PDA

View Full Version : Catch up

DH1875
23-06-2011, 07:20 PM
OK so I've been away my holidays and can't be bothered trawling through all the posts and threads of the last couple of weeks. Can someone give me a quick brakedown of the following.

Garry O, how fit is he and how longs his deal for?

CC, with all the talk of him heading back down south does anyone know what the release clause is he has built into his contract.

Deeks, has he got a club yet? Did it come out if we did offer him a new contract or not.

When are our games against the Yams?

Removed
23-06-2011, 07:24 PM
OK so I've been away my holidays and can't be bothered trawling through all the posts and threads of the last couple of weeks. Can someone give me a quick brakedown of the following.

Garry O, how fit is he and how longs his deal for?

CC, with all the talk of him heading back down south does anyone know what the release clause is he has built into his contract.

Deeks, has he got a club yet? Did it come out if we did offer him a new contract or not.

When are our games against the Yams?

Don't bother with all that, not important. Have you heard about HibbyAndy :wink:

thebakerboy
23-06-2011, 07:27 PM
Gary O 2st over weight contract cancelled , CC left last week , Deeks signed for Yams and they have left the SPL and joined the E P L. :wink::greengrin

thebakerboy
23-06-2011, 07:28 PM
Sorry couldn't resist it.

Removed
23-06-2011, 07:30 PM
Sorry couldn't resist it.

More plausible than most of the ill-informed pish posted on here though :agree:

Gatecrasher
23-06-2011, 07:32 PM

Garry O, how fit is he and how longs his deal for?looks fit and 1 year deal

CC, with all the talk of him heading back down south does anyone know what the release clause is he has built into his contract.nope, sorry

Deeks, has he got a club yet? Did it come out if we did offer him a new contract or not.no club yet for deeks but has offers, not looking like he's coming back

When are our games against the Yams? 27/08 is the 1st game v them, then new year and i cant remember the one after that
:aok:

heretoday
23-06-2011, 07:46 PM
Hibs have been wound up and all the players sold into slavery.

Actually, wherever I am on holiday I cannot keep too far away from news of football.

I am the man looking up at a huge screen and asking the suntanned Aussie barman how to work the ceefax or whatever it is now.

You are fortunate indeed to be able to enjoy time off.

Removed
23-06-2011, 09:20 PM
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
that's it in a nutshell

Is that the summary of posts from FalkirkHibee :dunno: :wink: