PDA

View Full Version : Is the face bovvered : Part II

HibsMax
24-06-2011, 05:02 PM
First of all, apologies if this is annoying to anyone but I personally think it would be interesting to see how results of this poll would change based on Calderwood's comments today.

Admins - not that you need my permission but please go ahead and delete this if it breaks any rules.

I don't think there's any need to add commentary to this thread, there are PLENTY of other threads for that. The main reason for posting this is just to see if people would change their votes. I know my vote has changed for sure.

Here is the original question:
Taking everything into account, loss of face, dour personality, disruption, possible cost implications, poor results last season, new signings etc etc, how troubled will you be if Colin Calderwood leaves to go to Forest?

R'Albin
24-06-2011, 05:10 PM
First of all, apologies if this is annoying to anyone but I personally think it would be interesting to see how results of this poll would change based on Calderwood's comments today.

Admins - not that you need my permission but please go ahead and delete this if it breaks any rules.

I don't think there's any need to add commentary to this thread, there are PLENTY of other threads for that. The main reason for posting this is just to see if people would change their votes. I know my vote has changed for sure.

Here is the original question:
Taking everything into account, loss of face, dour personality, disruption, possible cost implications, poor results last season, new signings etc etc, how troubled will you be if Colin Calderwood leaves to go to Forest?

Raging, if he wanted to leave- for family issues or whatever he should have done it before the summer.

I was one of the defenders of Calderwood until now, but I'm sorry the way he has treated us is not good enough IMO.

stokesmessiah
24-06-2011, 05:17 PM
I have always thought in the back of my head that CC was the right man for the job and so far throughout all this will he wont he I have been unwilling to really commit. I never really felt that CC should come out and deny every rumour that was in the media, i did however think that today he was going to come out and state his desire to see this job through.

In light of his comments i cant see how is position is even viable anymore, apart from the obvious compensation issue! Its still the first week of pre-season and if that is his thoughts on the job then get rid now, get someone else in and we still have time to to sort this out and go into the new season on the front foot.!!!

Saorsa
24-06-2011, 05:18 PM
I'll be pissed off because of the upheaval of getting another man in again but have tae say I'm no particularly bothered about losing Calderwood himself as manger, cannae say I found him tae be particularly inspiring.

Brebners Bookie
24-06-2011, 06:49 PM
Always backed him and hoped he would be here for years. now i would love to see him leave as he clearly isn't committed to the club or the job he is being paid very well for.

The only thing to say if he wanted to stay here is that he will not be leaving at least until the end of his contract.

Will find it hard to back him now even if he does stay.

heretoday
24-06-2011, 06:54 PM
Not a very articulate statement from CC today.

What's wrong with saying "No comment"?

Beefster
24-06-2011, 07:11 PM
Not a very articulate statement from CC today.

What's wrong with saying "No comment"?

It would have created exactly the same reaction as saying "well, aye, I do fancy leaving" has.

lucky
24-06-2011, 10:31 PM
I supported him but now I don't care if he goes for he is clearly not committed to Hibs

Hibbyradge
25-06-2011, 08:05 AM
I can't say I'd be satisfied if he left, but I'm starting to look forward to a wee change.

Not Bovvered.

heretoday
25-06-2011, 08:28 AM
It would have created exactly the same reaction as saying "well, aye, I do fancy leaving" has.

It would have been better than his furtive attempt to say nothing incriminating in one paragraph.

Only politicians can do that and get away with it.

Removed
25-06-2011, 08:57 AM
If he goes I'd be delighted .....and length of that feeling would depend on who is next for the ER managers merry go round.

offshorehibby
25-06-2011, 09:12 AM
Bothered: We need some sort of continuity and a manager to stay for longer than a season.

erin go bragh
25-06-2011, 09:33 AM
Delighted,have a feeling he only left newcastle cause he knew the writing was on wall and they both were getting emptied .
Which would explain why he now looks like he will jump ship for a no 2 with a lesser team, or he is just not cut out to be a manager and feels he is more suited to be a no 2 .
Delighted cause the style of football under cc has been dire .
ggtth

Purehibee_MYB
25-06-2011, 09:47 AM
The only reason I went for Very bothered is because I am angry that i supported calderwood and defended his corner on here and to my mates, and he's basically turned around and slapped me in the face with his comments. I am also bothered by the fact it is yet another manager leaving in less than a year, but in terms of the fact it is Calderwood leaving...Good riddance!