PDA

View Full Version : Who else cannae be ersted with all the off-field nonsense?

RIP
25-06-2011, 10:46 AM
:yawn:

Manager - will he won't he?
No sign of more signings
Training ground fights
Our player in court for drugs
Yam peados
Yam players in court for drugs
Yam conspiracy theories

Let's forget all this pash and get oan wi the fitba
:flag:

hibee92
25-06-2011, 10:50 AM

No sign of more signings
Training ground fights
Yam peados
Yam conspiracy theories

there's nae fitba' on! how else are we suppose amuse ourselves over the summer? :greengrin

Removed
25-06-2011, 10:51 AM
How do we do that? There isny any.

hailhail22
25-06-2011, 10:53 AM
wonder if any other leagues get all theese dramas

IFONLY
25-06-2011, 11:06 AM

No sign of more signings
Training ground fights
Yam peados
Yam conspiracy theories

Thats right just bury your head in the sand, not bothered about the transfer or the Calderwood saga but the other ones you quote are about the moral fibre of society, but hey ho as long as we have fitba

RIP
25-06-2011, 04:06 PM
Thats right just bury your head in the sand, not bothered about the transfer or the Calderwood saga but the other ones you quote are about the moral fibre of society, but hey ho as long as we have fitba

:faf:

I've got a no bad joab, lovely wife, magic kids and a crackin bunch of mates. I work my arse off all week and look forward to the weekend to enjoy my day oot at the fitba.

Unlike a few folk on here I don't waste my time knashing my teeth about what goes on off the field either at our club or other clubs.

I do pray to God every day and do my bit to improve society. But my fitba is for enjoyment and I refuse to take anything too seriously

Looks like I'm on my own. Or maybe others like me stay clear of messageboards :wink:

Roll on Berwick!!

JohnScott
25-06-2011, 04:15 PM

"The moral fibre of society" ? That's a cracker!

As for the original post? I couldn't agree more. Our beloved manager applied for the Hibs job not once but twice, yet he's off by all accounts with compensation to Hibs the only thing holding him up. You really couldn't make it up. How many season tickets have been sold? Of those who haven't renewed them how many are like the original poster? Sick to death of all this **sh?

greenlex
26-06-2011, 09:31 AM
there's nae fitba' on! how else are we suppose amuse ourselves over the summer? :greengrin

How do we do that? There isny any.
Wimmins world cup starts today.:flag::flag::greengrin

heretoday
26-06-2011, 09:53 AM

That'll do wonders for your "moral fibre", obviously!

Ferryhibby
26-06-2011, 02:54 PM
Yeah pisses me off too, a training ground spat that gets out of hand, happens probably everyday in other clubs, CC will he wont he move, if he does we move on to someone else, players not signing, tough we try someone else, just sounds like the press are having a field day with edinburgh clubs at moment takes away the faillings of their beloved OF.

madabouthibs
26-06-2011, 06:16 PM
When did Yogi leave??? :confused::greengrin

frazeHFC
27-06-2011, 12:47 AM
Sick of the off field nonsense too. I'd rather 'no news than bad news' because it's getting boring and worrying.

Dashing Bob S
27-06-2011, 01:55 AM
I'm honestly finding it all a whole more interesting and dramatic than the on-field nonsense of last season - an unremitting snore fest if ever there was.

I'd love Hibs to come back and play with the passion and vision that got the support excited. Last seasons memories are traumatic ones for me and the more distractions this preseason the better, make me forget all about Yogi, CC and the garbage they served up.

RIP
27-06-2011, 08:13 AM
As a parent I'd love to see more adverse publicity on the light treatment of paedophiles in our society. A fine for spoiling a child's adolescence!! WTF!!

I'd vote for chemical castration for a 5-year period

Unfortunately, for the press and others, when the paedo in question is a footballer it's suddenly a national issue. I have to hope people are just as concerned about the activities of Levi Bellfield and why he wasn't locked up years earlier

Jack
27-06-2011, 08:32 AM
Is this another one of your wind-ups Gogs? :rolleyes:

The 90 minutes on a Saturday is like the picture on the cover of a book. To understand the picture you need to find out more; more about the players; more about the team; more about our club; more about the league we play in; more about the community we play in and so on.

So ignoring all your ‘cannae be ersted off-field nonsense’ is to ignore what makes Hibs Hibs.

RIP
27-06-2011, 12:52 PM
Is this another one of your wind-ups Gogs? :rolleyes:

The 90 minutes on a Saturday is like the picture on the cover of a book. To understand the picture you need to find out more; more about the players; more about the team; more about our club; more about the league we play in; more about the community we play in and so on.

So ignoring all your ‘cannae be ersted off-field nonsense’ is to ignore what makes Hibs Hibs.

Fair comment. I guess it depends what part your football plays in your life.

For me it's a welcome form of relaxation after the serious business of the working week. After spending all week wading through the "broadsheets" of strategy documents, industry regulation, procedure manuals, process maps, minutes of meetings I fancy lighter fare at the weekend - Pink News, Sunday Post, Oor Wullie and The Broons.

Having to wallow in the mire of the News of the World, get my brain in gear to digest the politics in the Guardian and understand the financials of Times Business Section on a weekend kind of puts me aff ma cooked breakfast

Whatever floats yer boat I suppose?

cheltenhamhibee
27-06-2011, 12:53 PM
:faf:

I've got a no bad joab, lovely wife, magic kids and a crackin bunch of mates. I work my arse off all week and look forward to the weekend to enjoy my day oot at the fitba.

Unlike a few folk on here I don't waste my time knashing my teeth about what goes on off the field either at our club or other clubs.

I do pray to God every day and do my bit to improve society. But my fitba is for enjoyment and I refuse to take anything too seriously

Looks like I'm on my own. Or maybe others like me stay clear of messageboards :wink:

Roll on Berwick!!

stayed clear of this one 4,394 times !!! lol :thumbsup:

RIP
27-06-2011, 12:57 PM
stayed clear of this one 4,394 times !!! lol :thumbsup:

Only cos you've got a day job pal :greengrin

By the way how's Christian Malford getting on these days :thumbsup:

cheltenhamhibee
27-06-2011, 01:03 PM
Only cos you've got a day job pal :greengrin

By the way how's Christian Malford getting on these days :thumbsup:

christian Malford is just grand ta, sun is shining, enjoying a day off and off tae play golf in a wee bit, happy days :thumbsup::greengrin

Removed
27-06-2011, 06:47 PM

BBC News: England Women not expected to win the World Cup

Oh well,back to the chopping board

Viva_Palmeiras
27-06-2011, 06:54 PM
Sick of the off field nonsense too. I'd rather 'no news than bad news' because it's getting boring and worrying.

no news unfortunately gives license to blethers