PDA

View Full Version : Should he stay or should he go?

sunshine1875
25-06-2011, 09:38 PM
What do you think? Should he stay or should he go?

hfc rd
25-06-2011, 10:10 PM
I have backed CC since day one but after his interview yesterday, I have to say that he shouldn't be here anymore and I have lost my full backing towards this guy. He can just simply f*** off now.

NthCarolinaHibs
25-06-2011, 10:17 PM
He's been sitting on the fence for too long now..needs to go ----->thataway

(((Fergus)))
25-06-2011, 10:22 PM
His lack of enthusiasm for Hibs is too infectious.

bighairyfaeleith
25-06-2011, 10:25 PM
his interview was honest, he should stay.

I'd rather he said what he said than done a ginger judas!!

Bayern Bru
25-06-2011, 10:25 PM
On a similar Clash-related note: Maybe he fought the Rod and the Rod won?

I think he should go. Clearly it's a hassle being far away from his family etc. We don't know the full extent of his personal circs, but really, we need someone who is willing to put their heart and soul and then some into managing our club.

Or at least someone who can pretend that they are. :rolleyes:

hibee_girl
25-06-2011, 10:27 PM
If he's going to go he needs to go sooner rather than later so we can get on with getting someone else in

hfc rd
25-06-2011, 10:30 PM
If he's going to go he needs to go sooner rather than later so we can get on with getting someone else in

True. We can't afford to keep this dragging on as the smeltic game is just 4-5 weeks away now and the players need a gaffer who is going to be commited.

itchy07
25-06-2011, 10:37 PM
oops, thought this thread was about FJK, but CC, if yer gonna go then gonna go the noo and let us get oan wi things.

Brebners Bookie
25-06-2011, 10:41 PM
cant commit to the club so cant expect the club to commit time and money to him. he should go.

northgreen24
25-06-2011, 10:49 PM
deffo go for me:agree:

the man has done nothing since he came to the club, we were hopless and in 8th place and at the end of the season we were worse and in 10th

SmokieJoe
26-06-2011, 12:53 AM
<p>Surely a man that wants to be his own man wouldn't want to play second fiddle to anyone?</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Realistically, Manage hibs for 3 or 4 years and get the managers job with an EPL team or champ team with plenty cash, it depends ho impatient he is.</p>

Its possibly/probibly a rouse to make rod get the crowbar out for his wallet for his player budget and personal terms. no mun, no fun. If Adam Roony signs he will stay, if not i think he's offski.

sunshine1875
26-06-2011, 01:19 PM
BUMP! I've gotta feeling, tomorrow will be decision day!

stokesmessiah
26-06-2011, 01:28 PM
<p>Surely a man that wants to be his own man wouldn't want to play second fiddle to anyone?</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Realistically, Manage hibs for 3 or 4 years and get the managers job with an EPL team or champ team with plenty cash, it depends ho impatient he is.</p>

Its possibly/probibly a rouse to make rod get the crowbar out for his wallet for his player budget and personal terms. no mun, no fun. If Adam Roony signs he will stay, if not i think he's offski.

That is possibly one of the most bizarre comments i have read on hibs.net in a long time !

gringojoe
26-06-2011, 01:32 PM
On a similar Clash-related note: Maybe he fought the Rod and the Rod won?

I think he should go. Clearly it's a hassle being far away from his family etc. We don't know the full extent of his personal circs, but really, we need someone who is willing to put their heart and soul and then some into managing our club.

Or at least someone who can pretend that they are. :rolleyes:

If he goes there will be trouble
An’ if he stays it will be double

Reaper
26-06-2011, 01:35 PM
Unless he comes out and says he'll turn down any chance of a move and is 100% committed (which he won't) he should resign or be removed. Otherwise the uncertainty is detrimental to the preparations for the coming season.

NORTHERNHIBBY
26-06-2011, 01:48 PM
Looking for the option of not sure at all, because that seems to be CCls position as well.
I think that his interview responses have shown that, although there is nothing wrong with looking to future and your next job, you need to stay commited until it comes along. He is not doing that at all, so he should go. The club is too big to have a ditherer in a position where being a ditherer is not an option.

HibeePaj
26-06-2011, 02:02 PM
GO - for the fact that he has said that he would consider any offers for the assistant manager positions. If he is considering those offers he blatantly isnt that happy here and we would be best parting company now before he wastes more of the clubs or his own time.