severe all ties.

I think this will cost hearts as the atmosphere and attention surrounding this guy will be brutal. If the players had anything about them they should tell the manager they are unwilling to train and play with him.

moredun
26-06-2011, 11:47 AM
The point being missed by hearts is that he plead guilty in a court of law. If there was any defence for what he did surely he would have used it there. Probably the reason, although I admit it's a guess, is that his lawyers knew he would be found guilty and made a deal to plead to a lesser charge. The PF accepts this stuff all the time, it saves money and inconveinence. His lawyers would have known the likely sentence and therefore CT would have known that he would be on the sex offenders register, but for a lesser charge. To me he probably wealesed out of a possible custodial sentence. It is sickening that they can defend him.

If this happening at Hibs I would be outraged if any employ of Hibs was kept on. Even if it meant a terminated contract at a financial cost to Hibs and a pay day for the beast, it would be worth it to severe all ties.

I think this will cost hearts as the atmosphere and attention surrounding this guy will be brutal. If the players had anything about them they should tell the manager they are unwilling to train and play with him.

No morals at the peadophile bus shelter

lapsedhibee
26-06-2011, 04:44 PM
No wonder this country is full of paedos

Is it? :dunno:

givescotlandfreedom
26-06-2011, 05:18 PM
Sad state of affairs when you justify the actions of a paedophile to impree Vlad. What a spineless, arse licking loser.

ronaldo7
26-06-2011, 05:24 PM
No morals at the peadophile bus shelter

That one will probably stick.

givescotlandfreedom
26-06-2011, 05:27 PM
That one will probably stick.

And the pink beast shelter

WeAreHibs
26-06-2011, 05:44 PM
And the pink beast shelter

:top marks

Dashing Bob S
26-06-2011, 07:54 PM
Watson should resign immediately and make way for someone more suitable, with views in keeping with those of the club on this issue.

Wee Airdrie Jambo should be outside now...

Hibernia Na Eir
26-06-2011, 09:13 PM

not dreading it as much as thomson! Oh ya!!

Allant1981
26-06-2011, 09:17 PM
I wonder if these are actually his own feelings on the matter or if he has been given a statement by someone at the club and told that it needs to be seen that the fans are backing romanov on this whole thing. If not then the guy is a fud who needs to have a good long look at himself

NORTHERNHIBBY
26-06-2011, 09:42 PM
Derek Watson???

A wee shift around and it becomes E dot ******s.

A more appropriate web sponsor for Hearts this season. Thomson has already done the publicity shots.

HUTCHYHIBBY
26-06-2011, 10:11 PM
Surely other members of the supporters association will be looking for this muppet to be relieved of his position.

Dashing Bob S
27-06-2011, 10:53 AM
DW has long been regarded as the boards ringpiece rather than the fans mouthpiece, but even he must be looking in the mirror and wondering how he can justify the actions of this club and the mentalist running it any further.

Hibee87
27-06-2011, 11:19 AM
This guy must have mair faces than the war memorial clock

todays metro:

Hearts Supports Trust chairman Derek Watson 'the majority of hearts fans are very much against keeping thomson on' :rolleyes:

HUTCHYHIBBY
27-06-2011, 11:39 AM
He doesnae include himself in that though, or so it would seem.

Albion Hibs
27-06-2011, 11:46 AM
I see he is in the EEN today going down the route of 'more unclear on the matter' what ringpiece. I am assuming this guy is not only vile, but also does not have children or know any. What sort of self respecting individual would align themselves with 1. an offender and 2. Mad Vlad. They guy clearly has one thing on his mind and that is securing his place at this years hertz Xmas party - idiot.

Derek - sit down and think about it. If it takes you more than 2 seconds to alter your position and come to the right conclusion then you need help.

Jones28
27-06-2011, 11:49 AM
I wonder if their new shirt sponsors concur with this acceptance of behaviour? After all this convicted sex offender will have their logo on his front. Personally, no matter how you look at it there are no ways to condone this guys' actions and if I was a jambo (and thank god i'm not) i'd be mightily hacked off at Watson commenting on this as head of a supporters group.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/94976-hearts-sponsor-bottles-out/

One of their sponsors have already pulled out :na na:

Albion Hibs
27-06-2011, 12:02 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/94976-hearts-sponsor-bottles-out/

One of their sponsors have already pulled out :na na:

The biggest concern with reading the penmanship of these fuds is that so many of them seem to be concerned with looking for what angle the company was looking at it from when withdrawing its sponsership with many suggesting it was for "publicity".

Are these muppets for real?!? I would think the company wanted anything but publicity from this event, would probably happily be seen to quietly disappear from the club, especially given it is a drink targeted at kids.

These yams are so deluded, or perhaps just stupid. I would think that as each minute goes by all of the sponsors are looking at how they might get out. Depending on how the contracts are aligned it would not suprise me if they still had to pay there dues to hertz but have the right to remove there logo.

None the less well done to the sponsor, they have clearly got in there first thing this morning and pulled the plug on the tools.

Hibbyradge
28-06-2011, 08:56 PM
What's this fudley saying now?

Beefster
29-06-2011, 08:44 AM
What's this fudley saying now?

Depends on what Hearts have told him to say on any particular day.